Is there anyone that comes across as more desperate than beardeddannyboy2?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all ears, I have never seen someone so devoid and desperate for attention than what he is on TikTok.

I would hazard a guess the reason he can’t find anyone is because of a) his state of mind and b) he blames the other person for everything. Maybe he just has terrible conversation!

It’s got to be between him and snapshoteye as most pathetic and desperate….

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling he is one of them weird blokes that call you a slag if you say you aren’t interested when they message you online dating sites. He has written some pretty misogynistic shite to.

Reactions: 5
Why does he squint his eyes when he does these videos? Does he realise how utterly idiotic he looks?

I can imagine the 7638 videos he’s done with this song in the background each time giggling to himself ‘I’ve got a better idea’ and doing another video which is exactly the same of him being desperate for attention and squinting. Mate, it doesn’t make you look any better.

There’s people who’s entire personality is being single, this is one of those people. I bet he’s one of those guys who writes every irrelevant detail of his life on Facebook too for attention from middle aged women.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone has said it! He seems so desperate. Flick past his lives sometimes and he’s just sat there calling people babe or darling I literally have to scroll past the desperation stinks

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, he's always given me off vibes and it wasn't til the other day when he came up on my fyp I knew why. He looks like the guy who assaulted me and maybe that makes me bias but I've always felt uneasy whenever his videos came up even before the assault I'll add. I've seen some of his comments too and the guy reeks of misogyny whilst playing hard done by because he's eternally single.

Can’t stand the bloke but luckily hasn’t been on my fyp for a while now

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this. For some reason he is (was) my ‘friend’ on TikTok. I had to block him as he is so unbelievably cringe. He constantly goes on about how he can never get past the ‘talking stage’ of dating apps etc. RED FLAG. Ever thought it’s you mate? He is so toxic and rude. He does this really embarrassing weird crab dancing on his lives and thinks he is hilarious. Every now and then me and my work colleagues go to his and snapshoteyes profiles to have an absolute cringe fest!

He makes my skin crawl. I went on live once and he was calling all the women baby. My toes are still curled. Some of the women that comment as well need to get a grip.

Oh he knows how to play the chubby guy wont get someone then has the ladies swooning i think he is bland and just too full of something hes not

Reactions: 1
He makes my skin crawl. I went on live once and he was calling all the women baby. My toes are still curled. Some of the women that comment as well need to get a grip.
He was doing that the other night ive stopped watchung him it was baby or doll or babes. Yuk

Super cringe
Might help if he could spell gardener correctly in his latest TT
All the women falling over him too
Wtf???

Anyone watched his lives its full of women falli g over themselves giving him attention he might come across as desperate but his fans are more desperate to adore him