Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the about section on the blog.....

With a PHD in fashion, a hair ambassadorship with L’Oréal Paris and a global audience, Victoria is the lady behind the award-winning fashion, travel and beauty blog, Inthefrow.”

what her YouTube/Instagram audience know about her....

She finally got him to put a ring on it ??? finally!!!!!!!!!!
Alex, you held out for as long as you could.
Our thoughts are with you.

Victoria is about to realise her very own Gleam book.
In other words “written by Victoria... but actually written by a ghostwriter and Pinterest” ?

Vicki is a L’Oreal Ambassador, a Princes Trust Campaign ambassador, an ambassador for Feelunique, a face of Hugo Boss Watches and Ted Baker. Bla bla bl bla bla bla...
Has released her own handbag range and works with brands including Burberry, Dior, Hugo Boss, Guerlain, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Balmain Eyewear, Bvlgari, Givenchy Beauty, Coach, MCM, Viktor and Rolf, Luisa Via Roma, Paige, Ted Baker, Maje, Vestiaire Collective, ghd, Thomas Sabo, Monica Vinader, Tiffany, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, Folli Follie, Dyson Hair, HP, Google, Olympus, Erborian, Clarins, SK-II, ASOS, Topshop, Nars, Selfridges, Farfetch and Reiss.

Yet still it took her a good seven years to get the one collab she really wanted
For her boyfriend to commit to her.
Next step vicki.
Get to the alter then get knocked up ?

Very interested to see if her book flops like Zoe’s and and Lily Pebbles did.

Reactions: 2
Oohthedrama, brilliant!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]
Here she is in all her fashionable glory. Pretty sure she's an inspiration for soooo many people. As in inspiration on what not to wear, #faketanfail and #hairfail.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 3

Yel

Ooh I love following a gleam book.

Shes already the number one best seller...in computer scientist biographies so this one doesn't look like a flop ;)
Screenshot_20181109-082651.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was really happy for her when she finally got engaged. It was a really sweet upload and they both seemed so happy.
Well Alex is her puppy at times. Those edited, filtered, washed out Instagrams don’t alter themselves.
But her life is “so busy guys”. Between going to get her nails done and... going to get her nails done and... going to get her nails done.
Oh and outfit fittings. And obsessively hitting the gym in “Sweaty Betty” outfits, how is she going to plan this wedding ?
I can predict already so much of it will be “gifted”
The pitch her voice/giggles hit will only be understood by my dog.
I watched her upload yesterday and she mentioned how Alex put up with her while she was “writing the book”
Are you kidding me bish ? I’m sure your mood didn’t drop that low or your stress levels that high during your cut/paste marathon.
Once Zoella or Lily had nothing to do with it it won’t be the biggest flop from the gleam offices this year.
Hey @Me1984 ? I’m so blessed and “content” to see you over here ??

Oohthedrama, brilliant!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]
Here she is in all her fashionable glory. Pretty sure she's an inspiration for soooo many people. As in inspiration on what not to wear, #faketanfail and #hairfail.

The more weight she losses from her face the worse she looks

BDC4A374-2EF4-4F4E-AC49-29362BE5109B.jpeg

I'm chuffed to be here, it's such bliss! [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah, Alex must have a lot of work editing Vic's photos, but tbh I think he should be fired as he's not doing a very good job. [emoji849]
Her makeup skills are outstanding! Again, a perfect example of what not to wear.
Does she wear Invisalign? The way she talks makes me want to pull my eyelashes and slap myself. But then I mute the videos and those feelings go away.
I feel bad for the brides who'll try on the same wedding dresses that Vic had tried before them as the inside will be orange af. [emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 1
Where do I start on this Flogger! The voice, the over use of the word “guys”, the teeth that don’t fit. The skinny “I eat loads guys” bullshit. The cringey boyfriend, sorry fiancé. Have you noticed that most of the clothes on her shopping hauls were not worn? I think she used them for a video and returned them. Looks like we are in for a tit load of “we are so grateful”
“ we are so lucky guys” gifted items for the wedding and the new house. KER BLOODY CHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lisp that gets worse when she baby talks to “babe” Alex
🤣
And I’m not slagging people with lisps!
She had no lisp until her invisalign/ the extreme weight loss from her face 😐
And the baby voice is a choice... I’m calling her out on that tit!

I need to find someone who watches Amelia!!! The race to the alter between Vicki and Amelia might be off if her and her fiancé have called it quits!!!!!

Wonder what Victoria makes of the Amelia Liana breakup. I hope Victoria will not be any more insufferable!

• Heart
This thread needs more attention!!!!!
Now they’ve bought the new house maximum begging will take place. Did anyone watch they “we bought a house” upload?
I sense trouble in paradise already especially when it comes to their future plans.
He seems to be in full control of all their big decisions 😐
possibly why he held out so long before he proposed 🤨
But she won’t like being away from London, once the wedding is over I can see the excitement about the new house rubbing off real quick.

