Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony Tourette’s

Reactions: 14
Given past ruling lets be careful about discussing the bro beyond what he says about Alice tho
Can someone translate this please wtf is a bush rustler
its a derogaratory way to call someone gay. though knowing them they mean something else lol

edit: see here

Reactions: 46
Can someone translate this please wtf is a bush rustler
Interpretation:
"No on one reads Reddit you Myling Lying Flunky Fluncky. Grow the fuck. Get a life od of some sort and leave my sister alone. You sad bush rustler."

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Given past ruling lets be careful about discussing the bro beyond what he says about Alice tho

its a derogaratory way to call someone gay. though knowing them they mean something else lol
Thanks for the reminder @welp !
That's a vile term

Reactions: 17
My ad on Tattler - colander?

BTW this was the Tasmanian Devil, not a honey badger

Reactions: 23
Handing over the baton to our fellow USA'rs.....its late in UK! Looking forward to seeing what went down in the morning

Reactions: 15
Did you not read … I’ve lost the use of my retinas i just see shapes and blurs
Sorry I couldn't remember who it was.
Yes I do recall loss of retinas - you want us to start a GFM for your restoration op?
Or send the bill to Ms Evans?

Reactions: 19
That’s sorted out what I’m getting embroidered on the back of mine and his dressing gowns I might get on of those stickers for the top of the car windscreen too couple of fluffy nuts for the rear view mirror
Have you got a Cortina?

Reactions: 14
Sorry I couldn't remember who it was.
Yes I do recall loss of retinas - you want us to start a GFM for your restoration op?
Or send the bill to Ms Evans?
Yey I wanna million bucks ! … judge rinder here we come !!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.