It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I’m a Jenny fan and always have been I actually can’t with Red Room. It’s clear she does a lot of research but it does just sound like she’s reading a script. Solo pods have to me more dynamic IMO. Even the latest Docket with Adam I found really dull & I usually love their rapport. I really hope she finds her groove but then again maybe it’s just moi, obviously loads of people love it. Soz if this is boring lol I’m just a bit disappointed after subscribing.

Also Adam if you’re reading the world is plethora not platheau ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even though I’m a Jenny fan and always have been I actually can’t with Red Room. It’s clear she does a lot of research but it does just sound like she’s reading a script. Solo pods have to me more dynamic IMO. Even the latest Docket with Adam I found really dull & I usually love their rapport. I really hope she finds her groove but then again maybe it’s just moi, obviously loads of people love it. Soz if this is boring lol I’m just a bit disappointed after subscribing.

I actually agree, it's lost it's shine for me and that last pod was just a rehash of the live.

Love the vlogs though!

Reactions: 11

I unsubscribed a few weeks ago.. it’s very hit and miss and I love weird tit 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh interesting. I like the general Red Room style content in general but I have also been thinking of unsubscribing too. For me I think the podcast is very well researched but its missing personality. I am sure I can get similar content online for free....

Reactions: 13
I wonder how both L and J feel about feminism now, after the death of Aisling and all of the other poor women....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

Yeah same I got bored of it personally. Despite some on here thinking everyone is absolutely bet up Jenny’s hole if they don’t criticise her or if they poke holes in flimsy criticism 😂

Yeah same I got bored of it personally. Despite some on here thinking everyone is absolutely bet up Jenny’s hole if they don’t criticise her or if they poke holes in flimsy criticism 😂
I’m the same, really like Jenny but haven’t even listened to the recent red rooms despite paying 😅 planned on unsubbing but forgot. I feel like I might again in a few months

The hype around Jenny and the galz split is dying down now so I sense a drop in subscriptions, especially as she won’t draw any new members in with no free content!

Reactions: 5
There are so many great YouTubers and podcasters that do true crime/conspiracy really well and put out mainly free content.

I think it is hard to go from a duo dynamic and really personal content to essentially audio essays on something totally unrelated.

Reactions: 8
Yes was sarcastic ofcourse
The post you replied to was in no way implying they or their behaviour or attitudes had anything to do with her death so not sure where the need for even a sarcastic post saying that came from but ok…

Speaking of Red Room as I said I unsubbed so maybe I’ve missed it but is it still all supernatural stuff and that kind of thing? I thought from the launch there was going to be more about sex and sexuality and stuff, just in a more mature way and different angle to It Galz

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The post you replied to was in no way implying they or their behaviour or attitudes had anything to do with her death so not sure where the need for even a sarcastic post saying that came from but ok…

Speaking of Red Room as I said I unsubbed so maybe I’ve missed it but is it still all supernatural stuff and that kind of thing? I thought from the launch there was going to be more about sex and sexuality and stuff, just in a more mature way and different angle to It Galz
Literally the only reason I subscribed was for the taboo sexy topics

Reactions: 9
I had to think back as I can't remember what topics were recently discussed so I guess I really am losing interest. The last episode I listened to was about scientology and then there was an episode on the history of Christmas. As we all know the episodes are well researched blah blah blah but i feel like I'm back in a classroom where I prefer podcast hosts to inject some personality and humour. I get it would be harder to crack jokes on some of the topics but I know there other podcasts that do so that is why I will unsubscribe anyway.

Rant over!
And I'm sorry for the extra long message

Reactions: 9
I feel like I'm back in a classroom where I prefer podcast hosts to inject some personality and humour.
Exactly this. I miss the humour of x gals bc Jenny can be funny but maybe she needs someone to bounce off. I think a bit more personality and more personal topics is what’s missing (and maybe why people like the vlogs?)

Also agree with the comments above I would love if J covered some taboo sex stuff and talked about her own experiences or got others on to interview them about their experiences/areas of expertise (like sex workers, sex therapists, sex shop owners etc). The Red Room trailer really have the impression that it was going to be a sexy show.

Reactions: 8
I was at a restaurant sat near L and her friend a while ago. L was telling her friend that she was shocked J got engaged because he had openly tried to cheat on J so many times. She said two girls even sent her voice messages on IG saying Evan had tried it on with them while out in town and that he went back to an x galz house but she didn’t get with him. She said he would do it in front of J at parties as well but she would just ignore it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.