Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dancing on her Peloton is making me cringe so hard. She's such a bad dancer anyway but it looks even worse whilst she's trying to exercise and trying to look carefree for the camera at the same time
Cringe fest. It’s so forced and for the camera 🙄

Reactions: 6
Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lidiot in Stoke Bruerne. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently only us peasants.
She lives very near Milton Keynes...you posted this on Lydias thread too. You are wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Never mind the reality that her narcissism and need to film herself constantly actually chuck the point of her Peloton workout - fitness and mindfulness - out the window. She’s using the time she’s supposed to be going at max RPE to film herself like a complete twit.... 🙈

But this chick is not right in the head. She is not. #cringe

Attachments

Never mind the reality that her narcissism and need to film herself constantly actually chuck the point of her Peloton workout - fitness and mindfulness - out the window. She’s using the time she’s supposed to be going at max RPE to film herself like a complete twit.... 🙈

Is this going to be #content from now on - 3 or 4 videos of her looking like a plonker on her Peloton

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I don't understand how she is able to dance and sing on her bike mid ride like that. I am literally huffing and puffing and sweating like a mad woman when I do a Peloton class and that's because I'm pushing myself. Her resistance must be super duper low or something.

Reactions: 8

Why is she even grinning like that? Zombie isn't a happy song? It's pretty sad! She's so performative it's cringe to watch

The fact that she films herself while working out tells you everything you need to know about this narc. How can she think that anyone wants to see her forced show? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her iddy biddy boobs look like that are going to fall out her to when partying about on the pelaton.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time here and it's very entertaining to read people's comments. What got me was her last video - saying new year resolutions are a load of BS, then continues to write a pen and paper list of her GOALS. Because goals is not the same thing...us plebs all have resolutions, like fooling ourselves we can do something different, but Vicks has got goals for her 2021....

Second thing that got me is them two don't seem to leave that house, is anyone else bored of that content like me? I get it, we are in lockdown, but freaking show us something from the garden or the forest near you or something? Do they ever breathe fresh air? No wonder they are both so sickly looking, if it wasn't for the self tan...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the way she classifies herself as some alternative fashion kween, then proceeds to lose her tit over Miley Cyrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the way she classifies herself as some alternative fashion kween, then proceeds to lose her tit over Miley Cyrus.
Right? And how years ago she used to push how what a "rocker chic" she was but then said her fav band was matchbox 20? Like nothing wrong with liking that band but they are definitely were more pop rock and didn't really match the alt style she was pushing. Just say you like dressing that way instead of blaming it on your musical taste when your musical taste isn't very unique.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is the underhanded sniping and undercurrent of dislike / sarcasm between her and Alex quite troubling. Working so hard to maintain a veneer of domestic bliss.. And the oompa loompa orange tan returns again 🙄.

Is it just me or is the underhanded sniping and undercurrent of dislike / sarcasm between her and Alex quite troubling. Working so hard to maintain a veneer of domestic bliss.. And the oompa loompa orange tan returns again 🙄.
Yes, I noticed this too. Makes me uncomfortable, Alex puts her down all the time. She mentioned her broken nail and he said 'that's a look!". Such a put down. I feel like he does not like her very much.

New to this thread but I honestly thought her latest reel was in Lydias dressing room... they look so alike?! How boring.

Reactions: 5
peloton don’t do ads or gifted as far as in aware

Plenty of people I know got them within a week or two by looking for cancellation dates/rescheduling

She mentioned how they got it after only a week or two when there was a 6 week waiting period so I think you are right.

Reactions: 6
Split the prescription cost ? They are MARRIED 🤣!! They truly do behave like flatmates. Do we think they also do seperate foodshops and get annoyed with each other when one of them eats the other one’s food?View attachment 384534

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.