Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #132 She walks in the valley of doll heads, nothing left but her turdy threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Irishwidz who first came up with valley of dolls heads and @frobly-mobly for putting it forward.

Recap of previous thread
mAlice was possibly served with her DVRO/PRO papers on Thursday 4th August, 2 days after the hearing when the judge granted a 3 year PRO against her - we know this because that's when posts on her IG started disappearing.

The transcript of the hearing won't be available for @9 days - patience dear Tattlers and thank you @Hiraeth who has ordered it and will need to type relevent bits of it out for us due to @copyright.

It's been very quiet from mAlice since, but alcaTone has been rearing his/her ugly bonce and squeaking into the abyss hoping to attract the attention of the more rabid FMs.

alcaTone and the FMs remain adamant mAlice only had groceries in her huge wine box - more informed Tattlers are insistent Trader Joe's don't do this and it's pretty evident that was a box of 12x bottles of wine!

Her fraudulent GFM has been refunding some donations, but some idiots (mAlice?) have continued to donate.

Lots of posts of Tattlers pussies - and dogs, and bearded dragons!

At the end of the thread there was a suspicion that she had made a comment from one of her socks on the "net" for "female identifying parents".

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Link to the last thread:
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>:
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don't know how I managed to post it twice? Think I tried adding the link before posting but didn't think it showed any detail then copy and pasted - but why it's so huge I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️

Nevermind

Just deleted it, it's taken me so long to do the posts you had already posted and I didn't even realise people were on the thread. I am not the quickest typer on my tablet 🐌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We’ve just started a very long overdue rewatch of Forever (only watched it during it’s original run). Halfway through ep 1. Remembered how much fun it was.
weren’t there some rumors that Alice kicked off on this set too? Jealousy of the detective and so on? I wonder if she contributed to its cancellation? I know shows get cancelled by networks for any number of reasons but just curious if anyone remembers ?
I know a lot about the cancellation and Alice had nothing to do with it; it was a last-minute decision by ABC execs. I never heard anything about her
being removed from the set. It filmed entirely in NYC and Alice visited once with the girls (and the nanny at that time, not Gloria). Alana was happily married at the time, and I hope she still is, with children younger than Ella & around Elsie's age. (At the time, Ella was 6 & Elsie was 2, I think.). She would not have been any threat to the Gruffudd's marriage. Ioan considered Alana a friend, and remember, their characters never had a love scene or even a kiss. I don't know if Alice ever felt jealous of Mackenzie Mauzy, who played Abigail, or the actress who played Nora.

Alice did not contribute to the cancellation decision, but she did have a hand in opposing the fan-led efforts to #SaveForever, through direction of the FM Admins.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know a lot about the cancellation and Alice had nothing to do with it; it was a last-minute decision by ABC execs. I never heard anything about her
being removed from the set. It filmed entirely in NYC and Alice visited once with the girls (and the nanny at that time, not Gloria). Alana was happily married at the time, and I hope she still is, with children younger than Ella & around Elsie's age. (At the time, Ella was 6 & Elsie was 2, I think.). She would not have been any threat to the Gruffudd's marriage. Ioan considered Alana a friend, and remember, their characters never had a love scene or even a kiss. I don't know if Alice ever felt jealous of Mackenzie Mauzy, who played Abigail, or the actress who played Nora.

Alice did not contribute to the cancellation decision, but she did have a hand in opposing the fan-led efforts to #SaveForever, through direction of the FM Admins.
Thank you! Not suggesting there was any mischief between Ioan and Alana, rather I thought I remembered reading she was jealous of their chemistry and friendship in same was she was jealous of Jessica Alba on F4.

Thanks though. I’m enjoying the rewatch! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't know how I managed to post it twice? Think I tried adding the link before posting but didn't think it showed any detail then copy and pasted - but why it's so huge I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️

Nevermind

Just deleted it, it's taken me so long to do the posts you had already posted and I didn't even realise people were on the thread. I am not the quickest typer on my tablet 🐌
many thanks for starting this new thread - you did a great job with the recap too! ❤ 🌹 ❤
(I've not been gutsy enough yet to try to start a new thread.)

