It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, we all have toxic qualities and these are brought out depending on the material conditions

Reactions: 10
Yeah so true. Funny how J is seeming less and less toxic the further from L she is, but Ls toxicity is off the charts the further from J she is!

Reactions: 9
Yeah looking back I actually really disliked Jenny in Itgalz. The way she went on was rotten sometimes, just so snarky and mean and judgmental. She had that horrible "I'm better than everyone" mean girl vibe.

I'm not a redroom subscriber so I can't say anything about that.

I think it's really mad is that I love her in her vlogs but I still find her instagram a turn off. She's still Itgalz Jenny on instagram and new lovely Jenny to me on vlogs 😂

Reactions: 17
I actually never disliked her on the pod, but I like her more now defo. Personally I never got the whole mean and judgemental thing, one thing I loved about it galz was that they were representation for the non cookie cutter, vanilla Irish woman.

A lot of the time I feel all that’s excepted from us is this lovely, wholesome and non threatening presence. Jenny is definitely showing more of her self now which is why I feel more people like her BUT some people still fall into the category of “oh she’s actually SWEET” therefore I like her. It galz to me went against that and I feel it’s a little myopic to think that someone can’t be a baddie on IG but also a lovely person. Just my 2 cents and always something that irritated me about the hatred of both galz

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah looking back I actually really disliked Jenny in Itgalz. The way she went on was rotten sometimes, just so snarky and mean and judgmental. She had that horrible "I'm better than everyone" mean girl vibe.

I'm not a redroom subscriber so I can't say anything about that.

I think it's really mad is that I love her in her vlogs but I still find her instagram a turn off. She's still Itgalz Jenny on instagram and new lovely Jenny to me on vlogs 😂
i think red room topics are safer for her because it doesn’t show that element of her personality tbh

i think red room topics are safer for her because it doesn’t show that element of her personality tbh
I wouldn’t say that the topics discussed on redroom are safer, I would probably say that these are clearly Js interests and the topics discussed on itGalz/xgalz were generally toxic and bitchy. The very thing L is trying to keep up now, and failing miserably. Still shocked that the woman hasn’t grown out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t say that the topics discussed on redroom are safer, I would probably say that these are clearly Js interests and the topics discussed on itGalz/xgalz were generally toxic and bitchy. The very thing L is trying to keep up now, and failing miserably. Still shocked that the woman hasn’t grown out of it!
Yeah maybe safer was a bad choice of word, but I think it Galz topics tended to show their opinions and views moreso than red room is discussing theories/topics etc

Reactions: 6
I actually never disliked her on the pod, but I like her more now defo. Personally I never got the whole mean and judgemental thing, one thing I loved about it galz was that they were representation for the non cookie cutter, vanilla Irish woman.

A lot of the time I feel all that’s excepted from us is this lovely, wholesome and non threatening presence. Jenny is definitely showing more of her self now which is why I feel more people like her BUT some people still fall into the category of “oh she’s actually SWEET” therefore I like her. It galz to me went against that and I feel it’s a little myopic to think that someone can’t be a baddie on IG but also a lovely person. Just my 2 cents and always something that irritated me about the hatred of both galz
I totally agree… I always thought it was so weird when people would hate on them for being ‘mean’ or too mad or weird or overtly sexual. I think a lot of galz/women loved them for that and that’s when they were at their best. They had controversies which they deserved backlash for but the other stuff was so boring tbh

I totally agree… I always thought it was so weird when people would hate on them for being ‘mean’ or too mad or weird or overtly sexual. I think a lot of galz/women loved them for that and that’s when they were at their best. They had controversies which they deserved backlash for but the other stuff was so boring tbh
Yeah I can think of two examples that have been both praised and weaponised against both of them.
That Jenny is a “pick me” because she has slightly niche interests. This then lead of people presuming she’s a “mean girl” without any evidence to back it up, all while calling her judgemental.
Lindseys sense of style changing is a big one. One of the threads on here was Lindsey put your flaps away. She was slagged relentlessly for her shorts and only a few weeks ago there was praise for her wearing her shorts again on stage.

Lots of the criticism on here is justified but the above two I just feel tired and repetitious

Reactions: 25
How to pull a man - settle ✍ for ✍ the ✍ horny ✍ weirdos ✍ with ✍ smokes ✍ up ✍ their ✍ noses ✍ and ✍ dont ✍ be ✍ annoying. K.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god that eyeliner is so ageing

also Lindsey, the term is self DEPRECATING not self depreciating…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think L enjoys being uninformed and loves playing up the “haha it’s cool to know nothing” act. Not knowing government figures just shows she doesn’t pay attention for the sake of her kids etc. I don’t know how anyone could get through life without at least knowing the minister for health

Reactions: 15
why would anyone ask her about another lockdown? her willingness to ignore guidelines to look like a mad lad helped crash her fairly handy cash cow, she doesn't care.

Reactions: 6
That was a painful few minutes watching L’s stories. People talking about J being the ‘pick me’… good god LOOK AT L!

Reactions: 23
I cant figure it out.. like i used to find her funny 🤔is it me or is she just gone full on manic?or was she always like that and i was oblivious to it. I was skitting when she was talking about itgalz, like how many will there be left by that point, 500? 😂full on delusional there like.

Reactions: 23
She is trying waayyy too hard to be relatable. 'Lower your standards...' like girlie maybe you should start raising your standards. Imagine all the young girls listening to that. Like that won't be an advice I would like my daughter to hear coming from my mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant figure it out.. like i used to find her funny 🤔is it me or is she just gone full on manic?or was she always like that and i was oblivious to it. I was skitting when she was talking about itgalz, like how many will there be left by that point, 500? 😂full on delusional there like.
Finger in many pies for 2022…. Yet she can’t even manage a single, private podcast. Okay, L
That was a painful few minutes watching L’s stories. People talking about J being the ‘pick me’… good god LOOK AT L!
I’m convinced L was the pick me all along, people just bought her bullshit. Like when everyone thought she was the creative one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lindsay if you need to keep saying "I'm a funny girl", you're not. You're really really not.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.