iOS 13 Apple users.... quick question/rant !!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone updated their iOS and realised Apple really wants us to go android 🤷‍♀️

wtf has happened!!!!
Apparently we don’t autocorrect words anymore 😐 or use capital letters at the start of sentences
Am I expected to check my own typing! I’m too lazy for that life!
I HATE IT!

Safari is weird, the layout is smaller EVERY THING IS WEIRD!!!
And you want me to go dark mode, well you can fu€k right off with Satan screen. 😏

I hate change as it is but this is really getting on my nerves.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

am I alone, can I make it stop 😂 I’ve deleted keyboards and reinstalled, it’s seriously changing my typing to gibberish (and I’m a typo queen as it is)
I needed a rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate it every time one of the new updates comes up. I hold off installing as most of them just mean that I have to get used to stupid little changes which never seem to improve anything.
My Apple devices are staying at IOS 12.4.1 for the foreseeable future. 😁

Reactions: 1
Has anyone updated their iOS and realised Apple really wants us to go android 🤷‍♀️

wtf has happened!!!!
Apparently we don’t autocorrect words anymore 😐 or use capital letters at the start of sentences
Am I expected to check my own typing! I’m too lazy for that life!
I HATE IT!

Safari is weird, the layout is smaller EVERY THING IS WEIRD!!!
And you want me to go dark mode, well you can fu€k right off with Satan screen. 😏

I hate change as it is but this is really getting on my nerves.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

am I alone, can I make it stop 😂 I’ve deleted keyboards and reinstalled, it’s seriously changing my typing to gibberish (and I’m a typo queen as it is)
I needed a rant.
here's a link talking about the problems with third party keyboards.

I don’t think I’m having any problems with the new update but perhaps I’m enjoying updating from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8, still hopelessly behind the times though 😂

Im just sick of the System and Other folder file size changing with every update 10Gb of my older 16Gb iPhone are all taken up with those folders and constantly having to delete things for space ALL the time.