Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #149 On the 1st day of Xmas my true victim gave to me, more GREY ROCK how bloody DARE HE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @sevenyearbiatch for the new thread title!! šŸŒ¹
(Title slightly modified: "On the 1st day of Xmas my true love victim gave to me, more GREY ROCK how bloody DARE HE?" as suggested by @Treacletrixter ā¤

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-148-malice-and-the-102-ailments.35547/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure Ioan doesn't have the slightest interest in engaging with the psycho grannies - never has done and never will do.

He doesn't need any "secret" information from them (they have probably been fed mostly lies by Alice in any event).

He's not about to start engaging in an Alice style playground drama with two deranged rabbit loving weirdos.

He's got more important things to think about like his children and Bianca's health

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She's spitting gin they're not blocked and she is šŸ¤£ both ways ( blocked means drunk in Ireland ) šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have to say I loved the last plot twist.

I wonder if in the next chapter of this sordid tale of drunkenness and rolling around on the floor, whether mAlice will expand upon it to reveal the gruesome twosome only befriended her so that they could introduce their secret Australian half-cousin twice-removed to Ioan and cement their parasitic relationship to a B-list celeb?

Or Lizard People. Lizard People is ALWAYS an option.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Weā€™ve talking about the D&L for quite some time. Has anyone asked the Boss what is going on? Sure heā€™d tell us. I would, but Iā€™m too busy decorating Hever and the Tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TLDR / recap of the last thread

AE: I am frantically working on the kids getting closer to their Dad - always hoping things will turn out ok in the end and that we can maybe have a blended family.

Translation = My PA has been noted by the therapists the kids go to. I am shitting myself about the custody hearing so will now pretend I didn't PA the kids and I know that Bianca will be the best step-mom ever! She's my favourite bogan.

AE: these two had me pouring out my heart, saying they would never leave me, they loved me - I was so alone and they were the only thing I had. It just didn't occur to me that it was a trap!

Hinge and Bracket betray mAlice in a most cruel manner. They are now spies for YoBee and Alice is SLAYED yet again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have to say I loved the last plot twist.

I wonder if in the next chapter of this sordid tale of drunkenness and rolling around on the floor, whether mAlice will expand upon it to reveal the gruesome twosome only befriended her so that they could introduce their secret Australian half-cousin twice-removed to Ioan and cement their parasitic relationship to a B-list celeb?

Or Lizard People. Lizard People is ALWAYS an option.
BIB: Iā€™m still holding out for an Australia isnā€™t real/birds arenā€™t real/Freeman of the land storyline.
If this was a scripted show weā€™d be saying the writers had jumped the shark!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure Ioan doesn't have the slightest interest in engaging with the psycho grannies - never has done and never will do.

He doesn't need any "secret" information from them (they have probably been fed mostly lies by Alice in any event).

He's not about to start engaging in an Alice style playground drama with two deranged rabbit loving weirdos.

He's got more important things to think about like his children and Bianca's health
That sums it up. Ioan doesnā€™t use SM. He doesnā€™t interact with people on SM. Yet we are somehow supposed to believe three people who we know have lied and abused him on SM that he is now behaving like them. Yet there is zero evidence of this. Really this is a no brainer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Alice has stopped puking for long enough to call her conventions agent?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@ReturningthePearls
Pearls you are doing a bleeping amazing job of healing yourself. You are dealing with some heavy, heavy stuff and 29 is young to be doing it, and to have the insight, integrity, courage and honesty to analyse yourself, see your issues and faults and work so hard to heal yourself. Many people die bitter, unhappy people having lived long, sad and lonely lives never dealing with their baggage. I know when we are stuck in this kind of journey (I hate that word when used in this context!) it can feel never-ending, but you are doing bleeping amazing and you are awesome! Instead of focusing on how far you feel you have to go, focus on how far you've come and be proud of yourself. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know Helen Skelton has been used as an example of how Alice should have behaved. You need to google her Strictly performance from tonight, where she danced to Mein Herr. Even the lyrics are perfect and a classy F.U to her ex!

Not that Iā€™d encourage Alice to dance like that! Iā€™d pay good money to not have to see it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been catching up on the last thread and @welp your post #931 šŸ‘‡

LOL not sure if this was deliberate but it's very apt and I think I might refer to her as Alcie from now on šŸ¤­
Screenshot 135926.jpg

Sorry couldn't get it all in one screen shot to include your name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are putting pentagrams, candles, vervain, elves on the shelves, lucky nickels or any other talisman around convention centers to keep that old bat out.

Convention agent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hey, yeah, some of us here are pagan.. blessed be

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey, yeah, some of us here are pagan.. blessed be
I'm just making fun of vampire diaries, not any belief.

What I really want to convey is the absurdity of Alice going to vampire diaries conventions, like they would even want her, she was such a non entity in those shows.

Let's be honest...they would need a ring of plastic baby doll heads and tat as a way to keep her away.

As a friend said, they kept a character who tied his vampire daughter to a chair and burned her in sunlight as a longer character arc than what Alice had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm just making fun of vampire diaries, not any belief.

What I really want to convey is the absurdity of Alice going to vampire diaries conventions, like they would even want her, she was such a non entity in those shows.

Let's be honest...they would need a ring of plastic baby doll heads and tat as a way to keep her away.

As a friend said, they kept a character who tied his vampire daughter to a chair and burned her in sunlight as a longer character arc than what Alice had.
Appreciate it!

mAlice isn't wanted at coventions...it seems her terrible behavior on set has made her persona non grata

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Exactly this. Ioan has more than enough proved evidence already. Even the judge agreed.

Alice must've never got that memo because she keeps churning it out.

It's mAlice that is running scared & desperate for anything she thinks of as evidence.

The truth is Ioan has & is being advised by the best in the business, I doubt he'll make any wrong moves

Reactions: 21
E46233D5-E125-44D2-881F-1602BB0D919E.jpeg

Loopy here trying to get information on Heather the lawyer. How does one survive integrity you dumb tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The pervert hasnā€™t used the word ā€˜defiledā€™ to describe a woman or girl for over an hour. Is he ok?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.