Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh spill the tea! Martin Freeman came to mind as his partner is quite vocal on sm, but I think they broke up.

Reactions: 3
His marriage was a bit strange IIRC. He married a much younger woman in his 50's, had 2 kids in quick succession then divorced her. It's not necessarily a former time lord. The only other ones are Matt Smith who was with Lily James for years. She is famous in her own right so I doubt she would have done something like that while they were together and shes hardly one to talk since they split, and Peter Capaldi who has been married for a long time and they seem to be pretty solid.
Tom Baker used to be a bit of a piss artist when he played The Doctor and put it about....

Reactions: 1
In more related news, she is at it again today

My kids are 11 and 7. Their obsessions are TikTok, Roblox and Mindcraft. Do you really think they are checking the Daily Mail website for info about their parents’ divorce?
No, Alice. You make sure yourself, by showing them /s

You know what they ARE upset about though?

That their Dad walked out and abandoned them out of the blue. Without explanation. Yes that’s what they cry about every day. Will their Dad ever come back and play in the pool or the yard with them? Will they ever have a family again?
She really expects him to stay with her for the childrens' sake, does she? Girl, he didnt abandon them, he abandoned you (and not out of the blue and without explanation either), and if you were a responsible parent you would try to explain that to them rather than to make it worse by trying to guilt-trip their father into playing happy family. If she is doing anywhere near as much parental alienation in private as she does on the internet then her daughters relationship to their dad is bound to fail.

20210326-063759.jpg

Usually this sort of thing ends up giving kids false hope about there still being a chance for them to be a family again. All around sad though that they feel this way about seeing their father outside their home, but I'm not surprised: it's very normal actually especially if one parent has probably not accepted this new reality and thus can't help their children accept it either. I can't see this ending well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is awful. Someone should send him this thread so he can show the girls when they’re older...

I went batshit crazy when my husband left. Our marriage had been awful for about 2 years before he left (for someone else but in hind sight that was the only way either of us would have left). All of the things Alice writes on Twitter/Instagram were the things I’d rant at my friends- I think she’s lonely and has no one IRL that she can vent too. I feel for her. I do think she’s an alcoholic.

I feel for Ioan too. I despised my ex-husband for leaving. He never displayed any emotion but later admitted he’d been very depressed for a long time and only felt relief when he left. Couldn’t understand why he’d leave for a damp flat (the other woman didn’t even last a month) but I’m so grateful for him doing it now. 4 years on and we are both so much happier as are our kids. We’re also much better people.

I hope their kids get through this unscathed but mostly I hope that they start dealing with this privately

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also I think the people on this thread accusing him of being a tit are confusing him for that awful character he played on Liar.
Otherwise, where is the evidence?!

Reactions: 8

She really expects him to stay with her for the childrens' sake, does she? Girl, he didnt abandon them, he abandoned you (and not out of the blue and without explanation either), and if you were a responsible parent you would try to explain that to them rather than to make it worse by trying to guilt-trip their father into playing happy family. If she is doing anywhere near as much parental alienation in private as she does on the internet then her daughters relationship to their dad is bound to fail.

Usually this sort of thing ends up giving kids false hope about there still being a chance for them to be a family again. All around sad though that they feel this way about seeing their father outside their home, but I'm not surprised: it's very normal actually especially if one parent has probably not accepted this new reality and thus can't help their children accept it either. I can't see this ending well.
If this is how she behaves, I'm not surprised he won't step into the house. Sounds like shes using the girls to get him into the house, maybe so she can speak to him. So he lives in a box? They are in California. Its sunny. He can take them to one of a million places. And why is she still airing her grievances to all and sundry?

And she should be encouraging them to see him, even if it's in his flat.

Reactions: 6
Just wait once he has (officially) a new girlfriend. I don't even want to imagine her reaction to that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
tbh I always assumed her calling him grumpy and all that stuff and uploading images without him wanting to was some weird cute couple thing (they were that kind of couple), since he also joked about this. And she even was still doing it (last november) even after she already knew that he doesnt love her anymore (at which point you would assume that if you want to save your marriage you wouldn't do this anymore). But who knows maybe he was just putting up with this the whole time until he came to his senses. The dude always appeared massively p*whipped, just check out this interview about his engagement back in 2007 (from 02:45 on)

They both sound like twats after listening to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

20210326-063759.jpg

Why is that toad Perez H getting involved?

Apparently Ioan doesn't want to see his kids, but he got a flat down the road? How does that even make sense? She contradicts herself a lot/exposes the truth that doesn't fit her narrative along with the lie.
If he were a deadbeat like she likes to claim, I'd imagine he'd got new living quarters as far away from her as he could, like all the others do.

Of course the kids prefer their own home but she's blatantly expecting him to come into her house so she can lord over him, regardless who leaves, I'd think neither party is too keen to have the other in their home.

By "box" I at first thought she meant his gym...

And sorry, but the kids shouldn't be on or obsessed with tiktok either.

Reactions: 10
I do feel sorry for Alice, but she sounds really unstable & will no doubt be projecting her bitterness unto the girls so I dread to think what she is saying to them. I feel for them as they will no doubt now think their dad is a horrible man no matter what he tries to do. It's going to be a very messy divorce.

Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for Alice, but she sounds really unstable & will no doubt be projecting her bitterness unto the girls so I dread to think what she is saying to them. I feel for them as they will no doubt now think their dad is a horrible man no matter what he tries to do. It's going to be a very messy divorce.
Apparently she showed them a picture of the newspaper reports and posted it on Instagram, so doubt she's just spouting rubbish online so she can be calm and reasonable around the kids, when she is using them as props in her posts! No wonder they think their dad abandoned them, if she's telling all and sundry that every day and showing them newspaper articles!
I'm not sure how you can go for a collaborative divorce with all this going on and every stranger getting involved. I suspect the collaborative divorce is to protect the kids from it going to court, as she is unstable and sounds like she drinks too much if she's posting stuff regularly drunk and then deleting it. I mean, maybe he's a dick too, but he hasn't retaliated. If she's not careful, he could pull out of the collaborative divorce and air all her dirty laundry in court, and get custody of the kids.

Also, she ought to remember she is in the US, where they are very touchy about alcohol and particularly alcohol 'use' when caring for children.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure how you can go for a collaborative divorce with all this going on and every stranger getting involved. I suspect the collaborative divorce is to protect the kids from it going to court, as she is unstable and sounds like she drinks too much if she's posting stuff regularly drunk and then deleting it. I mean, maybe he's a dick too, but he hasn't retaliated. If she's not careful, he could pull out of the collaborative divorce and air all her dirty laundry in court, and get custody of the kids.
FWIW I catched her saying in the comments that this woman doesnt even know who Alice' collaborative lawyers were, I probably shouldn't read too much into it because her grammar sucks in general in these posts, but I wonder if this suggests that she dropped out of the collaborative process and decided to take him to court (as expected, really). I don't think that he would pull out of it. He has always been very private, and will try everything he can to keep it off-court. She strikes me as somebody who would see a court case as a even bigger stage for her "message". It just never made sense to me that they went for this process in the first place.

Though, if it does go to court, she is screwed unless he is lenient in his demands. Parental allienation is a big no, being regulary drunk as well. If he wants sole custody I'm convinced that he would get it unless she can deliver proof of domestic violence or something. But she probably knows that he wont apply for sole custody, so she happily continues using her kids as a pawn in her game. I still don't really get what she tries to do here: She is talking about how her kids wonder if they will ever be a family again, did she really think that he would come back and be a family again (even if it's just for a few hours per day and just played) if she is slagging him off non-stop?

Reactions: 6
She is talking about how her kids wonder if they will ever be a family again, did she really think that he would come back and be a family again?
Yes that's what I thought. It's her job to make sure they know that no, they wont be a nuclear family again but they still have two parents. It just looks like shes blackmailing him into coming back to her for the kids. She sounds extremely controlling and unpleasant.

But she probably knows that he wont apply for sole custody, so she happily continues using her kids as a pawn in her game
To be honest, unless he really is a piece of work and does want to ditch the kids and live with a new woman, I would be applying for sole custody with access only if their other parent was regularly drunk and potentially feeding poison to my child

Trust me,those kids,particularly the eldest, will be scouring the internet for information about their parents.Alice is delusional if she thinks otherwise.

Reactions: 11
If shes on Tik
Trust me,those kids,particularly the eldest, will be scouring the internet for information about their parents.Alice is delusional if she thinks otherwise.
She's also delusional if she thinks things she posts on the internet and newspaper reports are 'tomorrows fish and chip paper'. They are not. They are there forever, and will be there when her daughters are trying to find out why their dad 'abandoned' them.

Reactions: 9
And that picture the Daily Mail is leading with; it looks like she’s had a MN actual stroke.

Those poor kids, he needs to be coming at her with full force to stop her crazy dribbling all over the internet.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she backtracked on her "the girls are crying every day" comment (not on the bit where she claims that he abandoned them, mind), and you would have almost thought that the girl is starting to come to terms with the situation (as a sidenote: if she can't remember that she wrote this on her Instagram just a few days ago I do worry about her)

Well, today she is back at it

To be fair at least the "came back one day and said [he] no longer loved you" bit makes it a bit more obvious that her whole it came out of the blue rant is referting to him telling her that last year rather than him breaking up a few weeks before he served her with the divorce papers (because that definitely wasnt out of the blue) - even if it's probably still not clear for the majority - and I actually buy that, even if I strongly suspect that she was very oblivious to red flags (like that one incident about her Social Media Use in the summer I mentioned a few pages back).

Obviously kinda heartbreaking if they had many plans, but that's actually not uncommon either. Many people try to save their marriage by agreeing to plan special holidays, but sometimes it's too late and they don't even get to do it.

Well, I guessed it right that she is going to try to make money out of this relationship (by writing a book) 🤣

She liked a post where somebody admitted that they can't watch his TV shows now that they know how he is, liked another one where they compare him to that rapist character he played once, a couple where they call him a narcissist/abuser. And she seems to hint in one comment that he is not speaking to her anymore on advice of his lawyer (that definitely seems to support my suspicion that they moved away from a collaborative divorce). Given what time it's in LA now she may well be drunk again, but this all doesn't bode very well.

(you don't need to check the British tabloids, Alice, just check what you posted the night before on Instagram)

Interestingly her "friends" (ironically people who run and still run his fan accounts) keep hinting on there being a lot more to it than those who defend him like to think and that at one point the truth will come out. If she is so hurt about mean Social Media comments maybe she should just tell the whole story? Feels like she is waiting for him to get caught with a different woman in order to get a whole story together (in the first post above she is still talking about not having been given any "answers" after all) or maybe it will be all revealed in her book, lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.