Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's constantly pissed and that's not something Americans like. She's admitted on posts that she likes a glass of wine or 5.
I wonder if that's where the neglect accusation stems from - not too sure what terms would be used but I assume neglect would be appropriate if she's drunk and in sole charge of the children.

Reactions: 1
Definitely. If a couple splits up and the sole parent is pissed all the time, that is neglect. How can you rationally take care if a child if you're half cut?

Reactions: 5
Well, she was already like this before the break up. As mentioned earlier in this thread a few years ago she literally threatened to kill herself and stated that she is taking alcohol and pills while she was home alone with the kids. I have no idea if he saved anything of this, but if he did, he has a crazy easy case (he has it anyway already). And that's just what she has done on Social Media, god knows what else happened there.

Of course it's a bit questionable then to only now use it against her. He should have helped her back then (though maybe he tried). But given how much dirt she has been throwing at him during this divorce I guess he can't be arsed anymore to play nice (and tbh he is still not even saying anything in public, so there is that).

I doubt that he actually wants to take full costody of the kids: What I think is more likely happening here is that either she has been trying to get sole custody (or at least a very one-sided custody arrangement) and he is now fighting against it. All her comments indicate this to me: her moaning about him getting to spend more time than she wants over the collaborative divorce process, her complaining about him not visiting the kids at their house but at his house, etc. Or he is threatening her with this angle in order to make her agree to the quick divorce he apparently wants (would also line up with her friend's claim that he is utilizing his kids for a speedy divorce). Wouldn't be very nice of him either, but she can't exactly complain here since she is also using her kids as pawns in this divorce, just much more and in public.

And just as I'm writing this she deleted her post as usual (and now reposted without the previous text lol). Imagine being her lawyer, besides her kids I feel most sorry for whoever that is.

What was in the video? Sorry I missed it before it was taken down, sounds like the kids were up at stupid o'clock while A was drunk?

Feel really sorry for the kids.

Well, she was already like this before the break up. As mentioned earlier in this thread a few years ago she literally threatened to kill herself and stated that she is taking alcohol and pills while she was home alone with the kids. I have no idea if he saved anything of this, but if he did, he has a crazy easy case (he has it anyway already). And that's just what she has done on Social Media, god knows what else happened there.

Of course it's a bit questionable then to only now use it against her. He should have helped her back then (though maybe he tried). But given how much dirt she has been throwing at him during this divorce I guess he can't be arsed anymore to play nice (and tbh he is still not even saying anything in public, so there is that).

I doubt that he actually wants to take full costody of the kids: What I think is more likely happening here is that either she has been trying to get sole custody (or at least a very one-sided custody arrangement) and he is now fighting against it. All her comments indicate this to me: her moaning about him getting to spend more time than she wants over the collaborative divorce process, her complaining about him not visiting the kids at their house but at his house, etc. Or he is threatening her with this angle in order to make her agree to the quick divorce he apparently wants (would also line up with her friend's claim that he is utilizing his kids for a speedy divorce). Wouldn't be very nice of him either, but she can't exactly complain here since she is also using her kids as pawns in this divorce, just much more and in public.

And just as I'm writing this she deleted her post as usual (and now reposted without the previous text lol). Imagine being her lawyer, besides her kids I feel most sorry for whoever that is.
Omg, when/where did she threaten to kill herself?

From Alice's past behaviour, it sounds like she is definitely an alcoholic pill popper and possibly an outright narcissist! Maybe Ioan did cheat or in other ways contribute to her issues, but honestly, the way she is behaving now I can't blame him for wanting out - and we're just seeing a fraction of her behaviour. Imagine living with this level of crazy irl! The fact that she's lived in LA for so many years and has no real friends, not even the mums of her kids friends or even the fake free loading parasites celebrities attract, is telling, as is her estrangements from all her family. When a person has few to no lasting or healthy relationships you have to start looking at the one common denominator in all those relationships - that person. Her posts since the divorce announcement have been manipulative, deceptive, abusive, histrionic and totally self absorbed, all whiny whiny poor innocent victim me. There's hurting and lashing out because a beloved partner potentially cheated and dumped a sudden and unexpected divorce announcement on you, but imo she's going way beyond that. This is scorched earth and she's repeatedly made it clear she doesn't care how much she hurts her kids in her need for revenge against him. I felt for her at first thinking he probably had cheated and she was having a breakdown, but those tweets from two years ago when she's posting about being smashed, popping pills and threatening suicide over a twitter argument with a random stranger while she's home alone with the kids - that is not rational behaviour, nor the actions of a good mother who puts her kids first. Either she's an addict, a narcissist or has MH issues, or a combination of the three, but imo she's not fit to be the primary guardian of their kids right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What was in the video? Sorry I missed it before it was taken down, sounds like the kids were up at stupid o'clock while A was drunk?

