It feels like Europe is on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be fires everywhere in every country at the moment, from Greece to Sweden. It's a bit hotter than usual but never heard of so many fires within the last few weeks. There's been several in London just this week.

Not sure if this is the right place as it isn't tittle tattle

Reactions: 1
It’s rough.
While we haven’t had serious fire here in Germany, it has been drier and hotter than I have ever experienced and I’m in Northwestern Germany which really isn’t known for its Mediterranean climate.
All our plants and wildlife are suffering and since we don’t have air conditioning in private homes and most Public buildings, there is no escaping it.

I live under the roof and it’s around 30 degrees Celsius here. My fan is my new best friend.

Yel

It's apparently going to be a record breaking temperature for Europe in the next few days. 48C in Spain and will break the record held by Athens in the 70s.

What's worrying is there's been huge crop failures all across Europe. Food prices are going to rocket in the next few months and it's going to cause real hardship for some.