Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look so much better dissolved. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone look better with their lip filler but my toxic trait is thinking I do 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she’s not seen as much with Joe and George baggs and that group. Obvs gk Barry has moved on further in her career so she doesn’t go on the brand trips with the others anymore but issy seems to of been left well behind everyone else. I feel like brands don’t seem to want to be associated with her.

thinking about it I think she tagged along with grace but now grace is doing more tv work she’s been pushed to one side

Reactions: 2
She’s too unpredictable, she also used to black fish a lot and I think brands are worried about being affiliated with her. She’s too problematic
---
Like using a very likely dead child’s names for clout 🤢
She’s vile

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie.. she does actually look like maddie mccan in that photo though don't she . The "girls dinner" tiktok she did for.. can't even think who it was keeps coming up on my FYP and i just think its mad how curvy she makes herself look in photos but shes literally built like a brick tit house (i don't mean her size) but like her actual build and shape.. or lack of shape!

Not gonna lie.. she does actually look like maddie mccan in that photo though don't she . The "girls dinner" tiktok she did for.. can't even think who it was keeps coming up on my FYP and i just think its mad how curvy she makes herself look in photos but shes literally built like a brick tit house (i don't mean her size) but like her actual build and shape.. or lack of shape!
Like a choc ice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t go to any of her tour shows and when asked about it she said all the tickets had been sold (not true even palladium had a few tickets left) and that she’d meet with her after to celebrate, which she didn’t do.