Irish Instagrammers/influencers- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Basicbasic

I’m finding her really bizarre at the moment !!
I used to love her but she’s just gone weird ..and so unorganised . Her manic voice and ways are a bit sad really .. I worry for her .
She is really the most greedy and grabby of them all. She is trying to reinvent herself as a travel blogger and spent a year traipsing round hotels and bars in London photographing raving about them (tagged, always) photographing them in the hope they'd hire her to review them. I'm the end a few did hire her. She's spent the last year spending as much time away from her kids as p possible.

She recently went to NY with zero notice and begged school mums to have the kids for 4 days. Virtual strangers. She was out there doing fuck all except getting drunk, wearing creased clothes and trashing more hotels and bars touting for work. She it's a constant ad and gets really angry if her followers complain. She also constantly tags furniture companies in the beg for everything from flooring to nighties for her kids. She was always awful about her partner, complaining he didn't do enough and didn't support her 'travel bug' ideas. She's also manic and makes no sense sometimes.

MindyLahiri

She is really the most greedy and grabby of them all. She is trying to reinvent herself as a travel blogger and spent a year traipsing round hotels and bars in London photographing raving about them (tagged, always) photographing them in the hope they'd hire her to review them. I'm the end a few did hire her. She's spent the last year spending as much time away from her kids as p possible.

She recently went to NY with zero notice and begged school mums to have the kids for 4 days. Virtual strangers. She was out there doing fuck all except getting drunk, wearing creased clothes and trashing more hotels and bars touting for work. She it's a constant ad and gets really angry if her followers complain. She also constantly tags furniture companies in the beg for everything from flooring to nighties for her kids. She was always awful about her partner, complaining he didn't do enough and didn't support her 'travel bug' ideas. She's also manic and makes no sense sometimes.
jeepers who is this?!

EvieOH

Does she have a job as well as Instagra? How can she afford all the work in her house if she getting a divorce and has no job? Her ex must have had mega bucks.

Basicbasic

No job but she will literally drop her kids for anything and everything. Why she can't be bothered to get a real job like everyone else is bizarre. I never understand Insta mums who have multiple children only to become miserable and wanting to flee every minute they can.

sake18

No job but she will literally drop her kids for anything and everything. Why she can't be bothered to get a real job like everyone else is bizarre. I never understand Insta mums who have multiple children only to become miserable and wanting to flee every minute they can.
Think that's a bit harsh. She has to work and seems to spend a lot of time with her children.

Taco Cat

I think influencers who will advertise anything and everything - who do numerous ads a week, they lose integrity and it all becomes so obvious it's just about the dollar. They carry no worth anymore. This has happened to Eimear.

Ohmydays

I think she’s just lost the bloody plot !!! And seems to be running round like a headless chicken . She just seems to live in the moment .. if it’s a good moment she’s up if it’s a bad moment she’s down !! Not good when you’ve got 3 kids to look after and life needs a daily plan !

Mummamare

All the rich bloggers at centre parks for free is actually disgusting, pippa Jj leanamomma to name a few! Also leanamomma is grabbing every add going now too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks