Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel the need to acknowledge all the new Tattlers here who have jumped in with both feet. 🙋🏻‍♀️

And, as always, ❤ to @unobtrusive lurker. It's an "inside" joke that you will all catch on to quickly. Because they are quiet as a mouse but have been giving all of us much appreciated ❤'s and support as the months go on. Those of us mouthy members appreciate all of the lurkers support. I don't mean to speak for all of us but sometimes it's felt like we are fighting a battle we can't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Best new thread title stolen from a 2007 post on the IG board:

As for Alice - she's all the worst things about Vergie Arthur, Heather Mills and a pitbull all rolled into one big fashion disaster. Bleh.

For those who may not remember: Heather Mills was the deranged second wife of Paul McCartney. Vergie Arthur was the deranged late mother of the late Anna Nicole Smith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just feel the need to acknowledge all the new Tattlers here who have jumped in with both feet. 🙋🏻‍♀️

And, as always, ❤ to @unobtrusive lurker. It's an "inside" joke that you will all catch on to quickly. Because they are quiet as a mouse but have been giving all of us much appreciated ❤'s and support as the months go on. Those of us mouthy members appreciate all of the lurkers support. I don't mean to speak for all of us but sometimes it's felt like we are fighting a battle we can't win.
Shoutout to @unobtrusive lurker . Wouldn’t have made it this far without your silent support.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Finished it all.

One question - what would the overall response be if this was a man saying and doing all this to his ex-partner?

Sadly, I think we all know what the answer to that question would be.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The use of cwtch by AE is interesting, it jumped out at me, as it’s one of the few Welsh words I remember…my granny used it a lot when we were tucked in. I‘m sure I’m over-analyzing, but it almost seems AE is taunting him by using it.
Yes I thought that was very manipulative of her to use that word.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said the only reason he was able to be accepted in Liar was because his fans knew he was a married family man in RL. She pretty much says his career is over now that he has left her and if it isn't she is going to make sure it is unless he comes back
First of all, his "fans" were probably a very small percentage of the viewership of Liar. I had no clue who he was. I didn't even know his name. And people tuned in for Liar may have known his name and that he was an actor and recognized him, but that doesn't mean they cared about or kept up on his marriage and life. People watched the series and liked him as the character, period. He did a great job. That's what they responded to.

Actors and actresses get divorced all the time. It doesn't affect them. Gillian Anderson has gotten divorced twice, then split from her partner of six years that she had two children with. So basically three divorces, children from two different relationships, and her career is going strong both in the U.K. and in America.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally on p1 of #70! Phew!

Thanks again @Hiraeth @veevee04 @Penguin86 @marniebeau & everyone else who has helped to keep us turds up to date, much appreciated. 🌺
@Hiraeth - I hope you ended up having a Happy Anniversary?! 🌹xxx @Under_theRadar - big congratulations! ❤ xxx
@the ships going down - thank you! 😘 xxx

The more I have read the more I am in awe of Yo - for his dignified silence for so long whilst facing a constant barrage of vile abuse & patiently gathering so much proof & if there is any justice in this world it will all pay off for him.
I don't know him but I feel so damn proud of him. I hope he feels some pride in himself as she battered his self esteem for many years.
The Welsh guy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 has done good & come a long way from that guy we saw on her IG who was so anxious, etc he has shown real courage, inner steel & huge respect to him as a private person as it must be so difficult to have it all out there in the public domain.

I'm glad Yo has 🐝 for support through this nightmare, which sadly is far from over for him.
I wish I could wave a magic wand & make everything alright for Yo, the girls (& Emma) whilst shipping Alice off to some remote island where she can never harm anyone again abs spend her days screaming into the void. She is irredeemable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Best new thread title stolen from a 2007 post on the IG board:

As for Alice - she's all the worst things about Vergie Arthur, Heather Mills and a pitbull all rolled into one big fashion disaster. Bleh.

For those who may not remember: Heather Mills was the deranged second wife of Paul McCartney. Vergie Arthur was the deranged late mother of the late Anna Nicole Smith.
I was thinking the above quote may not be much comprehensible after almost two decades, so I would amend the proposed new thread title to:

Alice is all the worst things about Betty Broderick, Amber Heard, and a drunk pitbull all rolled into one big fashion disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She said the only reason he was able to be accepted in Liar was because his fans knew he was a married family man in RL. She pretty much says his career is over now that he has left her and if it isn't she is going to make sure it is unless he comes back
Actors act. Plenty of assholes have played lovely human beings and vice versa. Her perception is so skewed. I agree she is intent on ruining his career though.

Reactions: 12
This song in my head all day triggered by the insane suggestion that he serve time live in the garage

Also perhaps after she’s cancelled - who the duck is Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Classic statement by an abuser.

The father doesn't have to do anything. Hacking is illegal. The judge might want to do that all by himself.
A judge is not going to initiate charges. And a judge deciding custody isn’t going to haul in a 12 year old and lecture her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did we ever get to see the full 19 pages of Alice’s response? I don’t know if I can bear to read it, I did see the gist of it (I cannot believe she put in her response that she was crying over losing her kids 🙈).
I have it! I bought it.

She just denies everything, and says she never received Ioan's filing for the restraining order, so she doesn't know what his allegations are. But she says even though she doesn't know what the allegations are, she denies them all anyway.

Here is the declaration part of her response:

EDIT: Mods please delete this if this breaks Tattle rules. I thought it was OK now as websites like the Daily Mail have been reproducing parts of the legal papers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.