Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="gurlharbour, post: 9814343, member: 171483"]
I bled a good few times when pregnant with my first baby, no reason found and you get such a fright every time, it's awful. It worked out in my case the first time, but when I got pregnant again I had very similar bleeding and it ended in a loss. It really can go either way. Hoping for her it's all okay
[/QUOTE]

I had bleeding 3 times on first baby. It was heavy enough and they could never find an actual reason for it, all turned out ok thankfully. I'm absolutely heartbroken for Aine. She seemed very certain that this is similar to her previous experiences. I so hoped this for her.

Reactions: 1
Hope so much this is it for her. I do think some kind of work, even part time would be good for her head. I’ve done IVF and can’t imagine sitting at home analysing every twinge/pain, my friends at wok were so good to me.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m in the middle of it and work in a weird way has been a great distraction. I had it the other way though on my second round where work blew up and it was so stressful so I ended up having to take some time off just to get my head together.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m in the middle of it and work in a weird way has been a great distraction. I had it the other way though on my second round where work blew up and it was so stressful so I ended up having to take some time off just to get my head together.
Hope it's going well for you, there doesn't appear to be a thread for IVF treatment in Ireland so hope it's OK to ask on here how you are getting on? We are saving for starting IVF in the summer, had one failed IUI last year and it was just so disappointing

Olliesbabywish....showing whole procedure today and with doctors at end of her bed with her knees bent. Is there really a need......

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I defo think work is an escape and helpful going through ivf. I worked during my 3 rounds and I couldn’t imagine not being busy to keep myself sane.

Hope it's going well for you, there doesn't appear to be a thread for IVF treatment in Ireland so hope it's OK to ask on here how you are getting on? We are saving for starting IVF in the summer, had one failed IUI last year and it was just so disappointing
Thanks for asking 🙂. We did two IUI before starting ivf and it’s so hard when it doesn’t work. Be good to yourself. We went to Greece for treatment (same place as olive) as it’s just not affordable or any good (in my personal experience - and not because I’m embittered by a lack of success). Have to go back over during the summer for transfer. It’s just such a mind duck. This thread was 100% the wrong place for me to detour into 😂

I don’t know what I make of InfertilitySucksNI. I find all her sharing of waxing and teeth whitening weird.

I think I’ll have to unfollow Olwyn. I don’t know if I can handle hearing her talk about her strict budget for the next few months as she’s lounging by a 5 star hotel pool and getting her nails done, presumably on GoFundMe money.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for asking 🙂. We did two IUI before starting ivf and it’s so hard when it doesn’t work. Be good to yourself. We went to Greece for treatment (same place as olive) as it’s just not affordable or any good (in my personal experience - and not because I’m embittered by a lack of success). Have to go back over during the summer for transfer. It’s just such a mind duck. This thread was 100% the wrong place for me to detour into 😂
Thanks Laika, hope it all works out for you. Crazy that it's cheaper to go abroad even with the expense of flights and accommodation. I don't think going abroad would work for us as we have a daughter in school so probably need to do it here. Have heard lots of good things about a Dr Ludya so hopefully will be able to get her.

I don’t know what I make of InfertilitySucksNI. I find all her sharing of waxing and teeth whitening weird.
I’m the same don’t know what to make of her sometimes she comes across ungreatful for what she has and other times she comes across the opposite but there’s a feeling about her I can’t shake off I want to like her but I’m suspicious

Thanks Laika, hope it all works out for you. Crazy that it's cheaper to go abroad even with the expense of flights and accommodation. I don't think going abroad would work for us as we have a daughter in school so probably need to do it here. Have heard lots of good things about a Dr Ludya so hopefully will be able to get her.
Oh I’m sorry you Lyuda for a few seperate investigations and find her good. Good luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.