Feel really sorry for the kids.
nah, it was a pretty cute video of her youngest in the pool with clothes (it's still on her IG if you wanna see it). It was basically her way of showing that she is a great mom, or something.

Omg, when/where did she threaten to kill herself?
It was valentines day 2019. A "influencer" (hoarse whisperer or something) blocked her and she went completely nuts over it. Made threats and asked her followers to bully the hell out of this guy (not the only time she did that) and other people who supported them, etc. This whole thing went on for 3 days and ended with suicide talk. People were spamming Ioan's IG and twitter for him to get help, since he was in Oz. I've compiled some screenshots a while ago if you wanna see yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
nah, it was a pretty cute video of her youngest in the pool with clothes (it's still on her IG if you wanna see it). It was basically her way of showing that she is a great mom, or something.

It was valentines day 2019. A "influencer" (hoarse whisperer or something) blocked her and she went completely nuts over it. Made threats and asked her followers to bully the hell out of this guy (not the only time she did that) and other people who supported them, etc. This whole thing went on for 3 days and ended with suicide talk. People were spamming Ioan's IG and twitter for him to get help, since he was in Oz. I've compiled some screenshots a while ago if you wanna see yourself

HOLY tit!!!!!
I had already figured out I didn't like twitter before that happened so I guess that's why I never knew. Back when I did follow her it was just really strong political tirades and her singing to the camera with bright lipstick on. But I cannot believe she plastered that all over the place. How on Earth was twitter the only thing she had and what did the hoarse whisperer person actually do?
Anyone that would sic their fans on someone else is not stable at all. Now I've gone down a path wondering what all the disorders and complexes are involved here..

Part of me is sad that she is so alone she wants to tell people about all the alcohol and pills she's mixing but on the other hand, there's probably loads nobody knows ( but Ioan or any potential friends and family) that she has done that is probably really telling. The biggest thing I've noticed on IG, the longer this goes on, is that she adores all the people supporting her. Even if they were to be abusive towards Ioan, she would still love it.

Reactions: 6
Guess that confirms that she is under a NDA or her lawyer is begging her to shut up
eJATPLx.png

Somewhere Lisa Armstrong is patting herself for not being the worst anymore at sticking to those agreements
QHkveWB.png

But you already did!

As usual liked tons of unflattering comments about him too, my favourite is somebody commenting that Ioan should know better than enganging in these sort of fights that will only benefit lawyers. The irony is strong in that one, given that she is the one mostly doing the fighting and that he actually wanted to settle it off-court.

You would think that given what Kelly Rutherford did (and lost custody ), she would keep her own council

Reactions: 3
Don’t know what he’s like now but before he was famous he was just a nice kid from Cardiff. He might have got a bit arrogant with his success but he was well liked, still is with his actor mates. I guess no one knows what happens in private in a relationship but she’s obviously struggling. Really sad.

Reactions: 8
Today Alice went back to a post from 2 months ago (the one where she is reacting shocked to the divorce news) and left some interesting comments that indicate that she is probably going to lose the kids

And finally she seems to regret everything. She actually deleted two weeks ago or so two posts where she mentioned that she posted drunk (the one with the video rant and the one where she said that she read DM comments and got sad), so it definitely seems like Ioan's neglectful parent allegation is aiming at that, and if he goes through with this she is definitely done. She has also deleted some of her comments in said post that can be taken as parental alienation, so quite likely that they are making use of that too. It's certainly no coincidence that she posted last week multiple pics of her kids...

Not sure what she means by that?

Sad. While I'm definitely on his "side" here I really hope that he is encouraging her for a therapy (and then they can go back to a joint custody) instead of just taking the kids/ threatening to take the kids for a different aim. Given that he wanted a collaborative divorce from the start I reckon that he will, but you never know of course. Really hope this works out. Him taking the kids would be also financially problematic given that he is generating the income for them all, but right now it would be better

I checked some of her other posts now, and I guess it will take a long time for her (if ever) to realize that she may be (also) the problem

Last edited:
  • Sad

Thanks Welp for all the receipts of Alice "Tweet and Delete" Evans. Can I ask for the screenshots of her row with Hoarse Whisperer? I was one of the fans from ioanonline days that she loves to disparage so I always knew she was unstable.

Reactions: 2
She was the last couple of months relatively silent for legal reasons (guess she was threatened to lose her kids based on what she indicated a few months ago). In a couple of weeks the waiting period to finalize their divorce should be over, and just in time for that she appears to make some noise again.

She tweeted (yes, she is back there) in the last couple of days about how her and the kids are sick after drinking water that seems to be polluted, somehow managed to blame her husband for that because he was responsible for maintaining this stuff but since he left and cut off contact to her she doesnt know how to fix that (well, okay, I get her point here: If it's about the kids health you really should for a moment leave your problems aside, so yeah, this reflects badly on him).

Today she started tweeting out details about their ongoing divorce settlement

According to one of her "friends" this is the grand reveal (or part of it) they teased all these months that shows what a terrible person her husband is, and honestly, I dont know if I'm insensitive here, but I dont see it? In most divorces the house ends up getting sold because it's simply too expensive to maintain a bigger house and a smaller house on the same income as before (if he even will have the same income after all this), most buy then two small ones. Sure, you have to lower your life standards, that's what normal people go through too! And if she signs a pre-nup that gets her such little spousal support and only 30 % of the house that's on her, really. Especially in California which is infamous for very generous settlements for the income-weaker party (if the need of a ultimatum wasnt enough proof already this shows again which of the two parties wanted more to get married to the other). And with how she acted during all of this I dont know how she could have not expected him to cut contact off from her and exercise his rights against her?

My only issue with his behavior is that he possibly isnt caring much about his children (which obviously is terrible in that case, although parental allienation can do a lot here), not because of the divorce settlement, but because of things like the above incident with the water (if it actually went down like she portrayed it) and I have obviously no idea if he makes still a effort to see them regulary. Can't blame him for selling their childhood home though: you can't do everything the kids want if it's financially not the best decision (just like you can't stay married to somebody you dont love just because the kids want to)

Having said that I did previously had the stance that she is acting terribly and that the jury is still out on him (kinda still is, because the story remains not coherent from her side and as mentioned her history is making her no favours, but I can definitely believe that he isnt as nice as his image suggests), now I do think that both are not looking good in this. And that's just so freaking sad for these kids.

Thanks Welp for all the receipts of Alice "Tweet and Delete" Evans. Can I ask for the screenshots of her row with Hoarse Whisperer? I was one of the fans from ioanonline days that she loves to disparage so I always knew she was unstable.
Have only those I shared here saved, sorry.

Reactions: 7
Nothing much to add beyond noting that Hornblower has always come across as a thirsty Hollywood wannabe who’d step over his granny / star in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

My favourite role of his was his guest appearance in a music video playing himself perving on Claudia Schiffer.

Yes, I’m talking about the time he was one of the Uptown Guys in Westlife’s Diner:

8B682406-C1E3-4F1E-9BD6-30483D9578F6.jpeg

For younger Tattlers, Westlife were these guys:

B3574143-A309-4C2C-A706-2AA3778B0714.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing work from @welp there with all the receipts. I used to be apart of the 'Official' Ioan Gruffudd group on Facebook a few months ago - it's now pro Alice due to the admins taking a side, albeit one Admin did leave recently which had me wondering if there is disagreement among the ranks there about blindly following Alice - they must have missed the memo about how to run a fan group.

I've been a fan for Ioan for years (so may be a bit biased here), and I've known of Alice's antics for that time too, especially dating back to the IMDB message board days and her sock puppet accounts. She clearly has issues with how people view her which is quite sad, but you also have to have some thick skin working in the industry were looks are everything. I was also there when she went after Meghan Markle which was a bit strange - but then I realised Alice is friends with Piers Morgan which made sense.

I am with you on if this is the 'grand reveal'. I don't know anyone who has come out of a divorce unscathed, and with Alice's attitude which we see on Twitter, I can't imagine how he would deal with that when trying to get his own views across. Lawyers are also pretty serious about how much contact you have in general. There are better ways of dealing with these issues but just from what we can see, Alice is just hard to deal with. I do feel bad for (now, in the beginning I was really shocked) him more than her because she keeps crying foul - then deleting it. I believe she has already deleted the tweets from this morning that you posted @welp. So I don't believe her unfortunately. What's confuses me is how she can believe that she can tarnish his name not realising that it will be his income that she needs. Her devastation with him filing is all a public show. Why would you degrade your husband to fans but come out with responses that you still love him? Her entitlement in the tweet about having to get a job? She is clearly out of touch with reality here and that to me is the issue with her lashing out. She doesn't see her own consequences which in the end will affect everything and everyone around her (her kids and her fans). The fact that no one has stepped in to tell her this is damaging is very telling of who is actually willing to be around her to help.

I’m sorry but when you divorce or your partner dies you have to do things like home maintenance yourself , she seems very quick to blame others for some of her own failings

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but when you divorce or your partner dies you have to do things like home maintenance yourself , she seems very quick to blame others for some of her own failings
Exactly this. I don't know what planet she is living on. My parents divorced when we were toddlers and my mum took responsibility for our home with her, and my dad took responsibility of our home with him. I can't imagine my mum expecting my dad to be maintaining her home just because we lived there. Of course he would help out where he could etc but it wasn't his responsibility. Alice is an adult not a child, she seems to forget that

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Though in this case I do kinda get her. If it's really something she has no clue about, the kids get sick, and he is not reachable - not a good thing (although I'm always careful to believe her anything).

But surely there is some way to contact him if its about the kids, whether it is over a friend or lawyer, or just bloody walking to his flat - rather than to tweet it to the world - but this is her modus operanti.

And I agree with you all that she probably expects him to do everything, she after all was still expecting him to turn up regulary at their house and play with the kids there instead of his own flat, otherwise it's child abandonment for her - just delusional.

Amazing work from @welp there with all the receipts. I used to be apart of the 'Official' Ioan Gruffudd group on Facebook a few months ago - it's now pro Alice due to the admins taking a side, albeit one Admin did leave recently which had me wondering if there is disagreement among the ranks there about blindly following Alice - they must have missed the memo about how to run a fan group.

I've been a fan for Ioan for years (so may be a bit biased here), and I've known of Alice's antics for that time too, especially dating back to the IMDB message board days and her sock puppet accounts. She clearly has issues with how people view her which is quite sad, but you also have to have some thick skin working in the industry were looks are everything. I was also there when she went after Meghan Markle which was a bit strange - but then I realised Alice is friends with Piers Morgan which made sense.

I am with you on if this is the 'grand reveal'. I don't know anyone who has come out of a divorce unscathed, and with Alice's attitude which we see on Twitter, I can't imagine how he would deal with that when trying to get his own views across. Lawyers are also pretty serious about how much contact you have in general. There are better ways of dealing with these issues but just from what we can see, Alice is just hard to deal with. I do feel bad for (now, in the beginning I was really shocked) him more than her because she keeps crying foul - then deleting it. I believe she has already deleted the tweets from this morning that you posted @welp. So I don't believe her unfortunately. What's confuses me is how she can believe that she can tarnish his name not realising that it will be his income that she needs. Her devastation with him filing is all a public show. Why would you degrade your husband to fans but come out with responses that you still love him? Her entitlement in the tweet about having to get a job? She is clearly out of touch with reality here and that to me is the issue with her lashing out. She doesn't see her own consequences which in the end will affect everything and everyone around her (her kids and her fans). The fact that no one has stepped in to tell her this is damaging is very telling of who is actually willing to be around her to help.
regarding the fan group: yeah, that one admin left out of disagreement with the two main admins (who are regulary attacking Ioan on twitter too, which led to him blocking them a few weeks ago after they got upset over him being papped on the beach alone lol). It's so bizarre to me that these people still run his fan site (was never part of it in the first place, not a big enough fan of him, even if this relationship always interested me for the pure fact that I was always amazed that it was lasting this long), based on their tweets I reckon it's because they know that Alice can't survive without him, which makes their behavior just even more bizarre: He will certainly not get more gigs just because some people run a fansite that is rather anti.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Though in this case I do kinda get her. If it's really something she has no clue about, the kids get sick, and he is not reachable - not a good thing (although I'm always careful to believe her anything).
Agree he should be contactable because of the kids, but either he was away all the time and was never around so she had to do all the caring all the time, or he did all the maintenance on the house and sorted everything out. Which one was it? Did he do all the maintenance remotely from Australia? Why can she not find out who did the maintenance? She can clearly use the internet to tweet, why cant she google maintenance people? It all sounds very odd. To be honest, he probably doesn't want to set foot in the house because of the grief she will give him, or because he is furious with her for having conversations with strangers on Twitter about his every move or because his lawyers have told him not to communicate with her directly because she will spill everything. She sounds like a nightmare.

1627487624568.png

If spousal support is calculated on his last 3 years income, she needs to STFU because she is trying to destroy his career, so she will be getting 10% of nothing! If she doesn't want to work she is dependent on his money. That unfortunately is the payoff. Her kids are old enough to only need out of school care. If she wanted to, she could do some small parts in things for a few weeks at a time. There are many actresses who are single parents. They still manage to work. Especially in LA. Maybe she just cant get work because of her reputation.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.