Irish and northern irish instagrammers

Sara_M

VIP Member
I can't cope with Lurganista - her shoes never fit and the posed catwalk videos are so cringe!
Also mad to know how Christine affords her lifestyle
I know!! She doesnt work. I'm guessing benefits? She mentions her fibromyalgia a lot. Plus single parent so.....that might be it? And what is going on with the dude in America? Was engaged to someone about a week after meeting him and seems to be having issues getting back there.
Lurganista absolutely loves herself.what is this makeup about?!IMG_20191013_223026.jpg

Or this "back to school" lookIMG_20191013_223104.jpg

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Following as I’m local. Never heard of Lurganista but good god, what a name 🙊🙊

I do like Ashley Bailee for food, and I follow along with little woodlife (amble and ash now) as I’ve seen her about a few times, and same with blossoming birds.

Last edited:

Lala1998

I used to like fatnflab2fitnfab but it’s just the same shite.
She never posts her food or loses any weight I would give up on sw

Lurganista thAt gave me a good laugh 😆 does anyone have any other cringey ones like that

Alettertowilliam - her boyfriend was a bike racer and was killed last year while she was about 6 or 7 months pregnant with their second child. Her feed is mostly her children and adapting to life as a widow. She’s so honest and I find her so strong for her daughters but at the same time I know how she must be feeling inside. If anyone deserves to wear that Strong Girls Club T-shirt it’s her!

Mammyof1

I used to like fatnflab2fitnfab but it’s just the same shite.
She never posts her food or loses any weight I would give up on sw

Lurganista thAt gave me a good laugh 😆 does anyone have any other cringey ones like that
It’s like Sarah’s head has grown 50 times. She used to be good to watch now I can’t cope. She so ignorant about Brian and even about the child sometimes.. find it weird she fawns over two of her sisters and doesn’t mention the other one or her nephew