Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she calling her dog lazy when clearly the dog doesn't want to be in that outfit. I have a dachshund and if i put a coat or jumper on her she goes straight into her bed and sulks so i quickly gave up and didn't bother with clothing anymore. Some dogs don't care but some hate it and it seems like Boe is one of those dogs that hates it but V is so stupid just thinking he's being lazy and doesn't want to walk.

Also that outfit for dog walking ??? I absolutely hate being cold so when i got for a walk 😂 I've got about 10 layers on and probably look ridiculous. I can't imagine ever caring that much about a dog walking outfit ?? She tried to say its not that cold in the UK as well to justify her outfit but i strongly disagree with that 😂

Anyone else watching her make that smoothie thinking 'Why is she so heavy handed and all over the place ?' and then she goes and opens that packet chucking all the fruit everywhere 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aww what a shame. Looks like Vicky was left off the Dior couture promotional presse package list. They dressed everyone from Tamara and Caroline Daur to even Amelia for watching the presentation at home...

Vicky probably watched in her same old dirty bralette and pajamas that stank 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First, Boe is seriously cute and seems very sweet natured. I assume they live in a upper class neighbourhood but wouldn't you look a bit ridiculous in designer everything from head to toe to walk your dog and pick up its sh*t?
I used to take my dog to park in a high end neighbourhood in Canada that had an off leash dog corral but no-one wore designer heals and bags. Expensive ski jackets and boots and if you wore a long winter jacket for an early morning run you might even be wearing pajama bottoms. Point is Canadians try and look presentable when dog walking but it's not a fashion opp. Is this a London thing?

s and designer
I second this (also in Canada near a fancy neighborhood)! I may be out with my CG parka, but underneath it’s no bra, sweatpants and a ratty t-shirt.

I saw a post on a Patreon I support and basically it was talking about how practical sartorial-wise Dr. Biden (that’s the First Lady, Vic) always is and the poster mentioned when she worked in DC she would always see JiIl roll in with boots on during the winter then change into inside shoes. I bet when the Bidens take their 2 (RESCUED, Vic) dogs out they’re wearing sensible shoes and jackets too. How’s that for trying to emulate a First Lady?!

Why is she calling her dog lazy when clearly the dog doesn't want to be in that outfit. I have a dachshund and if i put a coat or jumper on her she goes straight into her bed and sulks so i quickly gave up and didn't bother with clothing anymore. Some dogs don't care but some hate it and it seems like Boe is one of those dogs that hates it but V is so stupid just thinking he's being lazy and doesn't want to walk.

Also that outfit for dog walking ??? I absolutely hate being cold so when i got for a walk 😂 I've got about 10 layers on and probably look ridiculous. I can't imagine ever caring that much about a dog walking outfit ?? She tried to say its not that cold in the UK as well to justify her outfit but i strongly disagree with that 😂

Anyone else watching her make that smoothie thinking 'Why is she so heavy handed and all over the place ?' and then she goes and opens that packet chucking all the fruit everywhere 😩
I’m also thinking that dog is probably hella uncomfortable so close to the ground trudging through the mud and getting caked in said mud or snow on his undercarriage. That must be heavy on his little body.

Reactions: 10
In the last 3 days she bought more than 15k followers on instagram. Is that normal?
Hmm. Something does seem to be up. She was on a trend of losing followers daily and then has such a splurge of new followers -- in the thousands? I could see that happening maybe if one of her posts went viral but that's definitely not the case.

You think she's trying to incrementally surpass the 1M threshold to try and wheel in more money for her ads?

Someone needs to alert Lydia :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
LMAO tucking that cardigan in like that..wtf it looks so stupid 😂😂 fAshIoN exPerT 🤔👀🙄🤣 none of it even works together, if anything the outfit is...confusing??

• Haha
I never usually post, but £21k for a watch!!!
I accept that so called luxury influencers like to show off their posh handbags but this has really riled me. They are just ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
Honestly a bleeping joke!! Like on average her audience probably aren't gonna pay that for a watch. Talk about not knowing your own audience. I'm not saying no one that follows her can't afford a life so luxurious (and good on them if they can, that is brilliant!) But really how many would actually pay £21k for that?? So out of touch with reality. Oh yes in the middle of a bleeping pandemic, in which people are on furlough and many have lost their jobs and are down on money significantly, I'll just flaunt this £21k watch and £700+ top that barely covers my a
tits cos loads of my followers will deffo wanna buy them??? Honestly is this what they think? Like for most of her audience (I am imagining anyway) even dropping £75 on a bra right now is not something that people would consider doing, let alone purchase any of the rest of the, again, confusing and damned ugly outfit!

Bloody lost for words at this point!!!

