It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be such a buzz to get your nails done from. Imagine having a drink or two while she gives you the gossip and then take some selfies in her mirror. If edited correctly that could even be her next podcast, her chatting to people while doing their nails 💅🥂
Thats actually not a bad idea! Take notes L, tattlers are more creative than yourself gal 😂

Reactions: 19
She would be such a buzz to get your nails done from. Imagine having a drink or two while she gives you the gossip and then take some selfies in her mirror. If edited correctly that could even be her next podcast, her chatting to people while doing their nails 💅🥂
What an idea!!! 💯

Reactions: 11
Should be charging for all the great ideas on here!

Reactions: 2
I messaged and emailed her before regarding a tattoo after she announced she was taking bookings again and it was ignored.. she's far too flaky

Reactions: 12
Just reminiscing here. Remember when Lindsay invited all those girls to the park and told them that Jenny was going to leak her nudes? 😂

I wonder will she ever admit what Jenny said about her. I think she can't now because she blew it so out of proportion. Unless it was actually something so awful that her ending the relationship was warranted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im fully invested in Sarah's book. I'm sorry Tattlers.

If I were her editor I would say:
* you misspelt butt twice.
* the way she used the word "frigid" was in the very colloquial irish way. She'd need to explain the term.
* the toast and butter metaphor was a bit clunky, I'm not sure what she meant by "that's why we would do it in the morning".
* reduce some of the long run on sentences.

But yes. I am fully invested. Don't ask me why. I want MORE.

* the way she used the word "frigid" was in the very colloquial irish way. She'd need to explain the term.
* the toast and butter metaphor was a bit clunky, I'm not sure what she meant by "that's why we would do it in the morning".

Where can I read it?

“There was a point of...” 🧐

Hahaha skitting at J saying on the docket that shes triggered by mermaids 😂 #mermaidajade

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Books can take years to write, especially when taking breaks and working full time
And fantasising about everyone discovering you’re a genius once you have written “My Novel” can fill decades — if occasionally getting in the way of learning how to use spellcheck, construct a sentence, or express a thought that isn’t such an egregious, knuckle-biting cliché that the reader momentarily loses consciousness on reading it.

Fortunately, UCD offer a Masters programme in Creadive Wriding that is *definitely* a shortcut through that very boring process as opposed to what looks on this first class evidence like a shabby cashgrab from a department that needs to take long, hard look at itself.

• Haha
The comments under the book post are hilarious. The likes of Karla K going "OMG so well written hun!" when you know they haven't read a book since Edward met Bella

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The comments under the book post are hilarious. The likes of Karla K going "OMG so well written hun!" when you know they haven't read a book since Edward met Bella
Especially since the likes of Karla are usually so far up on their high horse! I always presumed sara was a good writer so went in thinking the best. The typos! And so right about using the word frigid in a colloquial sense without inverted commas or an explanation. Feels kind of like she’s going for a Sally Rooney thing there but failing

Reactions: 4
Am I right in saying that one of the sister's bfs lost their battle with mental health and died through suicide? Is that what the book is about or am I totally off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.