Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a random change of conversation but does anyone know what Ioans first love Charlotte looked like? I read an article where he mentioned a girl he fancied that had “jet black hair and piercing green eyes,” but I don’t believe he was talking about her. Curious if his next girlfriend will be the 5’9, rail thin blonde Alice says he prefers, or someone completely opposite of what she looks like!

Reactions: 3
This is a random change of conversation but does anyone know what Ioans first love Charlotte looked like? I read an article where he mentioned a girl he fancied that had “jet black hair and piercing green eyes,” but I don’t believe he was talking about her. Curious if his next girlfriend will be the 5’9, rail thin blonde Alice says he prefers, or someone completely opposite of what she looks like!
I never saw a pic of Charlotte.
His next choice will be interesting.

Reactions: 3
Everyone please vote for the thread title suggestions. Until you do we can’t begin a new thread.
It's time for a new thread, create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines - order the thread by most liked posts by clicking "most liked" at the top of the page. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.

Reactions: 2
Did AE say people called her agent to trash her?! Cos I didn't see that and doubt it happened either. First of all, she doesn't have an agent now.
"Publishing lies about her is over the line" Agreed, and it's also way over the line when she does this to randoms (or IG or anyone) on her socials. A troll friend of hers (lets call her FM3) who has a blog just "outed" someone saying she is me. :unsure: 😂🤡

AE was delighted of course. Doesn't matter that it's the wrong person. This is exactly the same as when she "outed" a Moderator on the old fansite (also called Alice) saying she was behind the Wiki edits. Clownworld 🤡💩 detective work.

Yes AE really is her own worst enemy and I also find the FMs reprehensible for egging her on. I wonder if she has BPD?

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) can cause a wide range of symptoms, which can be broadly grouped into 4 main areas.

The 4 areas are:

• emotional instability – the psychological term for this is "affective dysregulation"
  • disturbed patterns of thinking or perception – "cognitive distortions" or "perceptual distortions"
  • impulsive behaviour
  • intense but unstable relationships with others
Many people with BPD seem to be stuck with a very rigid "black-white" view of relationships. Either a relationship is perfect and that person is wonderful, or the relationship is doomed and that person is terrible. People with BPD seem unable or unwilling to accept any sort of "grey area" in their personal life and relationships. For many people with BPD, emotional relationships (including relationships with professionals) involve "go away/please don't go" states of mind, which is confusing for them and their partners. Sadly, this can often lead to break-ups.

Anyway, Alice, if you are reading this you might want to look into Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and Mentalisation-based therapy (MBT). For your kids sake, if nothing else.
This was my amateur diagnosis a few months ago. Classic BPD symptoms.

Reactions: 2
My first post. Not sure how it all works but hopefully this will appear on the right thread.
re: old wiki page that someone shared earlier - does the tone and spelling errors plus the dig at ‘almost famous actor boyfriend’ all not seem very familiar?
Upsetting situation for everyone involved, the anger and shock can distort things but time is a great healer and all this will all pass 🙏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.