Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mm, her eyes got worse right before her wedding, like a filler hit a muscle or something. I remember people bringing it up a lot on the other forum.
I wonder if she was just tired. One of my eyes has a tendency to close more when I'm tired. I was a fairly low stress bride to be but I really didn't sleep the night before (I think I was subconsciously worrying something would go wrong like the photographer wouldn't turn up) and noticed it in some of the photos (luckily not many). I imagine Vic was a nightmare in the run up of trying to organise her boujie fake French wedding and didn't sleep at all what with all her need to merch the wedding.

Reactions: 7
Her children?! I bet her husband loves to
be called like that 😂😂
I know maternal instinct is a thing in relationships but it's just weird to actually call her husband her child! I wonder if Alex cringed inside when he saw that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really liked Frow tbh. But today was the first video of hers that I just could not watch. It was SO boring.. is she really hopping on to The Secret bandwagon.. about 10 years too late. All the content creators are so unoriginal.. getting a porch, boot room, The Law of Attraction, same PR gifts to promote, sausage dogs, THE DREAM. So disappointed that she is morphing into Lydia.

Reactions: 15
I really liked Frow tbh. But today was the first video of hers that I just could not watch. It was SO boring.. is she really hopping on to The Secret bandwagon.. about 10 years too late. All the content creators are so unoriginal.. getting a porch, boot room, The Law of Attraction, same PR gifts to promote, sausage dogs, THE DREAM. So disappointed that she is morphing into Lydia.
Sorry to ask but who is Lydia??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s old news to pick on this chick being literally the WORST fashion blogger while calling herself INthefrow —

But anyone who follows fashion has been looking forward to the Prada FW21 collection because seeing what RAF/Miucca cook up together is basically must see at this stage as the future of Prada unfolds.

NOT A PEEP from Vicky. Not about their ss21 collection for womenswear and not a peep on this either. Does she even know what’s happening in the world of fashion? Or is her knowledge limited to what her mytheresa gift cards will buy her off the rack 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The heavyweights of fashion blogging such as BryanBoy, SusieBubble and Chiara Ferragni has been promoting Prada as the future of the Italian fashion house will be unveiled. Victoria is nowhere to be found. Even though Tamara is annoying, she was able to score an invite to watch the show online.

When the collaboration of The North Face x Gucci was teased in December, Gucci sent relevant people pieces from the collection as Xmas presents. BryanBoy and Caro Daur flaunted their gifts from the brand.

Victoria is again, nowhere to be found.

I thought she wanted to replace Chiara Ferragni as the queen of fashion blogging? Why does her content roll around her Peloton and new perfumes week after week?

And she had another Bvlgari bag in the vlog today. She really is tone-deaf, and deserves to be shooed away by brands.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is too busy promoting sausages for fashion. She is the queen of Sausages (vegan and dog variety).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The heavyweights of fashion blogging such as BryanBoy, SusieBubble and Chiara Ferragni has been promoting Prada as the future of the Italian fashion house will be unveiled. Victoria is nowhere to be found. Even though Tamara is annoying, she was able to score an invite to watch the show online.

When the collaboration of The North Face x Gucci was teased in December, Gucci sent relevant people pieces from the collection as Xmas presents. BryanBoy and Caro Daur flaunted their gifts from the brand.

Victoria is again, nowhere to be found.

I thought she wanted to replace Chiara Ferragni as the queen of fashion blogging? Why does her content roll around her Peloton and new perfumes week after week?

And she had another Bvlgari bag in the vlog today. She really is tone-deaf, and deserves to be shooed away by brands.
Yes but to be fair she didnt buy the bag Bvlgari sent it her.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, 'allergic' to oat milk, but can't possibly stop drinking it???

Also, how is content about 'The Secret' related to her brand (fashion/beauty/etc)?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Manifest'
One more word that these influencer twits have made us hate.

The time. 21.27. They had finished dinner (pasta, of course) and she had cleaned the kitchen at this time. 9.27pm !!! That's way too late for a heavy dinner. No wonder you get up feeling shite.

Reactions: 13
Was that podcast shown above a joke? Style over substance? Who would want to be on a podcast called style over substance?

Sorry if I've missed something!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that podcast shown above a joke? Style over substance? Who would want to be on a podcast called style over substance?

Sorry if I've missed something!
Shows how dumb the podcasters are if they can't even get their own name right! If they are focusing on influencers with substance and are being ethical shouldn't they call their podcast substance over style?

Reactions: 6
I feel like I must have missed something. I mean you couldn't be that stupid, surely?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.