Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that! Was it something like, "get a room"? Saying that to Ioan and one of the girls when they were hugging...I think after having not seen each other for a while(?) Totally inappropriate!
I’m glad it wasn’t just me who thought it was odd, lots of people on there liked the post but I started to feel a little uneasy after watching it!

Sounds like the sort of thing a woman who is jealous of the attention her child is getting would say...
Yes 100% my thoughts too!

Reactions: 4
Holy Moses... so while reading through all these screenshots plus what I've already observed on her IG ( which is a beast on it's own) I've come to some conclusions.

I grew up with a narcissistic mother and I see so many of those same eerie, creepy, unsettling, odd, inappropriate and just completely unstable qualities in her.

What was she on about a substitute mom? It seems like she's had loads of females in her life, all equally toxic, because she was trying to find someone to look up to, since her original mother was crap ( even though she insists she's great or whatever). She has no doubt had some ugly falling-outs with different females, and that's probably why she's so quick to launch online attacks, because she can be a keyboard warrior.

It also really skeeves me out how she's let her daughters be sexualized ( BY HERSELF) over the years. Endless slomo videos of them jumping in the pool and straddling furniture without proper bottoms on and all sorts of weird things you just shouldn't post. I feel like she's definitely the type to dote on them to the point it gets downright creepy, but also living vicariously through them. Plus even if she's not being creepy about them ( which I feel she is) you'd think with her trying to speak out about sexual assault that she would PROTECT HER UNDERAGE KIDS. FFS.

The comments about Ioan being a pedophile are VERY disturbing, surely she's just projecting some deep traumas of her own life or people she's known to try to further ruin his image and make him suffer. Her "get a room" comments on that video, repeated over and over, came across as desperation of some sort. Trying to be funny? it missed the mark on that. :oops:😐

________

Does anyone remember when she used to be on twitter wearing bright red lipstick and the same getup every time and just singing random songs to the camera and dancing around? I thought... "my oh my there's screws loose here".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah, her mom died the day before she met Ioan for the first time (talking about red flags lol)

While we are here, just noticed this from yesterday on her twitter

No wonder that the prenup isnt what she thought: she didnt even read it or at least consulted a lawyer herself. Regardless how much you love somebody they never do a prenup to protect you, everyone knows that.

Then again based on what Laura Wasser often says this seems to be pretty common in Hollywood that most people go into divorces uninformed as duck with the most delusional expectations. She seems to be one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nah, her mom died the day before she met Ioan for the first time (talking about red flags lol)

While we are here, just noticed this from yesterday on her twitter

No wonder that the prenup isnt what she thought: she didnt even read it or at least consulted a lawyer herself. Regardless how much you love somebody they never do a prenup to protect you, everyone knows that.

Then again based on what Laura Wasser often says this seems to be pretty common in Hollywood that most people go into divorces uninformed as duck with the most delusional expectations. She seems to be one of them.
If she signed something without legal advice then there 'might' be a get out clause, but I bet the lawyer did explain it and she didn't listen.

Hey, I also just noticed she removed her posts accusing Ioan of the most horrible crime, and the one about him leaving for France.

Her MO in action yet again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she signed something without legal advice then there 'might' be a get out clause, but I bet the lawyer did explain it and she didn't listen.
Yes, she isn't dumb or illiterate. She is an actress who presumably has to read and memorise pages and pages of lines. I'm sure she is capable of either reading 100 pages of information, wondering why her prenup was 100 pages long, and getting her lawyer to look through it or skipping to the important bits, like 'how much do I get if the marriage breaks down?' She signed it. She needs to take him to court if she thinks it's unfair now, instead of shouting her mouth off on Twitter. I suspect she is talking bull.

Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that everyone here seems to be sane and reasonable. As opposed to Alice's fans who mostly sound very unhinged. All of them take whatever Alice says or her two groupies say (the two gals who post on Instagram and Twitter all the time who, ironically, I was told run Ioan's Facebook group) as gospel truth. They haven't even heard Ioan's side. No one has. Well I'm sure his close friends probably know stuff.

Even those two women who post that they are Alice's "friend" who claim to know details still are only getting their info from Alice.

I feel really bad for the guy. When I first looked at her tweets, I thought wow, she's really funny and I love the way she writes her posts. Then the more I read after a few days I thought, "Ohhhh, I get it now. She's one of those crazy people that are fun to be around for like 15 mins or so", then you realize they're off somehow and it's best to stay away.

What a train wreck. I feel bad for both of them. In different ways. I really think his lawyers should do a psyc eval on Alice. She needs help. And it's probably best that the girls have limited contact with her for right now. Which puts him in a spot. This where living close to family (specifically parents) comes in handy. I wonder if his mum can come out to help for a while.

Speaking of mum, seems like Alice really hates her.

Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that everyone here seems to be sane and reasonable. As opposed to Alice's fans who mostly sound very unhinged. All of them take whatever Alice says or her two groupies say (the two gals who post on Instagram and Twitter all the time who, ironically, I was told run Ioan's Facebook group) as gospel truth. They haven't even heard Ioan's side. No one has. Well I'm sure his close friends probably know stuff.

