Is anyone embarrassed by this?! (Bandwagon insta’s)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have these accounts who seem to be gaining in popularity, not because of their own content but because they ”call out” other influencers.
Doesn't matter who it's about, Hinch, the ingham family, MOD & FOD, Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb,
everyone that might be of interest is discussed, what they do is, they find the most popular opinion on tattle life public opinion and run with it,
they get some mentions here as people say how brilliant they are 🤔

therefore raise their own platform by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

But the argument is they aren't doing it for the numbers....
Having said that please like and comment on my post, have you remembered to comment on my post so they can be seen more 🙂
Instagram seems to be hiding my posts now so can you interact with me so I can been seen....sign my petition and spread it around, this is a selfless act but if you could just get your followers on board..... 😬

Why are they doing it,
because it gets them attention 🤷‍♀️
they get mentioned on threads here and their followers grow from there.

blindingly obvious that when they stop getting mentions here they stop being outraged 😬

I'm not going to name any of these accounts, personally I don't think they deserve a mention but it's really become a thing now isn't it 🤣🤣 there is definitely more over the last few weeks!!

It’s no different to the Stan accounts the blow smoke up Hinch’s arse for followers 😂 but they’re doing it with tattle life 🤪

Are people really falling for it and not seeing it for what it is?

Am I just jaded and these accounts really are just little justice warriors who also like their follower numbers to go up 🙂

let’s not name and shame but do people agree?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yel

Couldn't have said it better!

All these desperate accounts realising tens of thousands read tattle and a way to grow they account is to play to the audience here.

But yeah they don't care about numbers at all, that's why they've bought followers to get them into the thousands and are always begging for likes and engagement 🤪

Easy for them to go on about how virtuous they are when they're a nobody 🤣

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how people can’t see through it, especially when said accounts are DESPERATE for followers and interaction and so worried about their posts getting attention.

when something big kicks off they’re RIGHT in there trying to be relevant,
acting like they’re part of the drama by implying they’ve been blocked or contacted by an influencer. 😂🤣 noooooo you haven’t though 🤣😂🤣

It’s next level embarrassment!!!!

I’ve held off making this thread for such a long time because I wasn’t sure how it would be received but if we’re having a pop at influencers,
and we can see through their stunts to gain followers...

it’s only right, we see through the accounts who bring nothing to the table but indirect comments, Instagram stories (about said influencers) jokes about their situation or faux outrage and petitions 🙂

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t agree more, the phrase ‘Bandwagon jumping bastards’ springs to mind, but then subtlety isn’t my strong point. 😆
Pretending to give a tit about larger influencers or situations that surround them is all done for self-serving reasons and makes them look more desperate and pathetic than the people they are commenting on.

They’re all in it for the same reasons to gain attention and followers and therefore I ignore them on that premise alone.

Reactions: 10
The thing that annoys me the most is how certain accounts especially on Twitter take the moral high ground over Tattle.
They make snide remarks and dismiss information from here claiming they don't read "gossip" yet when something is discovered by members here they use our members words and images claiming it as their own findings acting like Billy Big Bollocks tweeting this information but failing to credit the source.
When called out they claim to have receipts that someone else told them but this evidence never materialises. You have to take their word for it.

You also have the channels who go live to argue. They all claim to have the same opinion on a matter. Then X falls out with Y and Z acts as peacemaker, the voice of reason....but then Z gets found to be working with A who is against Y and all hell breaks lose with arguments that escalate within days into venomous attacks to boom...they're all best buddies again. It makes a mockery of them all, it's embarrassing how the mental health card gets thrown out too when things get too much.

And don't get me started on the calling out on gifts and money big influencers get from fans to then create wishlists of their own. bleeping hypocrites.

I'll also add I'm aware Tattle isn't perfect and some posts do get a WTF from me and I scroll by thinking twit but thank god most here are mature enough not to react and bicker like toddlers arguing over who has the red duplo brick 😬

Reactions: 9
They’re all in it for the same reasons to gain attention and followers and therefore I ignore them on that premise alone.
I don’t understand what you mean.....
They’re not doing it for attention, they aren’t influencers you see 😬

but if you could comment and hit that like it would be brilliant
Not that I’m an influencer,
And I absolutely don’t care about numbers, but I’ve decided I better upload more to beat the algorithm and ask you to comment NOT THAT IT MATTERS BECAUSE I DON’T CARE ABOUT NUMBERS.

they don't read "gossip" yet when something is discovered by members
Oh no you don’t understand, they’re not on tattle life “somebody sent it to me/PM’ed me”

*somebody* Is on tattle.

then you get the ones who upload on their stories about another influencer, get some attention on here and delete the tit out of their stories pretending they’ve been silenced 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Get to duck you’re all embarrassing yourselves 😂🤣

• Haha
Its embarrassing and obvious. It's even worse when they join here with their insta handles and it's so obvious what they're doing, but people lap it up ad say 'good on you!'. They're usually people who have rinsed influencers hashtags for followers before turning on them (particularly with hinch). Theres two main ones I can think of that will jump on any outrage going! Theres the others that do it just to get their names mentioned for more followers but its sly because most people will jump on it because they agree and not see what their actual aim is.

