It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she has Peter Pan syndrome. She thinks she’s a 15 year old girl.

Reactions: 24
Jenny’s makeup is actually always so flawless you think she would have taught Lindsey a trick or two 🤣

Reactions: 8
God that was painful. The hilarious fake crying shtick was the same as the vlog crying.

Girls don't ever do or say anything that will put a man off, don't have any negative emotions or feelings around them, just have fun, act like you never watch the news or know any politicians and don't be moaning, just be punk rock and flick your hair so that they still like you, kay???

bleeping hell.

Reactions: 18
Not to be dwelling on things like the amount of friends someone has because I don’t think it really matters as it’s all circumstantial. But isnt it really telling the L doesn’t seem to have any close friends apart from her sisters? J always had talked about her New York friends a lot on it galz. I just can’t think of anyone that L has that closeness with and I think that is really telling.
Did anyone see that newsletter that went out back in July from an ex friend of theirs just after they broke up? Said they were both awful people. I reckon they are as bad as each other, J just knows how to market herself better

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see that newsletter that went out back in July from an ex friend of theirs just after they broke up? Said they were both awful people. I reckon they are as bad as each other, J just knows how to market herself better
Do you’ve screenshots?

Reactions: 6
I really just get the impression that L is so far unhinged and toxic, and jenny was just swept up in the whirlwind that was their friendship. Obviously they’ve both had their moments but as people I don’t feel jenny is a bad person, but just around L she got caught up in it.
I had a similar experience with one of my ex-best friends, when i first met her i was so enamoured with her and how fun we were together, but it got so toxic and i could feel myself becoming a horrible version of myself. Cut ties, and have never been better but her on the other hand is still stuck in her toxic ways

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.