Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in them splitting the cost of the subscription to peloton when she pays his wages?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the sense she is a 'workaholic' type or needs to be doing something all the time. Alex mentioned she gets burned out easily and I remember a few years ago, they went through a rough patch as she was working all hours and Alex was not happy.

I am not pro-Alex at all, but I think the red flags were there years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not sure if her eyebrows have just become that bad or it’s the glitch in the filter she’s using but boy is bad. She used to have nice eyebrows but typically had to follow the trend of brushing them up and they look tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The people who bought their bikes on the recommendation of Vic - if she’s not lying about it - are stupid AF. She hasn’t actually talked about the bike. She hasn’t mentioned anything about the instructors or the types of classes; the fact there’s both live and on demand classes. The dimensions! The add-on equipment set! COME ON!

Reactions: 8
Waffling on about the bloody peloton again!! Sorry if you’re getting bored of me posting she says. She’s not had any messages saying that though (so read it here probs) and in fact loads of people are messaging her to say that her peloton rides inspire them to do exercise!! So if her little peloton videos inspire someone to do some stretching on the floor then Vick is happy with herself apparently.

I mean could she be any more patronising?? Yes Vicky posting on her £1750 spin bike inspiring the proles to exercise and stretch on a mat or what ever poor people do! So happy with herself helping the poor!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I
oh it’s definitely wrong, she can get fined! You can travel out of tier 3 to tiers 1 & 2 for medical or work. I bet she’ll bleeping use the “press treatment” card 🙄 she’s so insufferable. It’s bad enough that she thinks she deserves free manicures and falsies that cost nearly £100 a go, let alone that she’s doing it right now as you rightfully say. (I’m a bit bitter because Dryby was my salon first 😂 kidding, I used to go there all the time when I worked in CL. NEVER saw her there though. And you’d bet I paid full price).

has she always had a “charity” highlight on her Instagram stories or is that a new thing to prove how “amazing” she is??? I just think that’s so cringe. That’s like me posting my bank statements with all the charities/times I’ve donated to others’ causes and be like “PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME RECOGNITION OMG”
ikr - the whole bullshit “I’m a purely altruistic giver to charities,” grates with me hugely. I have no idea about tax deductions and charitable donations in the UK. In Australia, every $1 over $2 is tax deductible. Inthefrump big noting herself - again.

A while ago, I saw a vlog where she created a fantasy of being a #metoo victim. Every women imagines being followed. It’s inherent to the fear we carry. I hated her for that attention grabbing nothingness. So many of us are real victims. Actually, I’ve just realised I don’t have enough words to express how repulsive that squealing bag of bones is!

imagine being THIS self centred. It must be soooo exhausting.
I’d sooner crawl into a cave than crave and generate sycophancy. It takes a certain breed of truly ugly creature to really care for nothing beyond itself and it’s belongings. And then to have the mind blowing audacity to celebrate that?!? Fk sakes. The majority of these “influencers” should probably be on “the darknet” with other unimaginable horrors!

Not sure if her eyebrows have just become that bad or it’s the glitch in the filter she’s using but boy is bad. She used to have nice eyebrows but typically had to follow the trend of brushing them up and they look tragic.
Definitely. That’s a “trend” she’ll regret. She looks like a clown!

oh gosh now in addition to toothbrushes the roommate is shilling razors. HOW LUXE babesssssssss!! What’s next for the Magraths? Deodorant ads?
It must be awful having your son/grandson take his wife’s name! Is that a chav thing?!? I would have nagged my son into the next decade, if he’d even “thought” of doing that! Actually, I’m in Australia and have never heard of husbands abandoning their surnames. I suppose we’ll eventhave Char FearIrons or Char Iron Fear or simply Char Fear 😂 oh how the “mighty” will be made to fall when parasiting an existence.

Maybe it would be simpler if we reversed the title “husband” to “wife” and v-v. Oh! I’m fully for an equitable division of labour. I don’t particularly like “men” to allow themselves to be so publicly castrated. Yep, defaults Char Fear! 😂

*** defs not default or both 😂

I

ikr - the whole bullshit “I’m a purely altruistic giver to charities,” grates with me hugely. I have no idea about tax deductions and charitable donations in the UK. In Australia, every $1 over $2 is tax deductible. Inthefrump big noting herself - again.

A while ago, I saw a vlog where she created a fantasy of being a #metoo victim. Every women imagines being followed. It’s inherent to the fear we carry. I hated her for that attention grabbing nothingness. So many of us are real victims. Actually, I’ve just realised I don’t have enough words to express how repulsive that squealing bag of bones is!

I’d sooner crawl into a cave than crave and generate sycophancy. It takes a certain breed of truly ugly creature to really care for nothing beyond itself and it’s belongings. And then to have the mind blowing audacity to celebrate that?!? Fk sakes. The majority of these “influencers” should probably be on “the darknet” with other unimaginable horrors!

Definitely. That’s a “trend” she’ll regret. She looks like a clown!