• Heart
Its embarrassing and obvious. It's even worse when they join here with their insta handles and it's so obvious what they're doing, but people lap it up ad say 'good on you!'. They're usually people who have rinsed influencers hashtags for followers before turning on them (particularly with hinch). Theres two main ones I can think of that will jump on any outrage going! Theres the others that do it just to get their names mentioned for more followers but its sly because most people will jump on it because they agree and not see what their actual aim is.
I’m pretty sure we’re thinking of the same ones 😬
and then users on here post screenshots of their accounts saying how brilliant/funny they are and I almost want to scream “do you not see what they’re doing” 🤣🤣🤣

I judge them as much as the influencers they’re pretending to call out.
getting a following on the back of “bitching“ about someone else so they can impress the users and get a mention on a site 🤣

But then again they don’t do it for followers, keep forgetting thet!!

( in my opinion, we come here to complain about the influencers we discuss on here.... it’s nowhere near their platform,
I wouldn’t think of using my Instagram to comment indirectly on other influencers in the hopes people will follow me)

Reactions: 6

Yel

Oh but YYY has a heart of gold, they've gone to great lengths to show how good they are with their selfless acts of kindness on Instagram. The true test of someone being a good person is them publically going on about how good they are for attention 😂

Loads of them have been banned from here for promoting their own accounts, but people still lap them up. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But, these “I’m not an influencer” Instagram accounts don’t have YouTube channels though do they......

Reactions: 1
Who are these instagrammers?

Is one of them someone who is Minimalist and does book reviews?

I have no idea if there’s any others ☹

Reactions: 2
Oh but YYY has a heart of gold, they've gone to great lengths to show how good they are with their selfless acts of kindness on Instagram. The true test of someone being a good person is them publically going on about how good they are for attention 😂

Loads of them have been banned from here for promoting their own accounts, but people still lap them up. 🤷‍♀️
My Nan rest her soul always insisted good deeds should be akin to wetting yourself. Enjoy the warm feeling it gives you but don’t shout about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve followed a couple of these accounts. But I got a bit fed up of the self righteous, I’m better than you attitude.
I’ve unfollowed at least one of them. The same way I’ve been unfollowing influencers.
I don’t think it’s wrong to use your platform for good, but does that not make them an influencer in a way? I want to believe that people’s motives are genuine when it comes to charity.

Constantly calling people out publicly, arguing with people and creating unnecessary stress for yourself must be exhausting. I hate some of things we’ve seen played out, especially when it comes to children. I can understand feeling frustrated when things don’t seem to change.
I don’t understand the need to be constant involved with all of it though. Total self sabotage. Isn’t life stressful enough.

Reactions: 3
Who are these instagrammers?

Is one of them someone who is Minimalist and does book reviews?

I have no idea if there’s any others ☹
Well, only my opinion 🙂
let’s say..... Someone affiliate linked a gifted dressing gown but didn’t include an #affiliate or #gifted

bandwagon might upload “anyone got a link for a dressing gown... asking for a friend👀👀👀👀
Then go on a tangent about influencers not being straight forward and how the industry needs to change

they get a mention on here,
users saying how FUNNY they are, and therefore they grow their followers by playing people here 😬

One or two stand out more than others.
It’s all just a bit sad.

Always thought the vocal knob that is (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) was aginst the influencing instagrammers but no here he is brown nosing FOD! What a bleeping hypocrite he is. Who’s seen the post about the McCain roasties.....as if the Hoopers will be using them on Christmas Day. They’re all the same these pretentious twats.....as/gift/affiliate and lead our lambs to the slaughter 😡

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
tbf even if he did post a story of him taking 12 bags to the charity shop (unlikely) someone here would rip him a new one for being too ostentatious about his charitable giving 😆
I don’t think they would. If he actually did something other than line his pockets or use his children I’d be impressed.

Always thought the vocal knob that is (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) was aginst the influencing instagrammers but no here he is brown nosing FOD! What a bleeping hypocrite he is. Who’s seen the post about the McCain roasties.....as if the Hoopers will be using them on Christmas Day. They’re all the same these pretentious twats.....as/gift/affiliate and lead our lambs to the slaughter 😡
I noticed (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) kissing his ass. Bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I don’t think they would. If he actually did something other than line his pockets or use his children I’d be impressed.

I noticed (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) kissing his ass. Bizarre.
Yes, he comments on FODs posts a lot... Have only really noticed it since The Scandal- which seems weirder.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, some great comments there! Noticed the brown noser vocal knob leaving comments a while ago.
Haha! I’ve just been edited for saying his name....I prefer how you describe him! He is such a sycophant it’s pathetic! Always commenting on the influence culture yet being a sheep to one of the worst of the lot 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Yes, he comments on FODs posts a lot... Have only really noticed it since The Scandal- which seems weirder.
He does it for followers, he knows people will be paying more attention to his posts looking for signs of clemmie so makes himself seen. The bloke is an absolute cretin. Saw straight through him the minute people started raving about him!

Reactions: 6
I’ve commented on his post....nothing nasty just saying he won’t be eating those spuds....his reply says he’s been eating them all weekend 🤣 Had a couple of snotty replies and one good one 👍🏼🤣

Reactions: 1