'Invalid Certificate' March 2020

carebear123

No details have gone - it's just a generic error. It's like the food hygiene certificate expiring on a kebab shop and I had to run out to buy one ;)

If you follow tattle on twitter or facebook I always put out updates. Sadly downtime happens to all sites now and again :)
Thank you I'm not on Twitter or Facebook I was like what's happening to tattle 😂 keeps me sane on my crap days

See_bee

The relief! 😅 When I tried to get on here last night and couldn't, I was genuinely worried!

Next we're gonna read a blind conspiracy story on how the owners of Tattle Life are subliminally hypnotising their readers, getting them hooked on gossip... I could defo believe that! 🤣

coconochanel

VIP Member
No details have gone - it's just a generic error. It's like the food hygiene certificate expiring on a kebab shop and I had to run out to buy one ;)

If you follow tattle on twitter or facebook I always put out updates. Sadly downtime happens to all sites now and again :)
Yes I looked on Twitter and saw the update.

Yikes - what is going on? Big big problems opening the site today - thought of no Tattle during self isolation is not helping!
I got a 'your connection is not private' attackers maybe trying to steal your information' warning when I tried to come on this morning. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

admin

Tattle Staff
Staff member
Turns out it wasn't totally fixed on Saturday, it should be as of now.

Sorry about the few minutes downtime last night and this morning 🤞 no more of that.

If you think anyone is missing since Saturday do let me know :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks