It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah thinks she’s some sort of Ernest Hemingway. The social media attention she’s gotten honestly started just because she is Lindsay’s sister. Now she thinks she’s a celeb 😂

I do find it funny that Karla is obsessed with the Hamilton sisters. Always mentioning Lindsay in TUO and always in the comments. She gives me jealous/suck up vibes.

Reactions: 8
Am I right in saying that one of the sister's bfs lost their battle with mental health and died through suicide? Is that what the book is about or am I totally off?
Allegedly yeah it’s about sara’s (teenage boyf I think) who died through suicide and is now writing a book about it.

I do find it funny that Karla is obsessed with the Hamilton sisters. Always mentioning Lindsay in TUO and always in the comments. She gives me jealous/suck up vibes.
Karla taking Ls side always confused me so much, she can wreck my head but always thought she seemed more level headed than drinking Ls coolaid, guess not 🤣

Reactions: 7
Radio silence from J about Ashling. She better not be planning to do a stupid podcast on it like she did with Gabby. I had to unfollow today. Even the descriptions of the podcast annoy me never mind trying to listen to her drone on.
Why does she have to say anything?

Reactions: 20
Radio silence from J about Ashling. She better not be planning to do a stupid podcast on it like she did with Gabby. I had to unfollow today. Even the descriptions of the podcast annoy me never mind trying to listen to her drone on.
She isn’t required to say anything about this horrible thing. Jenny makes a podcast, she’s not a journalist. We all know how terrible it is and existing as a woman is inherently dangerous.

Reactions: 27
So you’re annoyed she hasn’t spoken about Ashling but also annoyed that she spoke about Gabby…?! Her segment about Gabby was also done tastefully which you’d know if you listened. The pressure put on women to not only digest and deal with this horrendous story but also be the only voices to address it online is ridiculous.
like you really signed up just to voice that?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She has been pretty quiet in general recently and no vlogs

Reactions: 6
Also, maybe people have things going on in their own lives. No one is obliged to talk about anything online.

Reactions: 18
So you’re annoyed she hasn’t spoken about Ashling but also annoyed that she spoke about Gabby…?! Her segment about Gabby was also done tastefully which you’d know if you listened. The pressure put on women to not only digest and deal with this horrendous story but also be the only voices to address it online is ridiculous.
like you really signed up just to voice that?!
That’s a great point. Doomed if she speaks on it and doomed if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 8
That’s a great point. Doomed if she speaks on it and doomed if she doesn’t.
While I obviously agree with raising awareness of violence against women by shouting her name, personally I’m finding it a little overwhelming to be on IG right now, seeing as every story right now is about her. I’m also a little sick of every influencer giving their 2 cents especially when you can tell they’re just ticking a box 🤷🏼‍♀️ unpopular opinion I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 41
While I obviously agree with raising awareness of violence against women by shouting her name, personally I’m finding it a little overwhelming to be on IG right now, seeing as every story right now is about her. I’m also a little sick of every influencer giving their 2 cents especially when you can tell they’re just ticking a box 🤷🏼‍♀️ unpopular opinion I’m sure
I agree. Every IG story is about this poor girl. Some of the influencers posting about it seems so so performative. What do they actually achieve by just reposting stuff and what do they try to do IRL to address this violence? It is overwhelming seeing this news everywhere.

Reactions: 22
I agree with the above. Insta stories are shouting loudly about Ashling, of course they are, but its exhausting... similar conversations have been had for years, Karen Buckley, Sarah Everard, Sabina Nessa.. the list is endless

Personally, i'm exhausted from it all and am ok with my insta feed having funny videos, nice clothes and generally being a light distraction from the stresses of reality.

A lot of the instagram stuff is just performative IMO

Reactions: 22
I haven’t posted anything on my personal social page because it is all performative. I’ll mourn the loss of another young beautiful woman at the hands of a man while going about her day in my own heart and head. I don’t need influencers to tell me how to feel

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What annoys me more are those influencers who will post something about it and their next story is them promoting some shite 😡makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 24
What annoys me more are those influencers who will post something about it and their next story is them promoting some shite 😡makes my blood boil.
🙌🏻 This🙌🏻

It’s mental. Same with celebrity deaths while we’re obviously all a bit more removed from that it’s just like they feel like they have to post. Jenny has been quiet on socials in general recently, could have her own stuff going on. I also agree with the above saying they are finding insta hard at the minute. I found I’ve ended up crying every time I go on Twitter recently which is natural given these awful circumstances but nobody should be expected to tick the box like that

Reactions: 13
Influencers have no soul. If you just preen and prance around and sell tit (and it usually is tit, weight loss tea is tit, joblot leggings are tit, etc) then all you do as your internet persona is commercially performative. You can’t just switch into human mode *or* use the same witless semi-avatar to discuss real issues, so STFU when it comes to real issues.

Reactions: 11
As if you care about the pressure put on women 😂 you write non stop about L putting her down. Why did you sign up? Of course when someone says something about J she’s defended by her stans. Back to trashing L so. Personally I miss it galz even with L on her own I thought she did great. It was the best form of escapism. I did sign up and listened to that ep. I find her so boring though I couldn’t force myself to get use out of the month. Barely got through one episode. She’s so boring even though she’s churning out the content everyone still only talks about L
Nobody has mentioned or bashed L in relation to this? Why don’t you just keep using the other sock accounts you’ve created over the last few months to voice your opinion, it’s the same narrative as all of them that disappear when nobody bites. At least other people on here have the balls to stick to the same account to voice their opinion.

Reactions: 12
Nobody has mentioned or bashed L in relation to this? Why don’t you just keep using the other sock accounts you’ve created over the last few months to voice your opinion, it’s the same narrative as all of them that disappear when nobody bites. At least other people on here have the balls to stick to the same account to voice their opinion.
Hahaha yes. Imagine coming onto a gossip forum dedicated to gossiping about two women and complaining about constantly putting Lindsay/women down but then putting Jenny down. Make it make sense sock account 😅

People don’t make fun of Jenny as much because her online life became much more low key and she is *less* problematic on her podcasts. Simply not that much to gossip about where as Lindsay was giving fuel to the fire so there was more to talk about.

Reactions: 9
As if you care about the pressure put on women 😂 you write non stop about L putting her down. Why did you sign up? Of course when someone says something about J she’s defended by her stans. Back to trashing L so. Personally I miss it galz even with L on her own I thought she did great. It was the best form of escapism. I did sign up and listened to that ep. I find her so boring though I couldn’t force myself to get use out of the month. Barely got through one episode. She’s so boring even though she’s churning out the content everyone still only talks about L
So it's okay to put down J but not L?

Reactions: 2
Jenny was very against people posting the black squares for Black Lives Matter too. So I’d say she will be the same for this.

I liked Sarah's writing too although I'm starting to think her actions maybe don't match her words. I do feel like the way J was treated by L was a form of abuse, so I wonder why Sarah didn't support J more? Maybe she did behind the scenes tho? Are they following each other still?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.