Even those two women who post that they are Alice's "friend" who claim to know details still are only getting their info from Alice.

I feel really bad for the guy. When I first looked at her tweets, I thought wow, she's really funny and I love the way she writes her posts. Then the more I read after a few days I thought, "Ohhhh, I get it now. She's one of those crazy people that are fun to be around for like 15 mins or so", then you realize they're off somehow and it's best to stay away.

What a train wreck. I feel bad for both of them. In different ways. I really think his lawyers should do a psyc eval on Alice. She needs help. And it's probably best that the girls have limited contact with her for right now. Which puts him in a spot. This where living close to family (specifically parents) comes in handy. I wonder if his mum can come out to help for a while.

Speaking of mum, seems like Alice really hates her.

I didn't know much about them privately or otherwise until following her on IG for the past year or two and noticing all this come to a vicious head lol.

I mean I have kept up a little bit, but besides what I saw on her twitter a few years ago when I decided to get off of there ( because of the insanity), I had no idea he had a Facebook group page or anything so I'm really not very in the know in terms of history/ receipts.

I feel silly because before this divorce situation, though I knew she was a bit off, I thought she was alright and quite funny. I didn't realize all the tit stirring she has done on twitter and how she's quite malicious when it comes to people online who do anything at all that doesn't sit with her, especially women it seems.

I definitely echo the sentiments throughout this thread about narcissism though. If anyone's the narc, it's her projecting on him. We can't see what he's acting like but I doubt he could ever be as close to the fool she's acting as of late. He may have some issues that aren't pretty, we all do, but she seems severely unhinged and like she has some illnesses going on untreated.

I definitely echo the sentiments throughout this thread about narcissism though. If anyone's the narc, it's her projecting on him. We can't see what he's acting like but I doubt he could ever be as close to the fool she's acting as of late. He may have some issues that aren't pretty, we all do, but she seems severely unhinged and like she has some illnesses going on untreated.
Ioan is certainly not perfect: He was with her for 20 years, supported all those years a lot of the tit she did (even if it might have been out of love, I dont care). Heck, they are both friends with Piers Morgan! And who knows maybe some of the stuff she says is true.

But yeah, he certainly isnt what she is right now portraying either. And the narcissist remark is in that sense funny because almost always the victim of a narcissist is the one to go no contact and the narcissist is the one to react angry to it. But it wouldnt be the first time that she uses terms wrongly.

The sentiment was relatively similar here at the beginning (albeit nowhere near as bad as on her socials, mind). Anyone who tried to put things into perspective on her Socials was immediately attacked by her groupies from what I saw and comments deleted. Obviously people will be more reasonable when they get more context and if they arent attached to one person (as most of Alice followers probably are). And even if those on her socials arent her fans: If you dont know that she has a history and that her story heavily contradicts itself (though you could have figured even without knowing her history) you will believe a woman automatically if she says that she is being abused/mistreated etc. I would too!

I have a question. If she says she can’t reach him and he doesn’t say much to his daughters then how did she know he was on a plane to France?
One more. Does this woman have no sense of decorum at all? I felt her IVF story had way TMI. And I can’t see that she loves him as much as she says if she didn’t seem to mind going against his wishes all the time. I feel awful for him and their daughters.

Reactions: 3
I guess he let her know over lawyers? wouldnt otherwise work with co-parenting either if they really are completely no contact.

Reactions: 1
Does she have a problem because I find her misspellings and grammar difficult to read at times?
I do really feel sorry for the children. If I was Ioan I wouldn’t leave the country unless forced to and if I was forced I would make sure someone was looking out for them or regularly checking up on them.

Also if he is into CP a sensible person would report this to the police, not use it to score points in an obscure way on social media.

Reactions: 2
You know she’s lying about such utter filth because why would she hold onto him so desperately if that were the case? Especially when having young children of her own who she won’t allow to be without a parent for more than a night? I don’t believe it for one second. She comes up with that crap when drunk and/or taking pills.
I noticed the same thing about her. Like the time she said I get to kiss goodnight to “daughters” rather than I get to kiss my daughters goodnight? She’s very very strange.

Reactions: 5
I have a question. If she says she can’t reach him and he doesn’t say much to his daughters then how did she know he was on a plane to France?
One more. Does this woman have no sense of decorum at all? I felt her IVF story had way TMI. And I can’t see that she loves him as much as she says if she didn’t seem to mind going against his wishes all the time. I feel awful for him and their daughters.
I'd have to look through her tweets and IG posts again but I think she said that her daughter told her that he left. I THINK.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I fell down this rabbit hole earlier this week when I noticed Alice’s awful Twitter posts.

I feel so sad for Alice. I think there is a great deal of trauma behind all of her unhinged behaviour.

I don’t think for a moment that Ioan or her beautiful daughters are the cause of the trauma though, I think it stems from events from her younger years.

It’s surprising Ioan stayed as long as he did, but I guess that when you love someone you try to help as long as you can. I think he finally realised he couldn’t fight her battle for her but could fight for his children.

