Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #116 Cont Y Mor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we all know. Congratulations, @M33L4 as you finally get the title you want :D

Please, read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please put any sensitive stuff behind a spoiler.
Please post any offtopic stuff on the chatter thread.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Update to follow as we continue to figuratively roll Alice into the sea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

Note: Cont y môr - literally bleep of the sea - jellyfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I start us off with something horrifying? I've seen folks post about ads that pop up on tattle... apparently the interwebs have analyzed my Alice thread viewing. Odin help us all...

Screenshot_20220708-201240.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just to address a point made on the last thread: any court documents will be summarized here and copies made available to all. I envision a situation like last time, where anyone who wanted to contribute monetarily to obtaining the documents instead considered donating to a charitable organization of their choice, without publicizing the donation. This is just a suggestion because I do not mind fronting the cost and would rather everyone keep their hard-earned money, or donate to whatever cause they wish, even though offers to contribute are very much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Previously, on the Alice Show:

Alice accuses Bianca of wearing bad make-up and of playing with a child instead of giving the kid a potato and passing out with a bottle of Blue Nun in hand. Alice's relative steps up the Dollar Store gangster act. It is possible he acts slightly better than Alice; however, Tattlers came together to watch the Oscar-winning* show 'MegaRace' in which Alice turns in an emotive, critically-acclaimed performance that will be studied by all young actors in the future.

*this may be a slight exaggeration

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just to address a point made on the last thread: any court documents will be summarized here and copies made available to all. I envision a situation like last time, where anyone who wanted to contribute monetarily to obtaining the documents instead considered donating to a charitable organization of their choice, without publicizing the donation. This is just a suggestion because I do not mind fronting the cost and would rather everyone keep their hard-earned money, or donate to whatever cause they wish, even though offers to contribute are very much appreciated.
Thank you for this! There was a lot of input surrounding this and this summary is worth repeating. I had read your earlier posts and understood this was the idea. Later posts had me concerned about the direction. Mad respect for you and what you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Alice accuses Bianca of wearing bad make-up and of playing with a child instead of giving the kid a potato and passing out with a bottle of Blue Nun in hand. Alice's relative steps up the Dollar Store gangster act. It is possible he acts slightly better than Alice; however, Tattlers came together to watch the Oscar-winning* show 'MegaRace' in which Alice turns in an emotive, critically-acclaimed performance that will be studied by all young actors in the future.

Blue Nun is getting a bit upmarket for Malice; necessity will soon see her on the Thunderbird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't have an Instagram account. Someone please remind me again who was holding a gun.

Screenshot_20220708-213200_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You know, I was thinking of Alice's comment on the Bianca makeup picture, where she said she gave up her career to raise happy children and... I'm confused.

Aside from 102 Dalmatians, the Hallmark movie and some old French shows, all of which were over 15 years ago, what career is she referring to here? She keeps saying it but unless I missed something, she's never really had a career and didn't give up anything to stay at home.

The martyrdom is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

In fairness “mega race” will be studied along with Bianca’s early acting forays lol

You know, I was thinking of Alice's comment on the Bianca makeup picture, where she said she gave up her career to raise happy children and... I'm confused.

Aside from 102 Dalmatians, the Hallmark movie and some old French shows, all of which were over 15 years ago, what career is she referring to here? She keeps saying it but unless I missed something, she's never really had a career and didn't give up anything to stay at home.

The martyrdom is exhausting.
I mean again, in fairness, she had bit parts in lost, vampire diaries, a regular column for grazia. There could have been more, though a pretty far call from pasta shells and glue guns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness “mega race” will be studied along with Bianca’s early acting forays lol

I mean again, in fairness, she had bit parts in lost, vampire diaries, a regular column for grazia. There could have been more, though a pretty far call from pasta shells and glue guns.
Early days yet, but " pasta shells and glue guns."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I disagree. Every actor does a stinker at some point, especially earlier on (I have already included exciting footage of Oscar-winner Jezza Irons on kid's tv) However, MegaRace was a thing of true beauty. The sparkling script, the outfits, it was all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IGk5.JPG

For every lie and every bullshit response. Right back at you Alice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.