Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Split the prescription cost ? They are MARRIED šŸ¤£!! They truly do behave like flatmates. Do we think they also do seperate foodshops and get annoyed with each other when one of them eats the other oneā€™s food?View attachment 384534
RE this story
1. She said she doesnā€™t use filters that change your face - I tried this as I could see it glitch and it does. So even tho her face isnā€™t the main part of this I wouldnā€™t put it past her to use this (it also made me a dark skinned person orange and even darker)
2. I donā€™t know how anyone could do a proper workout with hoop earrings and a necklace. I only keep my wedding ring on. Otherwise itā€™s soo annoying with the sweat all over it
3. Cmon. Who dances like this whilst working out only to post it. If I bought something this expensive only to dance on it and not even do a proper work out I would feel like a moron - itā€™s truely embarrassing to watch because itā€™s staged.
4. The filter enhances if you have makeup on. So why is she wearing makeup. Sorry itā€™s such a pet peeve. Sheā€™s working out at home. There is no need to sweat your makeup off at home. Then again she is going very slow. Sheā€™s right. She probably is working out more dancing than the actual bike. So waste of money in my opinion
Sorry. Iā€™ve been a bit quieter but she finally got to me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I dunno what is more tragic the filming herself dancing when she SHOULD be working out, the jewelry or openly admitting she is such a stingy witch she itemizes Ā£20 from the guy who is supposed to be her life partner

what a pathetic twit šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So much second hand embarrassment, she's such a self-absorbed dick. I can't believe she watched those videos back and thought, yes, those are good to post.

I've never really done spin but the person who made Peloton seem fun and not knobby was Poppy Dinsey ex of WIWT (Poppypower on Peloton I think). She had twin boys and so Peloton made sense, she loves it and did a sponsored 24 hour cycle as part of a team recently. Genuine influencer because she makes it sound like a community and not some knobby thing skinny girls do to look good on the grams.

Also, dying at sharing her subscription. By that account I 'share' my Netflix account with my husband and my sister and brother in law. Only difference is, I don't ask them to cough up their share, because, y'know normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œYou can share the subscription cost with whoever you want to share the bike withā€..... what???? Does this even make sense what?? Who would you ā€œshareā€ it with?? Barbara next door??

oh and itā€™s your spare room, not a ā€œgymā€ love... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
ā€œYou can share the subscription cost with whoever you want to share the bike withā€..... what???? Does this even make sense what?? Who would you ā€œshareā€ it with?? Barbara next door??

oh and itā€™s your spare room, not a ā€œgymā€ love... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
she thinks she is the hottest thing on the planet

I canā€™t wait for this twit to fall off the bike and Alex not even care what the loud thump was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
RE this story
1. She said she doesnā€™t use filters that change your face - I tried this as I could see it glitch and it does. So even tho her face isnā€™t the main part of this I wouldnā€™t put it past her to use this (it also made me a dark skinned person orange and even darker)
2. I donā€™t know how anyone could do a proper workout with hoop earrings and a necklace. I only keep my wedding ring on. Otherwise itā€™s soo annoying with the sweat all over it
3. Cmon. Who dances like this whilst working out only to post it. If I bought something this expensive only to dance on it and not even do a proper work out I would feel like a moron - itā€™s truely embarrassing to watch because itā€™s staged.
4. The filter enhances if you have makeup on. So why is she wearing makeup. Sorry itā€™s such a pet peeve. Sheā€™s working out at home. There is no need to sweat your makeup off at home. Then again she is going very slow. Sheā€™s right. She probably is working out more dancing than the actual bike. So waste of money in my opinion
Sorry. Iā€™ve been a bit quieter but she finally got to me
Ok, I thought I was going crazy because I noticed the glitches too!

I tried dancing out of my seat during my Pelo class today and I lasted 1 second before I nearly keeled over, so Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s not working hard enough.

Okay, the hilarious thing about the subscription cost is it goes on one card each month, so sheā€™s probably keeping a tally of all of their ā€œsplit costsā€ and then requests her roommate to transfer her the money at the end of the month šŸ˜‚ DEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder he feels so bitter. Imagine behaving like this as a married couple! Hell even our Christmas presents get bought out of the joint account šŸ¤Ŗ although I guess she sees it all as her money so who knows. Didnā€™t he buy it though. So is it him that asks her for Ā£20 a month. Mind blown.

Reactions: 10
I have a peloton so just to give my two pence worth

I wear hoop earrings & a necklace - I wear them
all day, every day and donā€™t take them off. They donā€™t bother me when Iā€™m working out.

