Is anyone embarrassed by this?! (Bandwagon insta’s)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could NEVER understand why seemingly intelligent people on here couldn’t see what the bandwagons were doing 🤣😂
it’s painfully obvious, my favourite are the ones who “aren’t influencers“ but they’d sell their first born for a like or a comment.

if any of the influencers they talked about looked at them sideways they’d piss themselves with excitement.

some accounts try and create drama, saying they’ve been banned or reported or someone is trying to hack their account 🤦‍♀️
in reality none of the bigger influencers even know who they are 🤣 It’s pure fiction.

it’s just hilarious, there’s something really pathetic about it 😬

Haha! I’ve just been warned for saying his name
hahaha 🤣🤣 I don’t blame the powers that be.
Certain accounts have got WAY too much attention on here!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh. Just looked at FOD's roastie ad to see who you are talking about.

Hashtag disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
#fangirl 😂🤣😂
turns into a giggling mess when they give some attention.
I thought he was okay - seemed quite funny at times. I followed him on Insta after the Meldrum drama but never really looked at his posts - tbh I only use Insta to have a nose at the Ingham shitshow.

Now unfollowed.

Hashtag ex-fangirl :ROFLMAO:

Liberty London Girl is always posting about her posts not getting enough likes. But today, in her stories she’s complained about the treatment an account she follows has received- @LydiaEmillen. She tells people that if you don’t like what you see, then unfollow, as the content is free. That seems to be her big thing, free content, which is why she is *forced* to do paid ads.

Haha! I’ve just been warned for saying his name....I prefer how you describe him! He is such a sycophant it’s pathetic! Always commenting on the influence culture yet being a sheep to one of the worst of the lot 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Me too 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
These accounts are worse than the ones they pretend to be against with all their dishonesty. They're often desperate to be an infuencer themselves.

They don't care about numbers but they've bought 98% of their followers and the other 2% are from spamming tattle 😂

Oh. Just looked at FOD's roastie ad to see who you are talking about.

Hashtag disappointed.
I also just had a look at the roastie ad - to confirm it was who I thought it was.
I never liked the guy and I'm glad others can see through him too.

Reactions: 5
I also just had a look at the roastie ad - to confirm it was who I thought it was.
I never liked the guy and I'm glad others can see through him too.
It was blinding obvious what was happening, yet people fell for it 🤦‍♀️
because they “aren’t an influencer”

please, please like my post and leave a comment 😐 are people seeing my posts 🤪

Can someone explain to me what this thread is about. Seems important.Sorry for sounding stupid.

Reactions: 5
It’s about “influencers” who make it their “job” to witch about other influencers (it’s banter right)

in order to grow their own followers.

and I’m not gonna mince my words they’re pathetic,
The people they’re “calling out” are at least trying to make a living with their account.

then you get these absolute losers who want to grow their account by throwing shade and bitching like a little girl, trying to impress a gossip site in the hopes their followers grow 😂🤣

bUt ItS nOT aBouT fOlLoWeRs 🤣😂 iM NoT aN InFluencer.....

“guys can you see my posts” 😬 am I shadow banned? have I been reported by xxx influencer? 😒

I’m assuming that script hasn’t changed over the last few months, on any of these accounts,

But I don’t care enough to look.
😂🤣

Reactions: 1
I see the bandwagons are at it again........
*acts shocked*

gutted it’s working 😂

Reactions: 3
Thanks for highlighting this thread. Message understood 🙏🏻 Bandwagon unfollowed ✅
it’s painfully obvious what said people are doing, and we’re an intelligent lot on here but people get so excited to see a “call out account”
someone who’s saying what we’re all thinking out loud, they don’t see that said people are taking their content DIRECTLY FROM HERE 😂 and using it to grow their own platform.

the desperation is pathetic.
As I’ve said before I’m not here for sad fuckers (who are no different to someone who’s trolling another person online, you just need to look at the hashtags of some of the influencers to see who’s name or face comes up) in order to grow their own numbers,
regardless of what the influencer has done.

when you notice said accounts have a hit list of all the most popular influencers on here, and they rotate their attention around depending on who’s most popular at the time you’ll see how bleeping pathetic it is.

• Wow
Dropping this here!!

there are one or two accounts that have found a little fan base amongst the tattle crew, for calling out influencers like rebecca meldrum, rebecca lamb, PTWM....

pretty blunt was one, gathered a huge following from tattle members who fell for her “Im not doing this for followers I’m just being real and saying it how it is... I’m not in it for followers” bullshit.

By calling out influencers (using the information they gather from tattle members) with a touch of banter, their followers grow,
Not that that was the aim obviously, obviously... they aren’t iNflUeNcErs 😕

so what’s the next best way to get attention? Pretend an influencer has had you shadow banned/is trying to remove your Instagram?

or,
a troll cry......
And blunt went for option 2! Sent herself troll messages, lapping up the support that followed...,
and outed herself in the process.

https://tattle.life/threads/pretty-...ng-herself-troll-messages-for-attention.9739/

Reactions: 2
Dropping this here!!

there are one or two accounts that have found a little fan base amongst the tattle crew, for calling out influencers like rebecca meldrum, rebecca lamb, PTWM....

pretty blunt was one, gathered a huge following from tattle members who fell for her “Im not doing this for followers I’m just being real and saying it how it is... I’m not in it for followers” bullshit.

By calling out influencers (using the information they gather from tattle members) with a touch of banter, their followers grow,
Not that that was the aim obviously, obviously... they aren’t iNflUeNcErs 😕

so what’s the next best way to get attention? Pretend an influencer has had you shadow banned/is trying to remove your Instagram?

or,
a troll cry......
And blunt went for option 2! Sent herself troll messages, lapping up the support that followed...,
and outed herself in the process.

https://tattle.life/threads/pretty-...ng-herself-troll-messages-for-attention.9739/
Thanks for this, wasn’t aware of how blatant some of these twats are being.