Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that podcast shown above a joke? Style over substance? Who would want to be on a podcast called style over substance?

Sorry if I've missed something!

I looked it up on iTunes and it is well and truly the name 😂😂 They’re UK based and launched in July 2020

Personally I find substance very important and implying you have none in your podcast title is rather embarrassing but .... then again I’m here in NY.

Is that some kind of joke amongst the Brits?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahahaha bet she saw Lydia's dig in her latest vlog "I can't believe how many clothes that I, yes ME Lydia Elise Millen, have sold for Holland Cooper"

Something must have spurred on that comment... Wonder if that jacket Lydia wears sold more than Frow's collection?
With the back and forth passive aggressive comments between ITF and Chlamydia ... to be honest, I don't feel bad for VicITF.
Not one single iota.
Tattlers warned her about Chlamydia and her fake 'friendships'.
And for sure ITF reads Chlamydia's Tattle Life threads. So forewarned is forearmed blah blah blah.
But no, we're all just trolls to these creators fake beggy influencers.
Keep calling Tattle Lifers trolls to justify your bad behaviour. You deserve a frenemy as toxic and vile as Chlamydia. And at the end of the day, you're as bad as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, it was Lydia who helped look and buy at the monstrosity of the house they live in Deanshanger. I purposely think that from the get-go, Lydiot wanted to upstage her in the best way possible. But somehow, thanks to Gleam and their reach, Victoria was able to score the free wedding in France, which obviously infuriated Lydiot. She must be reeling in the fact that Vic managed to get an influencer wedding, which is a cheap version of Chiara Ferragni's wedding extravanganza in Italy.

So yeah, the two of them started to pull each other into their webs, exhausted their friendship, and now is shading each other on social media.

They deserve to be at each other's nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, it was Lydia who helped look and buy at the monstrosity of the house they live in Deanshanger. I purposely think that from the get-go, Lydiot wanted to upstage her in the best way possible. But somehow, thanks to Gleam and their reach, Victoria was able to score the free wedding in France, which obviously infuriated Lydiot. She must be reeling in the fact that Vic managed to get an influencer wedding, which is a cheap version of Chiara Ferragni's wedding extravanganza in Italy.

So yeah, the two of them started to pull each other into their webs, exhausted their friendship, and now is shading each other on social media.

Have to disagree with this. Aynhoe Park is infinitely cooler than a rinkydink little no-name chateau in France. Vicky was (and is) desperate for her wedding to have been a thing, but it was super try hard.

Reactions: 7

Ooooo are Lydia and Vicky sparring again? 👀

A post from Lydia with her new dog appeared on my feed (I rarely see hers). It made me scroll through her posts I missed and I noticed none were liked by Vicky... not even the cute new dog.

Ooooo are Lydia and Vicky sparring again? 👀

A post from Lydia with her new dog appeared on my feed (I rarely see hers). It made me scroll through her posts I missed and I noticed none were liked by Vicky... not even the cute new dog.
Vicky has started liking and fawning over Ali's posts (Lydia's husband) but completely ignoring Lyds... Trouble in paradise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vicky has started liking and fawning over Ali's posts (Lydia's husband) but completely ignoring Lyds... Trouble in paradise 😂
I’ll need to hop back to Lydia’s thread but Vicky did say this. Are the dueling over Holland Cooper?

To be honest, I think Lydia does fit their aesthetic more and even tho I think she’s a witch she seems to have a much more engaged audience than Vicky. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was able to sell more merchandise

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ll need to hop back to Lydia’s thread but Vicky did say this. Are the dueling over Holland Cooper?

To be honest, I think Lydia does fit their aesthetic more and even tho I think she’s a witch she seems to have a much more engaged audience than Vicky. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was able to sell more merchandise
As much as I dislike both Vicky and Lydia, just looking at lydia's Instagram her styling is actually better than Victoria's. Not that either of them are good, but I can totally see why Lydia would sell more HC stuff where as Vic you can clearly see when she is wearing HC bc it sticks out.

Looks like Lydia is doing bulgari ads too...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as I dislike both Vicky and Lydia, just looking at lydia's Instagram her styling is actually better than Victoria's. Not that either of them are good, but I can totally see why Lydia would sell more HC stuff where as Vic you can clearly see when she is wearing HC bc it sticks out.

Looks like Lydia is doing bulgari ads too...
Vicky is and will always be a wannabe TAMMY GIRL 😂🤣😂

• Haha
She’s just linked her Bulgari watch and it’s £12000! Does she really think many people can afford that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahahaha bet she saw Lydia's dig in her latest vlog "I can't believe how many clothes that I, yes ME Lydia Elise Millen, have sold for Holland Cooper"

Something must have spurred on that comment... Wonder if that jacket Lydia wears sold more than Frow's collection?
Defo was a dig at Lydia. Never forget when Lydia showed up to Frow's jewelry launch party wearing her Karen Millen "edit' from head to toe 😆 - that's probably all she talked about at the dinner and probably *tired* to steal Frow's thunder like she always does.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.