It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering would they both be at For Those I Love tonight …. Looks like it was just J & E

Reactions: 5
I'm sure L said she was going tonight too, maybe she backed out.
Sad that either of then has to manage their movements based on the other

Reactions: 4
Yeah weird. She didn’t seem to share anything from the gig despite going on about it earlier in the week

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she should get back with Jimmy?? I loved his relationship with Riloh, L seemed way happier / stable when they were together.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she should get back with Jimmy?? I loved his relationship with Riloh, L seemed way happier / stable when they were together.
No, I don’t think it’s good for the kids to see the constant on again / off again with them tbh. She said they are co-parenting well now so that’s prob the best outcome they could’ve got. Anyone remember Jimmy went on heartbreak hotel tv show years ago 😂

Reactions: 19
Noooo please, no more Jimmy. Even though he is great with the kids, he seems like a shite partner. Ideally you want someone who can do both 😅

Reactions: 11
I remember on an old x gals episode she said when they met he wanted to be Rilohs dad but since they split Jimmy just rents a room so couldn’t take both kids so didn’t really maintain relationship with Riloh as much as she had hoped

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What age is Riloh now? It's so weird that him and all his mates can see this drama unfold online

Reactions: 1
Damn i forgot to submit my thread name suggestion. If we can't think of a name for the next one maybe we could use:

"Lindsay YOU ARE NOT PUNK"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.