Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion from @Pleasespeakthetruth won with 17 likes ( Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a brand new Range Rover )

• Inthebackrow isn't to find at any frow nowadays
  • preaches sustainability and e-cars but buy a new Range Rover
  • lives in peaceful harmony with her male roommate (not brother)
  • launched jewellery line with Edge of Amber but no one cared
  • model for Holland Cooper and now besties with Jade Holland
  • sets trends for her frenemy Lydia who copies them immediately
  • aquired a miniature dachshund, named him Boe, because it's "Nordic" and her roommate thinks he looks like a Viking himself
    • uses Boe as prop for her shooting
    • already begged on Boes insta for product
  • lets puppy that just got taken away from his mom cry alone downstairs for weeks
    • gives her followers advise to do the same with their pets
  • preaches (toxic) positivity whilst looking swollen from crying in every vlog
  • the worst in the world happened to her: they can't finish the garden this year
boe.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OH THE HORROR! 😂😂😂
For real. We had last Tuesday an asshole driving with his car here into the city centre and killing five people (one was a baby) and injured plenty others but go off sis. I'm not here to gatekeep sorrow. Having no garden in winter and to rely only on your big house and "orangerie" is really devastating (sarcasm off). I mean the title of the vlog was not so bad but the thumbnail. They get high on new stuff and buying overly expensive crap and changing their houses into some Instagrammable conglomeration.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So her bad new was the garden? Whybahe doesn't put her witch to do it, somehow he has to earn his allowance and free living in her house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her bad new was the garden? Whybahe doesn't put her witch to do it, somehow he has to earn his allowance and free living in her house 🙄
Right like they aren't going to even use the garden until what April or May anyway since it won't be nice enough why is she moaning about it not getting done?

Reactions: 17
If she is tier three I thought she's not supposed to be traveling to other areas to go get her nails done? I'm not in the UK so maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to the news, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong of her to go to London for nails and a massage when she's living in a higher category area....

Just pisses me off, can you not just wait to get your nails done until it is safer for the nail tech??

Reactions: 17
If she is tier three I thought she's not supposed to be traveling to other areas to go get her nails done? I'm not in the UK so maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to the news, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong of her to go to London for nails and a massage when she's living in a higher category area....

Just pisses me off, can you not just wait to get your nails done until it is safer for the nail tech??
oh it’s definitely wrong, she can get fined! You can travel out of tier 3 to tiers 1 & 2 for medical or work. I bet she’ll bleeping use the “press treatment” card 🙄 she’s so insufferable. It’s bad enough that she thinks she deserves free manicures and falsies that cost nearly £100 a go, let alone that she’s doing it right now as you rightfully say. (I’m a bit bitter because Dryby was my salon first 😂 kidding, I used to go there all the time when I worked in CL. NEVER saw her there though. And you’d bet I paid full price).

has she always had a “charity” highlight on her Instagram stories or is that a new thing to prove how “amazing” she is??? I just think that’s so cringe. That’s like me posting my bank statements with all the charities/times I’ve donated to others’ causes and be like “PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME RECOGNITION OMG”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oh it’s definitely wrong, she can get fined! You can travel out of tier 3 to tiers 1 & 2 for medical or work. I bet she’ll bleeping use the “press treatment” card 🙄 she’s so insufferable. It’s bad enough that she thinks she deserves free manicures and falsies that cost nearly £100 a go, let alone that she’s doing it right now as you rightfully say. (I’m a bit bitter because Dryby was my salon first 😂 kidding, I used to go there all the time when I worked in CL. NEVER saw her there though. And you’d bet I paid full price).

has she always had a “charity” highlight on her Instagram stories or is that a new thing to prove how “amazing” she is??? I just think that’s so cringe. That’s like me posting my bank statements with all the charities/times I’ve donated to others’ causes and be like “PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME RECOGNITION OMG”
Bwahaha, I came here as well because I spotted the charity highlight. Look how altruistic I am, even though I'm not spending any of my money just seeking publicity by creating templates with my handle on or partnering with a brand to give their stuff away but I get followers and comments, me, me, me, me, me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bwahaha, I came here as well because I spotted the charity highlight. Look how altruistic I am, even though I'm not spending any of my money just seeking publicity by creating templates with my handle on or partnering with a brand to give their stuff away but I get followers and comments, me, me, me, me, me.
imagine being THIS self centred. It must be soooo exhausting.

Reactions: 15
LOL at the charity highlight. Most of it is not even donations but that lame rip off of Rosie the Riveter — the marginalizing of that moment in history seriously irks me as an American. Also WW2 is not at all comparable to this situation. Gosh she is such a distasteful twit.

But also — IS THAT SERIOUSLY ALL SHE HAS GIVEN TO THIS YEAR?! Damn. I hoped she gave more we didn’t hear about but I guess not!

I’ve been donating to all sorts of causes multiple times a week this year. She can’t even count on one hand all she’s done. Disgusting. What a vile human being she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL at the charity highlight. Most of it is not even donations but that lame rip off of Rosie the Riveter — the marginalizing of that moment in history seriously irks me as an American. Also WW2 is not at all comparable to this situation. Gosh she is such a distasteful twit.

But also — IS THAT SERIOUSLY ALL SHE HAS GIVEN TO THIS YEAR?! Damn. I hoped she gave more we didn’t hear about but I guess not!

I’ve been donating to all sorts of causes multiple times a week this year. She can’t even count on one hand all she’s done. Disgusting. What a vile human being she is.
she’s the epitome of a scummy witch.

also I think it’s time as well as money. If she truly gave a duck AND she didn’t have a full time job (being an influencer isn’t a full time job), then surely she could donate her TIME and her platform as well as some literal pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought her favourite fake tan was Vita Liberata? Apparently it’s St Tropez now they’re paying her to promote it 😂 I can’t keep up with these lying beggars

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought her favourite fake tan was Vita Liberata? Apparently it’s St Tropez now they’re paying her to promote it 😂 I can’t keep up with these lying beggars
Let me guess - it's the DREAM, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely! 😂 at her spraying her claws with the mist 😫
eurgh she looked MUCH better using the Vita Liberata, but tight ass Vic won’t spend that money on fake tan. But yet, she’ll try and flog it to everyone else of course 🙄

does she not realise how patchy she looks too in that reel? Not the best advertisement for their product!

Eurgh here’s a picture I got. Her arm is WHITE AT THE TOP! If you’re gonna be paid to do something, bloody do it properly. She’s such a knobcheese.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her “styling” choices are SO bad and dated!! Who wears leather leggings with pumps? Gross
C17A5DC9-6A09-43D1-A369-C98F33BFDF4B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her “styling” choices are SO bad and dated!! Who wears leather leggings with pumps? GrossView attachment 339712
She really really has NO style. It’s so tacky and way outdated, like an old Chico’s catalog.

She can say she’s a luxury girl all she wants but she definitely doesn’t dress high fashion at all. Leonie, Caroline Daur, Tamara, etc wouldn’t be caught dead in what Miss Vicky calls an outfit 😂

Reactions: 15
Pretty woman.. Nanana, the song doesn't go at all with that reel that didn't make any sense, her tattoos are tacky af

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.