Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could always stop reading here. Most celebrities don't read the tit written about them. Alice is actively seeking out negative feedback. She had a persecution complex.
Hell, I avoid the family's Facebooks just for this reason. 😂

Thread title suggestion.

AIice should avoid reading the dirt if she doesn't want her feelings hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What on earth has the Wikipedia article on Hautefaye and the killing of someone in the 19th century got to do with Alice Evans? 🥴🤔🙄
Yeah this!!! and like… this was a really unpleasant and triggering thing to click on without knowing what it was about. I really didn’t need to read about a gruesome murder today. It has zero to do with Alice. She’s a total c u next Tuesday who has exploited her meagre fame recently and is defaming an innocent woman and her ex husband to the detriment of her own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re talking about She Hulk on the Jameela thread.

now THAT was the role Alice was born to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes - I also recommend it goes to a small charity - not one of those big ones with fancy offices and CEOs on 6 figure salaries.

Looking at the bigger picture here, this whole sordid tale is a "teachable moment" as Dr Phil would say. Women CAN be abusers and there needs to be more public awareness around this. As people on here have repeatedly said, if a man did what Alice has done and continues to do, there would be uproar not FM minions enabling her and giving her money. I have seen hard evidence change people's minds on here. Tattle used to harbour quite a few victim blamers and enablers but it's just the odd one now. So I would be happy to chip in to help with the cost.
As we all would be very happy to do, but @Hiraeth requested that instead we should donate to a charity for MS or similar. How would we even do a go fund me?

Reactions: 7
As we all would be very happy to do, but @Hiraeth requested that instead we should donate to a charity for MS or similar. How would we even do a go fund me?
I'd advise against a GFM. I think it would be better to find charities we like-hold a poll of suggestions- then anyone who wants to contribute to the chosen charity can do so. Any charity chosen should have anonymous donations for the safety of tattlers.

That said, I worry about pressure to donate or individuals feeling left out if they can't donate monetarily. The last thing anyone wants is for this to become a tit for tat of who donated what and to whom. I would much rather see a "Hey! I bought the transcripts and here they are for everyone! Love all you and if you are so inclined please look into X, Y, Z charity. If you can't, here are the transcripts anyway! Let's chat (or tattle)."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.