Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No we have separate cars - I pay for the petrol and upkeep of mine, he pays for the petrol and upkeep of his.
Before COVID I would travel 40 miles each way to work and he needed his own car to get to work which is around the county

I don’t find it weird - my married friends all have their own cars
Same.

My car, my insurance.
His car, his insurance.

Named drivers on each other’s policies but I will always have my own car.

Reactions: 8
I just had to go see her spin class stories after reading here. OMG! They are such an embarrassment! Why oh why would anyone post that on a public platform. She has completely lost it 🤣 wow 😂 heights of chav!

Reactions: 14
Yep it’s raining for over 24 hrs where I am. I went for a very quick run last night and it was miserable.
I think that’s why her stories annoy me. So smug in her home gym with fancy spin bike. It’s so unrelatable to most people right now who can’t even exercise because of weather and a lack of space. She doesn’t even acknowledge how damn lucky she is at all.
I know she has a lot of followers but who the hell finds this inspiring or motivating.
At this point her stories are just for her own ego.
Yes rained non stop in London ... our dog will barely go for a walk in the rain let alone me getting my 10k steps in. Not to mention that as women working out alone in many areas presents its own dangers / fears. Not even an acknowledgment of these issues from Vicki as she gloats on her bike. Way to read the mood of a nation.

Reactions: 5
That Dior perfume ad is really bad.

And does she ever wear anything else but those pajamas?? Don’t they need to be laundered at this point? 😬😬🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m just worried about all the comments praising her creativity! Are they daft? Even Amelialiana is confused 🤣

19482F72-F663-40F0-9D45-4D4D04C95C90.jpeg

F8019051-F8FF-4579-A19F-4D0F515CF2E3.jpeg

• Haha
When she shared that cute reel of Boe from her FrowHome acct I went to watch it again and saw this — ???

How luxe and high fashion! She’s expanded from pasta ads now to fake sausage??? Wowwwww 😂😂😂
How come the place setting, presumably where the roommate sits, looks wider and like double the size? The difference in width of the plates is really noticeable. Photoshop fail mayhaps?

Reactions: 5
Did she had a botox on her eyebrow lately? With some fake tanning, she is turning into Melania Trump soon :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come the place setting, presumably where the roommate sits, looks wider and like double the size? The difference in width of the plates is really noticeable. Photoshop fail mayhaps?
Lens distortion. Depending on the lens, things on the edges can look bigger.

Reactions: 2
Lens distortion. Depending on the lens, things on the edges can look bigger.
I think that's how she gets around the photoshopping question - Alex uses a wide angle lens, and she positions herself to the side, so she is slimmed down without editing. She's definitely done it with swimwear

There's something wrong going on with her left eye, I saw it too...It might be the lvl lash lift but it looks puffy and half closed compared to the other eye.

Did she had a botox on her eyebrow lately? With some fake tanning, she is turning into Melania Trump soon :confused:

Reactions: 4
Mm, her eyes got worse right before her wedding, like a filler hit a muscle or something. I remember people bringing it up a lot on the other forum.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.