Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dancing on her Peloton is making me cringe so hard. She's such a bad dancer anyway but it looks even worse whilst she's trying to exercise and trying to look carefree for the camera at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d go so far as to say that if you’ve got the energy to ‘dance’ during a spin class then you’re not doing the exercise part of it properly. But maybe that’s just me that is absolutely knackered after giving it my all in classes as I though that was the point of them 🤷‍♀️ Praying Vic doesn’t try to become a fitness influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes to spin in full makeup and no sports bra?! She's doing (half assed) Zumba on a bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every spin class I’ve ever gone to is all about keeping things tight and in place, then adding bits like press ups on. Her flailing around just means she needs to up her resistance.
She really does think that attending that one valet class as a child really made her a dancer, huh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have received a discount or something the amount she’s posting and banging on about this Peloton.

She must have received a discount or something the amount she’s posting and banging on about this Peloton.
She mentioned how they got it after only a week or two when there was a 6 week waiting period so I think you are right.

Reactions: 12
Why does she think the Peloton content is interesting?? Yeah we get it, you are sooo luxe and premium babe, you can afford the in fashion overpriced spin bike. Meanwhile in the real world people can’t go to the gym so are making do with what they can. Why do influencers insist on ramming peloton down our throats, it’s pretty unrelatable for most people and I can’t summon two fucks about Vickys ‘ride’ lip syncing to Beyoncé like an absolute embarrassment.

Secondly getting glammed up for a dog walk?? Who does that? In leather look leggings with lipstick and full make up. Most people haven’t got time for that tit.

• Haha
Yeah honestly I'm getting sick of seeing Peloton everywhere. I DON'T WANT ONE JUST duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Vic, if you wanted to choreograph a dance routine on your bike, SoulCycle has their own bike.

Vic on her Peloton reminds me of the prancing lady!

• Haha
I'm so confused by the Bulgari bag market - they don't have the cache of any of the major fashion houses, and they're a strange mix of gaudy and not terribly recognisable (to those who aren't followers of fashion, blogs etc).
Ironically, I was looking at a snake necklace from Bulgari since it's my Chinese Zodiac, but having cut-price Vic banging on about them has put me off completely.
I know right! I was the shocked at how expensive the bags were. I genuinely thought they'd be cheaper (most likely due to all the floggers).

Reactions: 2
Seriously, how many times does she work out in one day?? On the Peloton again?!

Reactions: 7
I swear she mentioned a couple of years ago that she went to the gym twice one day because she had "nothing else to do" (or something along those lines).

• Wow
  • Haha
In addition to putting together one seriously ugly and unappetizing outfit. She’s also managed to put together one seriously ugly and unappetizing lunch.🤢🤢

Alex, maybe you should put a lock code on the kitchen as your domain only. 😂
Omg that outfit what the hell? It was all just thrown on and didn’t suit at all, the Fendi scarf and beige/pink coat looked so stupid. Also huge (white) shopper style bag for a dog walk?

Reactions: 7
She made her profile on peloton private now but when it was public she was doing just one 30 minute ride a day.

It just seems like more because she can’t stop filming herself like a complete twit. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She made her profile on peloton private now but when it was public she was doing just one 30 minute ride a day.

It just seems like more because she can’t stop filming herself like a complete twit. 😂😂
Why bother using her ‘working’ name if she’s going to make herself private? Just chuck VictoriaMiltonKynes and no one will know it’s her. She’s such an attention bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why bother using her ‘working’ name if she’s going to make herself private? Just chuck VictoriaMiltonKynes and no one will know it’s her. She’s such an attention bleep
It’s that old philosophical question about a tree falling in a wood and making a sound if no one is around to hear it. Maybe peloton doesn’t exist if there’s no one around to see ‘Frow’ posting rides and videos on all platforms.

• Haha
Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lidiot in Stoke Bruerne. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently only us peasants.

• Wow
  • Haha
Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lidiot in Stoke Bruerne. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently only us peasants.
I thought she lived somewhere around MK? Someone said Deanshanger.
How tall is she you think?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.