Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I keep saying this but she is seriously not right. Emotionally unhinged over Celine dion now???

Sis. Get therapy!! GET THERAPY
I'm so baffled by her right now, first grinning and fist pumping to a song about the troubles in Ireland..... and now crying to Celine Dion, and broadcasting it all on instagram??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm so baffled by her right now, first grinning and fist pumping to a song about the troubles in Ireland..... and now crying to Celine Dion, and broadcasting it all on instagram??
Probably the WORST is that she continues to publish this emotionally unbalanced behavior. If you wanna document your workout? Fine. Take a selfie when you’re done. Filming yourself having another bizarre meltdown, watching it back and publishing it? That’s not the work of a mentally sound person. And adding a laughing emoji doesn’t make it funny.

She desperately needs therapy and I sincerely don’t mean that in a bad way. I’ve been in a poor place mentally before as have many others. Therapy helps. I hope her friends and family tell her there is no shame in seeking professional help. AND to stop sharing these episodes online.

Reactions: 14
Probably the WORST is that she continues to publish this emotionally unbalanced behavior. If you wanna document your workout? Fine. Take a selfie when you’re done. Filming yourself having another bizarre meltdown, watching it back and publishing it? That’s not the work of a mentally sound person. And adding a laughing emoji doesn’t make it funny.

She desperately needs therapy and I sincerely don’t mean that in a bad way. I’ve been in a poor place mentally before as have many others. Therapy helps. I hope her friends and family tell her there is no shame in seeking professional help. AND to stop sharing these episodes online.
These work out videos are a train wreck... And no it doesn’t ‘motivate’ me like she is claiming to do, it just annoys the hell out of me (just like when her dog walks require plastered on makeup and full dressing up to walk in muddy fields). Most of us have not been able to visit a gym in months now and I’m assuming most people do not have personal gyms / pelotons / equipment. Her constant gloating over the gym is doing my head in as I really do miss my gym time physically and mentally. Have some damn sensitivity. For most it’s also too cold / dark to workout outside not to mention we have even been told to limit our time outside anyway. She has zero awareness or sympathy. And before she dismisses me as one of her ‘poor’ followers - my bf has actually built me an entire gym overlooking his garden at home. But he lives overseas and we have not been able to meet in months due to the pandemic. I cannot even imagine sending photos of myself in our gym to my family and friends at this time given what they are living through and how insensitive it would be let alone videos plastered across the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not only does she continue to upload these weird boring spin stories, she has made an instagram highlight for them!
Who in their right mind is constantly banging on about how HaPpY they are at the moment? Even if you are. Keep it to your damn self.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The crying on the bike 😳 what the hell is wrong with her?
And she says something like Alex says I’m an emotional rollercoaster which sounds like something you’d say in a row.

Reactions: 14
The crying on the bike 😳 what the hell is wrong with her?
And she says something like Alex says I’m an emotional rollercoaster which sounds like something you’d say in a row.
I honestly don't know why these peloton stories annoy me so much. I skip through them without sound and they are just SO out of touch. Like full face of makeup, her nipples out, so staged and filtered out, like why? It's not motivational - nobody works out like this! Knowing how they get paid though, she's like yep 5 stories in a row, £2,500 in the bank account, if not more.

Reactions: 15
Is it raining constantly for anyone else? I've been wanting to go out for a run for two days but don't want to give myself pneumonia! It's annoying because it's the only form of exercise I actually want to do right now. January blues!

Glad Vic is happy with her batshit crazy time on the Peleton though. I mean really mirroring the mood of a nation. bleeping halfwit.

Reactions: 8
Yep it’s raining for over 24 hrs where I am. I went for a very quick run last night and it was miserable.
I think that’s why her stories annoy me. So smug in her home gym with fancy spin bike. It’s so unrelatable to most people right now who can’t even exercise because of weather and a lack of space. She doesn’t even acknowledge how damn lucky she is at all.
I know she has a lot of followers but who the hell finds this inspiring or motivating.
At this point her stories are just for her own ego.

Is it raining constantly for anyone else? I've been wanting to go out for a run for two days but don't want to give myself pneumonia! It's annoying because it's the only form of exercise I actually want to do right now. January blues!

Glad Vic is happy with her batshit crazy time on the Peleton though. I mean really mirroring the mood of a nation. bleeping halfwit.
Yes I am in London and it's rained non stop for a few days. Best I can suggest is the virtual dance classes with Pineapple! Good fun and a good sweat!

Reactions: 8
It's been a mix of snow and rain here, and it's hideous.

Without sounding too much like Victoria - if you want some home-based workouts, the app, which you can use on your phone and iPad is only 12.99 and you can get two months free at the moment. I've really enjoyed yoga, strength and even meditation classes (plus there is running, walking and obviously spin class too)

Reactions: 6
I'm still disappointed in Fleur for what she did traveling during the holidays to Dubai but at least when she posts peloton work outs she's actually tired and sweaty looking and isn't wearing a matching gifted gym kit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the reason V has privatised her account is to cover up how little she’s actually doing? You can see output/cadence etc and it would quickly become evident that these emotional outbursts are just weird pleas for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not only does she continue to upload these weird boring spin stories, she has made an instagram highlight for them!
Who in their right mind is constantly banging on about how HaPpY they are at the moment? Even if you are. Keep it to your damn self.
It's because she's not actually happy at the moment. She is over-compensating.
The absence of PR trips and weekly London visits have shown how empty her life is ... And spending so much time at home with Alex has possibly brought to the forefront the problems in their relationship. I have to say her and Alex's interaction is extremely uncomfortable to watch. Their nitpicking of each other and giggling after saying something nasty ... no, that's just weird.

Reactions: 17
I'm still disappointed in Fleur for what she did traveling during the holidays to Dubai but at least when she posts peloton work outs she's actually tired and sweaty looking and isn't wearing a matching gifted gym kit
Still don’t know why these people insist on posting workouts like that though? No one wants to see someone sweaty working out do they?! Or not sweaty in Vic’s case! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Still don’t know why these people insist on posting workouts like that though? No one wants to see someone sweaty working out do they?! Or not sweaty in Vic’s case! 🙄
She’s not even practicing good form, so it’s definitely not for demonstration like a proper workout influencer (albeit some of them have tit form too).

Reactions: 5
Do we know why they broke up (more than once?) in the past?
One of her blog posts a few years ago sponsored by Thomas sabo or whoever she talked about multiple breakups but now they are "stronger than ever"
True!! I don't care about any of their work outs, but Vic esp gets on my nerves

Reactions: 5
Lol poor Vic doesn’t know that all the REAL fashion influencers were given the collection for free. She’s begging as usual

61FD0150-FA16-469F-9975-88C95B815B58.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.