It must be awful having your son/grandson take his wife’s name! Is that a chav thing?!? I would have nagged my son into the next decade, if he’d even “thought” of doing that! Actually, I’m in Australia and have never heard of husbands abandoning their surnames. I suppose we’ll eventhave Char FearIrons or Char Iron Fear or simply Char Fear 😂 oh how the “mighty” will be made to fall when parasiting an existence.

Maybe it would be simpler if we reversed the title “husband” to “wife” and v-v. Oh! I’m fully for an equitable division of labour. I don’t particularly like “men” to allow themselves to be so publicly castrated. Yep, defaults Char Fear! 😂

***eventually” not eventhav. I know. In future, I’ll check.

Last edited:
Waffling on about the bloody peloton again!! Sorry if you’re getting bored of me posting she says. She’s not had any messages saying that though (so read it here probs) and in fact loads of people are messaging her to say that her peloton rides inspire them to do exercise!! So if her little peloton videos inspire someone to do some stretching on the floor then Vick is happy with herself apparently.

I mean could she be any more patronising?? Yes Vicky posting on her £1750 spin bike inspiring the proles to exercise and stretch on a mat or what ever poor people do! So happy with herself helping the poor!
She is such a performative twit. Makes me want to cancel my peloton tbh 😂

and yes Vicky we know you read here. Because boring people are boring and you literally have NOTHING ELSE TO DO. My suggestion? Work on fixing that annoying lisp of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a peloton so just to give my two pence worth

I wear hoop earrings & a necklace - I wear them
all day, every day and don’t take them off. They don’t bother me when I’m working out.

I sometimes wear makeup when working out - because so will have put it on in the morning for work - and then if I’m jumping onto a class I sometimes don’t have time/can’t be bothered to take it off. It makes no difference if I’m wearing it or not.

you can split your subscription with up to 8 (I think) people - I have a profile, my husband has a profile and my best friend uses one of my profiles - she doesn’t have a bike but does all the other classes: yoga, strength, running etc

husband & I split the cost like we do with all
of our household bills - yes it’s charged to one bank account, as is our mortgage etc but all
of our joint costs come out of a joint bank account we use for all of our ‘household’ bills - we both have a standing order that pays 50/50 into this account each month to cover the bills.
We split them 50/50 because it’s our home and we’re a team.
Our own bills - phone, own cars etc we pay for 100% ourselves but everything we share use of...is shared payment wise.

I regularly dance like that on my bike when I’m taking a class for fun - it can’t be helped :)
You have separate cars? Like, one car is yours and the other is his? Are they not just your cars together? That's different.

Reactions: 5
You have separate cars? Like, one car is yours and the other is his? Are they not just your cars together? That's different.
I don’t have a car myself but I can see how if you had a partner and both of you had a different job, you might naturally have different cars... especially if you had them before moving in together? Doesn’t seem too odd to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

The assault was real, there was a video and news article about it. Not that we need to have video evidence to believe victims.

I'm all for calling out influencers on their fantasies but suggesting she imagined an assault is too far in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think its out of order to accuse her of lieing about being followed. I've had similar experiences and they were horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No we have separate cars - I pay for the petrol and upkeep of mine, he pays for the petrol and upkeep of his.
Before COVID I would travel 40 miles each way to work and he needed his own car to get to work which is around the county

I don’t find it weird - my married friends all have their own cars

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine living out in the country and not being able to drive?! It would drive me mad.

Reactions: 10

Is this a joke? If not, how embarrassing for you to post something like this and expose yourself as having such outdated, sexist views. Regardless of how you feel about the Magraths - I personally can’t stand either of them - I don’t see how someone choosing to take their wife’s name is emasculating or indeed in any way an issue. It would be ‘awful’ to have parents or grandparents who thought they got any say in how you style yourself after marriage!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

***eventually” not eventhav. I know. In future, I’ll check.
As the previous poster mentioned maybe don’t push your antiquated views into criticism even on the likes of frow. Also, I’m Australian, don’t lump us with that view either. No one is “abandoning” their surnames, using that premise you did too and every other woman who takes their husbands name. And how is it “castrating” exactly? It’s people like you who give us the rep of bogan and unprogressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this a joke? If not, how embarrassing for you to post something like this and expose yourself as having such outdated, sexist views. Regardless of how you feel about the Magraths - I personally can’t stand either of them - I don’t see how someone choosing to take their wife’s name is emasculating or indeed in any way an issue. It would be ‘awful’ to have parents or grandparents who thought they got any say in how you style yourself after marriage!
The only issue here is that he took her name when she already has a brother with that name. Let's not forget that's pretty darn weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No we have separate cars - I pay for the petrol and upkeep of mine, he pays for the petrol and upkeep of his.
Before COVID I would travel 40 miles each way to work and he needed his own car to get to work which is around the county

I don’t find it weird - my married friends all have their own cars
Same here. Although to be fair petrol and other running expenses come out of our joint account. But I own my car and he owns his.

Reactions: 4
I know I keep saying this but she is seriously not right. Emotionally unhinged over Celine dion now???

Sis. Get therapy!! GET THERAPY

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.