Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This separation is getting toxic.

Never liked Ioan he always comes across as smug and arrogant and Alice is probably well shut of him but she really isnt helping herself with her social media outbursts right now.

If I am reading correctly she showed her 7 year old daughter a newspaper article where it states Ioan has asked for a divorce which devastated the daughter (ya think) ffs how cruel, why not both sit her down and explain properly.

Alice needs to consider her kids and stop the social media rants it really is not fair to them.

Reactions: 16
Came here to see if a thread had been made about them yet!

The whole thing is absolutely mad, my parents divorced when I was very young and kept the details of it from us because we were children!

She seems to be taking it all very badly, which is sad but she should be getting some professional help before posting her inner ramblings online. I feel bad for the kids, it's not difficult for them to google the situation and see their mum unravelling

Reactions: 7
The amount of typos in her posts plus the rambling makes me wonder if she’s drunk when she writes some of these posts. Even when they were together her updates read a little bit strangely. The one of him asleep sticks in my mind. Her facial expressions and body language in some red carpet pics also seems off somehow too. I really hope she’s got people around supporting her and they manage to convince her to take care of her self and her kids more.

Reactions: 11
Came here to see if a thread had been made about them yet!

The whole thing is absolutely mad, my parents divorced when I was very young and kept the details of it from us because we were children!

She seems to be taking it all very badly, which is sad but she should be getting some professional help before posting her inner ramblings online. I feel bad for the kids, it's not difficult for them to google the situation and see their mum unravelling
I know, I have huge sympathy for her as she is obviously in a bad place and I do believe the claims of gas lighting (having said that you never know what goes on behind closed doors and she could be equally as bad) but the kids dont deserve this at all.

I hope she gets her head straight and stops this toxic rambling because at the moment he is looking like the injured party and I dont believe he is for a minute.

The amount of typos in her posts plus the rambling makes me wonder if she’s drunk when she writes some of these posts. Even when they were together her updates read a little bit strangely. The one of him asleep sticks in my mind. Her facial expressions and body language in some red carpet pics also seems off somehow too. I really hope she’s got people around supporting her and they manage to convince her to take care of her self and her kids more.
She looks like a stepford wife in some of the red carpet photos.

Reactions: 8
So I don’t know a lot about him really and I know even less about her but wow - what a tit show this is already!!!!!! She seems like she’s having some sort of breakdown. Why does she keep posting all of this stuff online?! It’s just making her look like an unhinged lunatic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So I don’t know a lot about him really and I know even less about her but wow - what a tit show this is already!!!!!! She seems like she’s having some sort of breakdown. Why does she keep posting all of this stuff online?! It’s just making her look like an unhinged lunatic.
Playing right into his hands if you ask me.

She would be wise taking some lega advice and closing her social media. However hurt and upset you are the main priority should be the children.

Reactions: 6
She would be wise taking some lega advice and closing her social media. However hurt and upset you are the main priority should be the children.
I agree, but I also wonder if his recent ‘actions’ have been putting the children first, they both need to take a look at what they’re doing.

Reactions: 6
I agree, but I also wonder if his recent ‘actions’ have been putting the children first, they both need to take a look at what they’re doing.
Absolutely agree with you two sides to every story and neither giving much thought to the kids feelings. Hard to comment on him though as he has stayed pretty quiet and we are only getting the running commentary from Alice.

I am not in any way thinking he is blame free in any of it, far from it and I get the impression he is a massive 💩 but all the social media outbursts are her doing and her kids dont need to see it.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree with you two sides to every story and neither giving much thought to the kids feelings. Hard to comment on him though as he has stayed pretty quiet and we are only getting the running commentary from Alice.

I am not in any way thinking he is blame free in any of it, far from it and I get the impression he is a massive 💩 but all the social media outbursts are her doing and her kids dont need to see it.
Absolutely, she really needs some help and to stop with the social media, it just makes me think he’s behaved so badly it’s made her feel so bad she’s kind of lost her mind a little bit (if that makes sense) but I also dont know her so she could just be a toxic person. I also .don’t like the vibe I pick up from him

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for her, it's a horrible thing to go through and it sounds like he is not a good person (from her version) but it's not good that she showed her kid that article. I get that she's angry and wants to hurt him but don't drag your kids into it, you can still tell them "Daddy is forcing Mummy to get divorced", if you want your kids to know it's all his doing, in a nice way, I think she'll regret doing that.

Edit - it's sounds like there is someone else too so that is going to make her anger worse.

I was that age when my parents got divored and neither one of them ever said a bad word about the other, they didn't say anything nice either and that's fine, but there was no toxic atmosphere.

Reactions: 4
Alice Evans is back on it again today. I don't for a second believe he's an innocent party but bloody hell she's not half making this easy for him. Hopefully someone helps her to help herself by taking her away from social media. She'll end up losing her kids..

This whole thing is a real shitshow, and Alice is coming out of it looking really unhinged - not saying she is at all, because I've been where she is, and it's bleeping heartbreaking, but she needs to have a break from social media - she isn't going to get any answers there, and it's only going to feed her instability.

I really do feel for her though, and I suspect he's a total tit and behaved terribly whilst she's sat back and accepted it for many years!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This whole thing is a real shitshow, and Alice is coming out of it looking really unhinged - not saying she is at all, because I've been where she is, and it's bleeping heartbreaking, but she needs to have a break from social media - she isn't going to get any answers there, and it's only going to feed her instability.

I really do feel for her though, and I suspect he's a total tit and behaved terribly whilst she's sat back and accepted it for many years!
Thanks for saying what I exactly think x

Reactions: 3
This has been dragging on a while now since she first tweeted that he told her he wanted a divorce as he wasn’t in love with her . She’s since claimed he’s chanted her Twitter passwords and won’t give them to her 💁🏻‍♀️ There doesn’t seem to be a third party and I do feel for her but absolutely coming across unhinged online .

Reactions: 1
For me the latest screen grabs of her pieces to camera show not only how urgently she needs a good lawyer to tell her to GTFO social media but it’s made almost 10x worse by how fucked up her face is thanks to a shitload of filler.
Honestly, I feel for her, I really do but I’m also aghast at just how much she’s destroyed her natural beauty as well as any integrity she may have hoped to leave her marriage with.

She's in real danger of losing custody of her kids if she doesn't knock this tit off.I don't doubt her Husband was a dick, but she looks really unstable lately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.