I don't think you actually posted twice -- you just didn't see that I'd already posted the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Do you know why Alice opposed the fan-led efforts to #SaveForever?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've just realised the title doesn't quite fit either (takes herself off to the corner of shame 🤦‍♀️🤪). It should read:

She walks in the valley of doll heads (and) nothing left but her turdy threads.

I typed it all in, left out the and because the threads didn't fit, but they've obviously shortened it because clearly even that was too much.

oh well, sorry guys and gals.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just realised the title doesn't quite fit either (takes herself off to the corner of shame 🤦‍♀️🤪). It should read:

She walks in the valley of doll heads (and) nothing left but her turdy threads.

I typed it all in, left out the and because the threads didn't fit, but they've obviously shortened it because clearly even that was too much.

oh well, sorry guys and gals.
The number of allowed characters in the title length might have changed as there have been some longer titles.

No complaints from me as I'd be extremely nervous attempting to start a new thread.

Again, thanks!

perhaps someone can ask if the mods can correct the title please?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just have to say that it's so nice to have some peace. No news is good news. No Alice is good Alice. 😜
She complained so much, including complaining about us turds but we wouldn't be here if it weren't for her big, complaining, lying mouth. That's what's so crazy about it! She's caused every public word that's been said about her. 🤦‍♀️

Now for something different and positive. 🤩 A fun smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We saw images of mAlice's shopping cart with her drink supplies while she was out last weekend.
Hoping the E's are ready with any necessary school supplies and clothes.

First day of the new school term in Los Angeles is next Monday, 15 August.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope both E's have as little as possible stress at school with all the tit surrounding their mum. Especially big E since she's older and kids that age can be pretty damn cruel

Did anyone else sing the thread title suggestion in the tune of green day or was it just me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, @unobtrusive lurker liked my very first post and now my first thread title! Thank you 🤗❤ and thank you @Irishwidz for the inspiration.
If you happen to see someone at your local, wearing ribbons around their ankles and a non matching scarf, that will be me buying a case of Rose to celebrate this auspicious occasion 🎀👠🧣👒🥂 doing it in style 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just have to say that it's so nice to have some peace. No news is good news. No Alice is good Alice. 😜
She complained so much, including complaining about us turds but we wouldn't be here if it weren't for her big, complaining, lying mouth. That's what's so crazy about it! She's caused every public word that's been said about her. 🤦‍♀️

Now for something different and positive. 🤩 A fun smile.

I want him to make that his IG profile pic with …

😂🤣🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We have not heard the last of Big Al. She's biding her time, waiting for that opportune moment to return in a smelly farty fanfare of ridiculous-ness. I'm betting on it being some sort of public altercation with some innocent bystander. Maybe she'll be filmed screeching after being refused service at Trader Joe's. Maybe it'll be another car crash where she'll blame the other party even though she crashed into the back of them.

Whatever it is, Alice Evans will return.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We have not heard the last of Big Al. She's biding her time, waiting for that opportune moment to return in a smelly farty fanfare of ridiculous-ness. I'm betting on it being some sort of public altercation with some innocent bystander. Maybe she'll be filmed screeching after being refused service at Trader Joe's. Maybe it'll be another car crash where she'll blame the other party even though she crashed into the back of them.

Whatever it is, Alice Evans will return.
She still has custody and the other case to settle house sale. Unless she settles in the mean time but I really can not see her settling. As people say you can’t negotiate with a narc. So there is still a lot to come yet. I think she will start off posting about the kids again soon.

Reactions: 25
She still has custody and the other case to settle house sale. Unless she settles in the mean time but I really can not see her settling. As people say you can’t negotiate with a narc. So there is still a lot to come yet. I think she will start off posting about the kids again soon.
Yey tbf she’s probably just finished eating those ‘groceries’ 📦🧚🏼🎿🧺🥿🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.