Reactions: 6
This thread needs more attention!!!!!
Now they’ve bought the new house maximum begging will take place. Did anyone watch they “we bought a house” upload?
I sense trouble in paradise already especially when it comes to their future plans.
He seems to be in full control of all their big decisions [emoji52]
possibly why he held out so long before he proposed [emoji2955]
But she won’t like being away from London, once the wedding is over I can see the excitement about the new house rubbing off real quick.
Alex has Victoria wrapped around his pasty finger. She is so in love that she doesn't even see how she's being manipulated by him. He's a prick. His income comes from Victoria's brand deals, which come from meetings in London. Since moving to London, she always complained about how tired/drained she is, bla bla bla. So how exactly did she agree to do a huge commute from/to their mansion in the bushes so she does all the things she needs to do in London?
And now he wants kids? Fab idea!! His life goal is for her to become a housewife, whose only goal is to make her hubby happy.
Said it before, will say it again, it baffles me that so many women are willing to give up on things that are hugely important to them, because it's what their partners want. But hey ho, at least she's got herself a fiancé and can have her dream wedding. [emoji57]
I don't like Victoria btw. Only liked her when she was still relatable, living in Manchester and filmed Primark hauls in her bedroom. Her Father's Day post nearly made me sick in my mouth. She's vile.

Reactions: 11
Definitely got weird vibes on that house video. He kept prompting her conversation. She was talking incessantly as if trying to convince herself. Uncomfortable to see. With each new picture on the gram she is looking more gaunt which is alarming.

Reactions: 5
Her Father's Day post nearly made me sick in my mouth.
🤣🤣🤣 oh my god that post made me laugh!!!!!
“Happy Father’s Day, so I’ve got you duck all but here’s a list of reasons as to why I’m such a great daughter and a reminder of what I’ve given you in the past”

I think Alex is talented, but not enough for it to be his full time job, he’s basically her witch, and he’s they type of guy that you KNOW this doesn’t sit well with him 😐
I can see him taking that out on her more and more in a really twisted way, there’s something about him that makes me nervous, he comes across as so controlling and she comes across as the type of woman who would do anything to keep him happy.
I hate saying it but I’m looking forward to seeing how the next 12 months goes with them.
She’s gonna spend so much of her time on transportation just so she can get her nails done for free, or attend a yoga class for free 😆

Ooh I love following a gleam book.

Shes already the number one best seller...in computer scientist biographies so this one doesn't look like a flop ;)View attachment 1837

I completely forgot this happened. Yet another Gleam flop, it will look good on the shelf next to Miserab-Lily’s and Zoe’s books 🙄

Amazon review:
“I’ve given this a Five Star rating because I think the writer really knows her biz. It is fabulously presented, the cover is eye catching, each page well written with beautiful pics. However, the only point I make and this is not a criticism just something I noticed as I follow InTheFrow on social media channels. There are a lot of mentions of the paid partnership Brands that it does sometimes read like advertising the brands all over again. These are not high street brands but high end designers. It’s difficult to put my thoughts into a review without it sounding over critical”

Well I never, who’d have thunk it.........
Positives
~ the cover is nice
~ it has nice pictures
(I’m hoping for a “I like the way they used black font on white paper” soon)

Last edited:
I agree, Alex is talented, but yeah, my douchebag alarm goes off whenever I see him.
@Oohthedrama, that post was absolutely outrageous. Get over yourself, Victoria! Not everyone needs to constantly praise you!! [emoji849][emoji849]
Victoria walking like a peacock with her suitcases in the streets of Paris has got to be one of the most hilarious/ridiculous things I've ever laid my eyes on.
Right, because Parisian women walk around in heels they can barely walk in, orangeness from head to toe and a tit tone of makeup! NOT!!! When will she learn that less is more? She's so clueless. [emoji2356]

• Haha
Victoria is 28.

I'm nearly her age but damnnnn V looks old. I thought 35

• Wow
Didn’t know V had a page on here until today. I have so many thoughts. It seems her and Alex are in a control battle of wills. He moves her to the suburbs, she gets thinner. It’s weird.

I am excited to see their wedding but I think she is too focused on details that don’t make a happy marriage (pretty dress doesn’t mean nice life). Also I can’t see her wanting to be pregnant and get a big belly. Maybe they will start with an animal?

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest vlog - does Victoria have Invisalign? She looks like she is struggling to speak.

He moves her to the suburbs, she gets thinner. It’s weird.
Just watched the latest vlog - does Victoria have Invisalign? She looks like she is struggling to speak.
She does but I think the more weight she’s lost from her face the more they don’t fit or something 😬 her lisp has got worse and worse.

I’ve always felt like Alex makes very subtle comments to Victoria about her weight/diet/exercise and it’s really effecting her.
He’s pointed out if she hasn’t been to the gym, he’s made reference to his food being “healthy” and her going for the naughty option.... and the naughty option will be something stupid like a bleeping bread roll because it has gluten in.
She started to lose more and more weight,
She’s clearly moving to an area he wants to go to just to make him happy despite it being obvious she doesn’t want to go that far out of London.
I can’t see this ending well,
I don’t think his ego can take being a housewife well 😬

So she goes all the way to Cornwall for her hen do and gets all the food shipped down from London....!!! 🙄🙄 ridiculous! There’s so many lovely places they could have got food from in Cornwall! So spoilt...

Reactions: 4
So she goes all the way to Cornwall for her hen do and gets all the food shipped down from London....!!! 🙄🙄 ridiculous! There’s so many lovely places they could have got food from in Cornwall! So spoilt...
It’s gonna be hilarious to see her running to London because she doesn’t know how to make her own none-soya-none-fat-none-caffeine-de-caffeinated-coffee.
And avo toast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.