Irish Instagrammers/influencers- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

She’s clearly not right .. her ramblings are all over the place .. .more so than normal .. it’s quite sad to watch ... I wonder if her kids are with her ?
They seem to be, as she’s just after posting a nonsense story about homework. One would hope that it wasn’t in real-time, at this hour...

LaethantaSaoire

Anyone follow itsme_lisadee? What an absolute head wreck! I didn't mind her a couple of years ago...she used to give quite good fitness advice. Now she's sold her soul to arbornne a mlm scheme. she says it's all about the products not mlm at all. That's a load of shit cos she rarely advertises the product but constantly advertises what you could earn if you sign up. It makes me so angry!
I followed her years ago and saw her boyfriend (now fiance) calling her a bitch, probably in a cheeky way but it really didn't sound good! He's got a decent insta following for giving relationship advice!! Lisa looks a lot different in person!

Joosephine

I followed her years ago and saw her boyfriend (now fiance) calling her a bitch, probably in a cheeky way but it really didn't sound good! He's got a decent insta following for giving relationship advice!! Lisa looks a lot different in person!
I think hes so miserable looking all the time. When they are meant to be such an in love couple.

Mammyof1

I seen Laura Cunningham is pregnant.. seen a comment saying who’s the daddy and all congrats to her on Twitter said congratulations to you.. is she not with the same fella as before? Haven’t followed her in a while.. wanted to say mark but that was their cat wasn’t it? 😂😂

Basicbasic

Evb really does think she's an Insta star and different to the others selling their lives. She's just the same. And she seems to be in freefall, hope she's got family around to help.

pick_my_brain

Yes EVB has changed so much the last few years (which is fine - we all change) but the way she used Instagram a couple years ago compared to now is nuts. A few years ago she would say she would only work with companies who she loved etc etc, did lots of small business shout outs. Now it feels like every questions she is just looking for a company to offer her the "thing" for free regardless of what it is. Which I guess works for her and how she can make a living with 3 small kids but I suppose it just feels a bit insincere now. Don't know anything about the algorithm of insta but that is alarming about the kids if that is the reason she has decided to show them again :-(

Saveoursocks

Thoughts on Just Jordan? I like her work ethic and owning her own company 🙌🏼 Just not a big fan of the constant BooHoo ads on her stories
I think her and EVB forget that they have always tried to be famous, they’ve both been on my radar for at least 12 years.
EVB and her ex used to think they were Cork’s answer to Posh and Becks. Just Jordan used to get most of her kit off for the tabloids as a Score Angel.
Hats off to them for finally finding something that works!

pebbles201

Poor old Liz reaney is having a hard time of it, its all over between herself and Joy, shes had her makeup on the last 3 days, shes drunk 5 days out of the week, leaving rambling stories up and now she has had enough of everyone trolling her. I wonder does it ever enter her mind she has literally made her following from gossiping, speaking about others peoples lives etc on her own page. Very hard to find any sympathy for her. What a train wreck. I hope she gets help. I am sure she isn't a bad person but she is seriously on a downward spiral

Mammyof1

Poor old Liz reaney is having a hard time of it, its all over between herself and Joy, shes had her makeup on the last 3 days, shes drunk 5 days out of the week, leaving rambling stories up and now she has had enough of everyone trolling her. I wonder does it ever enter her mind she has literally made her following from gossiping, speaking about others peoples lives etc on her own page. Very hard to find any sympathy for her. What a train wreck. I hope she gets help. I am sure she isn't a bad person but she is seriously on a downward spiral
Are her and joy over? 😳 I unfollowed a long time ago

Pinkiiii

I think her and EVB forget that they have always tried to be famous, they’ve both been on my radar for at least 12 years.
EVB and her ex used to think they were Cork’s answer to Posh and Becks. Just Jordan used to get most of her kit off for the tabloids as a Score Angel.
Hats off to them for finally finding something that works!
I remember those days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Basketweaver

Evb blocked me a few years back after I put a measured reply to one of her stories attacking parents who drink in front of their kids.

It caused quite the furore at the time from what I recall. Like I get bringing them into pubs and getting plastered is completely wrong but she was saying all incidences of drinking.. e.g having the one glass of wine on a Friday evening and I said as much. 🙄

I wouldn't mind but I'd always sent her nice messages throughout the years in relation to other things but one polite word of dissent and BOOM you're blocked! She defo has a v funny relationship with alcohol..and undeniably seems to have major personal issues...

She has unquestionable talent for photography and styling though and I hate to say it but I miss her Instagram... But I guess I'll live not seeing it😂