Reactions: 16
Honestly a bleeping joke!! Like on average her audience probably aren't gonna pay that for a watch. Talk about not knowing your own audience. I'm not saying no one that follows her can't afford a life so luxurious (and good on them if they can, that is brilliant!) But really how many would actually pay £21k for that?? So out of touch with reality. Oh yes in the middle of a bleeping pandemic, in which people are on furlough and many have lost their jobs and are down on money significantly, I'll just flaunt this £21k watch and £700+ top that barely covers my a
tits cos loads of my followers will deffo wanna buy them??? Honestly is this what they think? Like for most of her audience (I am imagining anyway) even dropping £75 on a bra right now is not something that people would consider doing, let alone purchase any of the rest of the, again, confusing and damned ugly outfit!

The fact she said you can look your best and stay in the house ... F off.
let me just order an £800 sweater for doing the dishes, clearing cupboards and working in because Princess Unrelateable told me too. Unfortunately I don’t have a paid-for brother/husband to do my chores for me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she said you can look your best and stay in the house ... F off.
let me just order an £800 sweater for doing the dishes, clearing cupboards and working in because Princess Unrelateable told me too. Unfortunately I don’t have a paid-for brother/husband to do my chores for me
OMG this made me roar with laughter. Best name for her EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The point isn't that her audience would buy that particular watch, the point is that if they see her wearing such an expensive piece from the brand, that it creates an aspirational picture of Bulgari for her audience which would influence them to turn around and buy something else from the brand as a result. So, seeing Vic in that expensive watch can influence handbag sales or sales of whatever else Bulgari is trying to get us to buy into.

Reactions: 5
Not only was it gifted, but she’s paid to wear it
She will probably have to return it after the campaign

She lives in the countryside, somewhere near Milton Keynes or something, in a village...who walks in 20k designer wear to walk the dog in the mud...it's a Victoria thing, not a London thing.

Someone please explain this pseudo-trend to me? Gandalf eyebrows? She literally looks like an old man who can't brush/control his eyebrow growth anymore hahahaha WHY??? It's absurd!!
I love a full brow, but spikey soap brows are so messy 😫

Reactions: 7

Anyone that buys that watch off of Vic’s AL has more money than brains. If you’re spending that sort of cash, you’re not buying a Bulgari serpent watch, you’re buying a Patek, Cartier, Hermès or Rolex. Something classic that doesn’t look like a carnival snake wrapped around your wrist.

The point isn't that her audience would buy that particular watch, the point is that if they see her wearing such an expensive piece from the brand, that it creates an aspirational picture of Bulgari for her audience which would influence them to turn around and buy something else from the brand as a result. So, seeing Vic in that expensive watch can influence handbag sales or sales of whatever else Bulgari is trying to get us to buy into.
You’re probably right. Vic’s followers are buying the small leather goods version of whatever Bulgari sells. Plus, all her clothing lately has been from Net a Porter or MyTeresa, which we all know give out some hefty vouchers.

If you’re expecting me to buy something spendy and unnecessary off your ALs, I’m going to need some transparency into how much you ACTUALLY paid for said something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find Alex's "educational" photography reels a bit too derivative? Anyone could google what aperture means and how it changes the focus. Same with lens focal length and how it warps. What I would actually want to see from photographers is real tips for how they actually choose the right settings for the shot they want, the different effects you can achieve etc.

Purely technical photography points are just dull and it makes me feel like he's posturing about how much he knows.

He would "personally" choose 85/105mm for portraits, that's a nice coincidence because they happen to be known as portrait lenses . Isn't he a genius 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else find Alex's "educational" photography reels a bit too derivative? Anyone could google what aperture means and how it changes the focus. Same with lens focal length and how it warps. What I would actually want to see from photographers is real tips for how they actually choose the right settings for the shot they want, the different effects you can achieve etc.

Purely technical photography points are just dull and it makes me feel like he's posturing about how much he knows.

He would "personally" choose 85/105mm for portraits, that's a nice coincidence because they happen to be known as portrait lenses . Isn't he a genius 🤗
As a former wedding photographer I would say the best way to find the right settings is to constantly experiment and change them and see for yourself how for example a shallower depth of field or a difference in shutter speed changes the finished result. I used to use my 70-200 lens for most of my candid portraits, my husband liked a macro lens and in less pressured environments we both used a 50mm prime lens. It’s very hard to say consistently what settings would provide certain results because there are so many variables like the amount and direction of light, are the subjects moving etc. Ah, this has made me want to pickup my dslr and take some photos instead of using my phone! It’s so much fun as a hobby , but the wedding stuff was so stressful.

Reactions: 13
Alex should spend the time he’s putting in these tutorials that already exist on getting a drivers license 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I assumed Alex just learned about that recently and thought it would make him look really smart to share it. Or maybe he thought that comparison would look impressive. I don't do photography as a job or hobby and I learned about that more than a few years ago, just shows you how lazy both him and Vic are and how little they actually know about what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.