I hope Alice will face her pain, win out and blossom into all she can be and I hope Ioan & his daughters can lay their heads down in peace every night, knowing that home & family is their refuge in a world gone mad.
Why stay in something toxic just because it’s familiar. A fresh chapter will be so good for them all.

Im perplexed at my own emotional investment in this stupid saga (😂) but I hope the lawyers are watching. No idea why it’s taking so long for her posts to be taken down each time. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I fell down this rabbit hole earlier this week when I noticed Alice’s awful Twitter posts.

I feel so sad for Alice. I think there is a great deal of trauma behind all of her unhinged behaviour.

I don’t think for a moment that Ioan or her beautiful daughters are the cause of the trauma though, I think it stems from events from her younger years.

It’s surprising Ioan stayed as long as he did, but I guess that when you love someone you try to help as long as you can. I think he finally realised he couldn’t fight her battle for her but could fight for his children.

I hope Alice will face her pain, win out and blossom into all she can be and I hope Ioan & his daughters can lay their heads down in peace every night, knowing that home & family is their refuge in a world gone mad.
Why stay in something toxic just because it’s familiar. A fresh chapter will be so good for them all.

Im perplexed at my own emotional investment in this stupid saga (😂) but I hope the lawyers are watching. No idea why it’s taking so long for her posts to be taken down each time. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel exactly the same as you. I think she is desperate to speak to him too, or get him to come to the house but he is staying away and telling her things through the lawyers, and she has spun that as him not communicating. I don't know what she thinks will happen if he comes to the house though. He's hardly going to waltz straight back after all the things she's been saying. Maybe she just wants to have a go at him, which is why he is staying away, who knows? Sounds like a nightmare, but she has put the whole sorry saga online.

I feel exactly the same as you. I think she is desperate to speak to him too, or get him to come to the house but he is staying away and telling her things through the lawyers, and she has spun that as him not communicating. I don't know what she thinks will happen if he comes to the house though. He's hardly going to waltz straight back after all the things she's been saying. Maybe she just wants to have a go at him, which is why he is staying away, who knows? Sounds like a nightmare, but she has put the whole sorry saga online.
I tend to think it’s a control issue. That Alice feels if she can get him on her turf she can twist something out of him to use to her advantage or gain influence over him again.

I imagine she would be quite manipulative, perhaps I’m projecting a person I once knew onto her but I do believe that he has done absolutely the right thing in cutting off contact.

I have had to do the same thing once before in my life ( although it was not a partner) and there was a fair bit of effort on the other persons part to get me to lower my boundaries, mostly through questioning my character “but it’s so unkind” “it’s so unlike you to judge me” “I miss you so much” etc etc.

I kept my boundaries firmly in place, but I do recall feeling a horrible sense of false guilt that slowly eased into relief as time went on.

I'd have to look through her tweets and IG posts again but I think she said that her daughter told her that he left. I THINK.
Nah, she said he is "not really" telling his kids stuff either, though I feel like if he wouldnt say them anything at all she would word it differently. But who knows.

I tend to think it’s a control issue. That Alice feels if she can get him on her turf she can twist something out of him to use to her advantage or gain influence over him again.

I imagine she would be quite manipulative, perhaps I’m projecting a person I once knew onto her but I do believe that he has done absolutely the right thing in cutting off contact.

I have had to do the same thing once before in my life ( although it was not a partner) and there was a fair bit of effort on the other persons part to get me to lower my boundaries, mostly through questioning my character “but it’s so unkind” “it’s so unlike you to judge me” “I miss you so much” etc etc.

I kept my boundaries firmly in place, but I do recall feeling a horrible sense of false guilt that slowly eased into relief as time went on.
My guess is that she wants to guilt trip him. Early on in the divorce in order for her to try to win him back ("look on what you are missing out with the kids" etc.). Now in order to have a way to convince him of compromising on the prenup at least (if she still thinks she can win him back she's completely nuts, so I dont think it's that). I reckon she does feel a bit desperate that atm she can only fight this over lawyers, and they probably give her no hope, so guilt tripping Ioan ("look what are you doing to your kids" etc.) may be the only option she sees. Whether it's face-to-face or over SM, and in fact one of her tweets sounded like this to me. Or she just wants to hurt him as much as possible out of revenge.

Obviously the other option is that she simply misses him (even if she likely wont be able to control her anger), her post about how they used to communicate all the time when he was flying clearly shows that. Some woman (and man) also develop with time a certain feeling of possessing their partner, and when they break up they struggle to get used to them reducing or cutting off contact: If you no longer have constant contact you wonder then all the time what they are doing, especially whether they are seeing an other woman (and Alice is like this: she once admitted that she was jealous of Jessica Alba when they were shooting Fantastic 4, and he mentioned once that his wife refuses to watch his on-screen bed scenes)

Or the kids are saddened that they will never play with daddy in their childhood home ever again (that's how she worded it a few months ago too) and so she wants to change that. I do tend to think her intentions are purely manipulativ, but I definitely can see her doing this in parts just out of sadness.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.