Is it legal in the states to drive while using your phone?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many YouTubers do this, seems really dangerous. In the UK if you do that twice your licence is gone. People get 6 points for using it even in standing still in traffic. Here's bunni using it to navigate with one hand on the wheel and looking down at the phone!
PSX_20181009_083853.jpg

Reactions: 1
I saw this, I couldn't belive my eyes. I didn't get through that video. I don't enjoy watching bunny or people eat akwardly on camara but loved the little Kat Von Dee 'I was vaccinated as a child dig'

I've read a couple of articles now so from what I understand. You can use a moblie as long as you are not driving through a school area, are over the age of 18 and texting is prohibited.

Yeah I gave up with that video also, I like her but wasn't that good even with jefree.

Jeffrey is always driving even on a freeway holding a phone for sat nav. Crazy that its allowed! Stupid as they all drive fancy Teslas that must do sat nav!!

Reactions: 3
So many YouTubers do this, seems really dangerous. In the UK if you do that twice your licence is gone. People get 6 points for using it even in standing still in traffic. Here's bunni using it to navigate with one hand on the wheel and looking down at the phone!View attachment 1152
It is in Texas in the USA, she should have use her ear pixels or hands free feature.

So many YouTubers do this, seems really dangerous. In the UK if you do that twice your licence is gone. People get 6 points for using it even in standing still in traffic. Here's bunni using it to navigate with one hand on the wheel and looking down at the phone!View attachment 1152
And she also said that she doesnt see very well with her eyelashes on and almost hint the wall while driving and the Tesla started to be beep.

Last edited:
You often see people texting and driving on American reality tv and it drives me crazy - it’s so dangerous

Reactions: 3
the kardashdian ALWAYS used their phone while driving, they would HOLD it in their hand and put it on loudspeaker to talk. no difference between that and putting the phone to your ear, it's crazy dangerous in my opinion.

God they seem like such a country of rednecks! People moan at our 'elf and safety, but this makes me glad

That's a great question I always see USA vloggers driving and using the camera, the latest was Colleen Ballinger while pregnant.

it's not that hard to buy a hands free, they are a couple of pound on ebay. I don't understand it. I could never vlog and drive, it's insane. And yes in the Uk you get short thrift.

A kid who just passed his test lost his car after he used an app to find a garage while driving to replace a tyre, and he had his phone on his lap.

During that Pokemon Go crazy I saw a ton of people in the Uk driving and using their phones, fortunately that craze was short-lived.