Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only Tom Cruise film I ever watched was Valkyrie. Kenneth Branagh was in it as well and I spent the whole film wishing he was playing the lead instead, which kind of spoiled the film for me. I just don’t get Tom Cruise’s appeal.

Keeping it on topic, would Alice convert to Scientology?
At this point it would probably be her best option, if she wanted to give a sound mental health defence (no offence to any scientologists reading this).

Mega edit for tipsy spelling errors .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
People know that if you have a 3-year DVRO you were really, really vile and Alice will be jailed or sent to prison if she bleats on

She has to deal with the real-life consequences and the public shame of the DVRO. She still has to be involved with the children's schools and friends' parents. I doubt anyone would let their kid have a play date at Evan's house now and some people who have previously cut her some slack are now going to be cutting her dead.
It’s sad how her children are going to suffer for what Alice has done. I feel so bad for the kids, they will be starting school soon and I dread to think how they may be bullied and made fun of because of their narc mother.

At this point it would probably be her best option, if she wanted to give a sound mental health defence (no offence to any scientologists reading this).

Mega edit for tipsy spelling errors .
Scientology would not want her, she doesn’t have enough money.

I hope as she never legally took his name there's some way he can get it taken off her SM? Also hope she loses her precious blue tick.
I would think the only reason she has a blue tick is because she was married to a TV actor. Honestly, I can’t think of a legit reason she has a blue tick, she’s a total unknown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Totally, she needs to drop the Gruff. According to her, he’s the biggest regret of her life, so stop using his name for status. Also as an Evan’s she can be associated with my little pTony, which given their vomitus public love for each other, must be of comfort for her. They can be like the new Jolie siblings.
She can't lose the Gruff without losing her accounts. Once an Instagram account is verified and given the blue tick they're not able to change their username. On Twitter, she is 'Alice Evans' which she can change but her handle is @aliceevansgruff which she can't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Start your own business with Alice
Holiday cooking with Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck no, I hope she stays silent about this forever

also I'm soon off for vacations, have some mercy, Alice LOL
Then this thread will dry up :(
We need her to provide us with entertainment!
And I don’t mean about Ioan and Bianca just in general :)
Even if she just posts a selfie where her make up simultaneously looks greasy but also dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't lose the Gruff without losing her accounts. Once an Instagram account is verified and given the blue tick they're not able to change their username. On Twitter, she is 'Alice Evans' which she can change but her handle is @aliceevansgruff which she can't.
you can change it, you just lose your blue tick and have to apply again

you can change it, you just lose your blue tick and have to apply again
It is a real hassle to get it back and can take months and even then there isn't a guarantee that it will be re-verified particularly for someone like Alice with a publicly known DVRO who has been using her blue tick account for targeted harassment against the protected person for the past 2 years.

• Wow
Or...he just sits there and listens.
In my opinion this is most likely the case. 🤢

In other news, Mongrel Cur of the Amberii is currently strenuously arguing on Twitter that it's impossible to get a restraining order without evidence--because Amber got a temporary one. A permanent three-year domestic violence restraining order granted against Alice, though? Nah, must be all made up and based on nothing. Logic really isn't his strong suit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Raise a Buttery Middle Finger to Alice for me!
She was
I loved the new Top Gun. I love action films and Tom makes great ones. He might be nutty but there's no videos of him having a parking garage psycho fit :LOL:

Start hanging from a side of a building now Yo, by age 60 you'll have it down pat!
He will always have his couch jumping on Oprah, he will never live that down. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all these cat pics I thought I would add Colin living his best life. To keep it on topic, he looks like how I imagine Alice would after she drowns her sorrows with a case of wine.
100396D5-731A-45B9-A8C0-DD84D5478498.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
In my opinion this is most likely the case. 🤢

In other news, Mongrel Cur of the Amberii is currently strenuously arguing on Twitter that it's impossible to get a restraining order without evidence--because Amber got a temporary one. A permanent three-year domestic violence restraining order granted against Alice, though? Nah, must be all made up and based on nothing. Logic really isn't his strong suit.
He argues Heard got a RO, but that's not true, she got a TRO (fact checking is not his strong point), which he himself admitted when it was about Alice is very easy to get
Screenshot_20220806-025431_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-025733_Twitter.jpg

no wonder that he had to drop Alice lol
It is a real hassle to get it back and can take months and even then there isn't a guarantee that it will be re-verified particularly for someone like Alice with a publicly known DVRO who has been using her blue tick account for targeted harassment against the protected person for the past 2 years.
oh sure, my point is that she can change it. She was complaining the other day how the name disguses her, easy fix here, Alice

Reactions: 24
It’s sad how her children are going to suffer for what Alice has done. I feel so bad for the kids, they will be starting school soon and I dread to think how they may be bullied and made fun of because of their narc mother.

Scientology would not want her, she doesn’t have enough money.

I would think the only reason she has a blue tick is because she was married to a TV actor. Honestly, I can’t think of a legit reason she has a blue tick, she’s a total unknown.
All you need for a blue tick is to be highly searched and have a wikipedia page. Ioan being in movies like F4 would have led to people googling him, and finding his girlfriend/fiancee/wife's name. And then googling her out of curiosity. So yah, she definitely has him to thank for a lot of it.
Some Disney stans would have added to the googling, thanks to her Dalmations gig.
Plus she has been known to wear pretty skimpy clothes at times, and she wasn't unattractive, so she'll be spank bank material for some lonely people too.
She may not be a famous actress, but I think she's been around long enough to build up a decent google search history. That with the wiki page, and ta-da! Blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
RO after hearing form is online (lists the exact terms of the RO etc I think)
Screenshot_20220806-031249_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 24
Jim Caviezel must be one of the most handsome men to ever walk on this planet. Holy mother of god, he's hot (and weirdly deeply religious but that's a whole other topic).
OMG! (Blech) I can never find him remotely attractive again because the guy is a QAnon conspiracy theorist, even speaking at a QAnon event. He's pushing the QAnon conspiracy talking point that rich people (Hollywood elites, liberal politicians) are torturing children and harvesting their adrenaline. That will take the "hot" out of any man or woman. He's despicable. That organization is dangerous. That goes way beyond his religious fanaticism.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.