It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I just read šŸ¤£ sorry but that just seems so fantastical and I think she gives the girls a bit too much credit. Are they both chronically online? Yes and theyā€™ve never really pretended not to be. Itā€™s giving me Natalie and Caroline Calloway energy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
I really just get the impression that L is so far unhinged and toxic, and jenny was just swept up in the whirlwind that was their friendship. Obviously theyā€™ve both had their moments but as people I donā€™t feel jenny is a bad person, but just around L she got caught up in it.
I had a similar experience with one of my ex-best friends, when i first met her i was so enamoured with her and how fun we were together, but it got so toxic and i could feel myself becoming a horrible version of myself. Cut ties, and have never been better but her on the other hand is still stuck in her toxic ways
For a decade? I donā€™t get the impression Jenny is that easily swept away by anything tbh

Reactions: 4
Jesus that was some read! Some of it a bit gratuitous and dramatic, but definitely sounds like them. Like it's all believable. I wonder if L and J have read it, the person doesn't even try to hide who they are, lots of specific info.

Reactions: 15
Jesus that was some read! Some of it a bit gratuitous and dramatic, but definitely sounds like them. Like it's all believable. I wonder if L and J have read it, the person doesn't even try to hide who they are, lots of specific info.
defo believable in parts, but didnā€™t she basically say at the end this was in their early 20s? Seems like a long ass time ago to have so much detail to throw out at a very opportune moment. She seems hurt and like she needs closure, and also completely paints herself the martyr

Reactions: 12
Hmmm interesting....I've definitely felt a lot of accounts on this are possibly jenny/Lynsey taking aim at one another. Also the angle of the break uo being staged has crossed my mind too...lynseys personality does seem somewhat more dramatic that before but then again she could just be really stressed out. This friend also putting out a scathing ynews letter on ex friends...which romanticised their toxicity ...pretty bizzare behaviour. I think most people that have moved on from friends there out grown would at mist witch to a close friend....not release an online statement

Itā€™s also such a cop out to be like ā€œI was enthralled with their chaos and insanity but couldnā€™t get awayā€¦. But also dumped both of them at my will and never heard from them againā€. Iā€™d be inclined to believe more of it if she actually admitted to her part of the toxicity instead of pretending she was an undercover journalist for the 4 years of their friendship šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did I just read šŸ¤£ sorry but that just seems so fantastical and I think she gives the girls a bit too much credit. Are they both chronically online? Yes and theyā€™ve never really pretended not to be. Itā€™s giving me Natalie and Caroline Calloway energy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I have to be honest. From what Iā€™ve heard in the Dublin scene, and seen myself at mutual gatherings through my twenties, itā€™s really not that fantastical. Itā€™s obviously very creatively written, but I have definitely heard something/rumblings about most things this person has written about, and witnessed a lot of the behaviours mentioned.

Reactions: 9
I have to be honest. From what Iā€™ve heard in the Dublin scene, and seen myself at mutual gatherings through my twenties, itā€™s really not that fantastical. Itā€™s obviously very creatively written, but I have definitely heard something/rumblings about most things this person has written about, and witnessed a lot of the behaviours mentioned.
Honestly whether some of the stories are true or not it reads like she needs some closure and has been bursting at the seams to write the peace. I could actually give a duck what they were like when they were 20-23, sure theyā€™ve both said they were nightmares. Entertaining nonetheless

Reactions: 10
Rumblings about what....all she really says in a nutshell is they are both really insecure and obsessed by their online image....

Also everything she wrote was pretty much backed up by stuff L + J openly talked about on the pod.

Itā€™s interesting what she said about how ā€œbeigeā€ they are offlineā€¦ I remember watching a YouTube of them chatting in the same style as the podcast and couldnā€™t get over how normal and unglam they seemed compared to how they put themselves across on insta and the pod. I remember it being quite jarring

Reactions: 3
I always thought their appeal was that they aren't majorly glam or cool. Both seemed kind of like girls that weren't particularly in the 'cool groups at all, but accepted that and liked being a bit different and had great crack.....seems I was totally wrong lol

I definitely got vibes that Micheal was Alt Right. Even though itā€™s never been said. It isnā€™t really important, just pointing out that it adds some sort of substance to the piece.

also remember the girls doing a pod on a friendship breakup a few years ago. Donā€™t fully remember the details butā€¦

If you look at Ls tumblr now, it's mad to see how much she has changed. Her style, her attitude, she used to be super artsy and unique. She's kind of a basic witch now in comparison. A watered down insta hun wearing designer, much prefer her look back then
Yea she was cooler had her own thing....suppose it was just a phase though

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I reckon she's the girl they were slating about putting pressure on them to meet up, and then constantly bailing, or whatever?
Sounds equally as dosey as them tbh.

Ouch at the Michael being an "alt right edge lord living in a shed at the bottom of his parents garden" šŸ˜‚ no wonder Jenny said duck this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How to pull a man - settle āœ for āœ the āœ horny āœ weirdos āœ with āœ smokes āœ up āœ their āœ noses āœ and āœ dont āœ be āœ annoying. K.
L you canā€™t even keep a fella let alone find a decent one who would want to settle down with you . You are a man repeller , just because you can get a jump doesnā€™t mean anything

Yeah, I reckon she's the girl they were slating about putting pressure on them to meet up, and then constantly bailing, or whatever?
Sounds equally as dosey as them tbh.

Ouch at the Michael being an "alt right edge lord living in a shed at the bottom of his parents garden" šŸ˜‚ no wonder Jenny said duck this
yess thatā€™s the episode! More than likely is her who wrote it.
and 100% Micheal lived in a basement/ shed in parents back yard.
He was self employed and his business wasnā€™t taking off so she felt like she couldnā€™t celebrate her wins and I think his business wasnā€™t going very well. She seems a lot more suited to Evan

Reactions: 2
God that was painful. The hilarious fake crying shtick was the same as the vlog crying.

Girls don't ever do or say anything that will put a man off, don't have any negative emotions or feelings around them, just have fun, act like you never watch the news or know any politicians and don't be moaning, just be punk rock and flick your hair so that they still like you, kay???
bleeping hell.
Honestly she may as well be saying - let them touch you up if they want otherwise you are frigid

Reactions: 7
Honestly she may as well be saying - let them touch you up if they want otherwise you are frigid
Agree.
That was so embarrassing for her. Also cringe at her saying girls crying on nights out etc makes them no craic and weeks previous she was crying in a vlog about a guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.