I sometimes wear makeup when working out - because so will have put it on in the morning for work - and then if Iā€™m jumping onto a class I sometimes donā€™t have time/canā€™t be bothered to take it off. It makes no difference if Iā€™m wearing it or not.

you can split your subscription with up to 8 (I think) people - I have a profile, my husband has a profile and my best friend uses one of my profiles - she doesnā€™t have a bike but does all the other classes: yoga, strength, running etc

husband & I split the cost like we do with all
of our household bills - yes itā€™s charged to one bank account, as is our mortgage etc but all
of our joint costs come out of a joint bank account we use for all of our ā€˜householdā€™ bills - we both have a standing order that pays 50/50 into this account each month to cover the bills.
We split them 50/50 because itā€™s our home and weā€™re a team.
Our own bills - phone, own cars etc we pay for 100% ourselves but everything we share use of...is shared payment wise.

I regularly dance like that on my bike when Iā€™m taking a class for fun - it canā€™t be helped :)

Reactions: 7
I regularly dance like that on my bike when Iā€™m taking a class for fun - it canā€™t be helped :)
You prob donā€™t film it for insta though! šŸ˜‰

I donā€™t care that she dances on her peloton bike, itā€™s just the staged filming of it. Itā€™s so dull and attention seeking. Like sheā€™s never filmed other workout but of course she has to show off on her expensive spin bike ramming it down everyoneā€™s throat that she has a Peloton and exercises eleventy times a day.

No offence to Peloton owners but some are becoming like vegans. Can adapt the old vegan joke to peloton and itā€™s works....

Q - how do you know someone owns a peloton?
A- donā€™t worry, they will tell you!

Her peloton is like a personality trait since she has nothing else going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg guys I wanna smash things when frow does her cringey as hell carlton dancing on her peloton. She looks like an unhinged, arhythmic, drunk, bulimic, 55 year old bored suburban mom. I cannottttttt. Someone, anyone tell her to stop. God, if youā€™re listening please cut the power in that tacky dungeon of hers, weā€™ve seen enough šŸ˜­

This entire comment!!!

You prob donā€™t film it for insta though! šŸ˜‰

I donā€™t care that she dances on her peloton bike, itā€™s just the staged filming of it. Itā€™s so dull and attention seeking. Like sheā€™s never filmed other workout but of course she has to show off on her expensive spin bike ramming it down everyoneā€™s throat that she has a Peloton and exercises eleventy times a day.

No offence to Peloton owners but some are becoming like vegans. Can adapt the old vegan joke to peloton and itā€™s works....

Q - how do you know someone owns a peloton?
A- donā€™t worry, they will tell you!

Her peloton is like a personality trait since she has nothing else going on.

• Haha
Ironically, if you have the non-bike app itā€™s only Ā£12.99 and has amazing classes for everything from yoga and meditation to strength and running classes.
Sheā€™s not even bright enough to encourage her followers to use it for wellness, instead, itā€™s her just flopping around like a dying a fish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even more embarrassing than her dancing is the room mate rocking out while he works out! Whatā€™s the obsession with filming yourself doing a workout? No one cares!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn't help that he's playing air guitar too. So cringey
oh god I just had to go and watch this and WHYYYY šŸ˜­ SO cringe! I canā€™t even process it

I will enjoy watching their Peloton workouts slowly fade away though as they lose interest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What it shows is that outside of new clothes and travel she has nothing interesting about her which is why she's having to buy pets and Pelotons for content.

Reactions: 16
What it shows is that outside of new clothes and travel she has nothing interesting about her which is why she's having to buy pets and Pelotons for content.
Weā€™re in a national lockdown - I mean what else is there to do/of interest that happens in a home?

My Instagram has been books Iā€™ve read, stuff Iā€™ve cooked, DIY, my dog, and exercise for the past 8 months šŸ˜‚

View attachment 385769

I donā€™t know Vicky hun. Maybe you could volunteer for a charity. Help deliver food supplies to elderly people or those shielding. Organise an online charity event to raise money. Run free classes on video creation and editing to help students studying media who canā€™t go to college right now.
Champion small business and help promote them for free.

Thereā€™s a million things she could be doing apart from sitting on her peloton or napping with that dog. She could develop some philanthropy and actually give back. But oh no. Sheā€™d rather rot her brain watching endless tv than do anything useful for society. The worst kind of person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 385769

I donā€™t know Vicky hun. Maybe you could volunteer for a charity. Help deliver food supplies to elderly people or those shielding. Organise an online charity event to raise money. Run free classes on video creation and editing to help students studying media who canā€™t go to college right now.
Champion small business and help promote them for free.

Thereā€™s a million things she could be doing apart from sitting on her peloton or napping with that dog. She could develop some philanthropy and actually give back. But oh no. Sheā€™d rather rot her brain watching endless tv than do anything useful for society. The worst kind of person.
Hinting for more freebies to be sent to her I guess. Because these are things you ask your social circle as conversation, not strangers on the internet who pay your mortgage.

Reactions: 9
Weā€™re in a national lockdown - I mean what else is there to do/of interest that happens in a home?

My Instagram has been books Iā€™ve read, stuff Iā€™ve cooked, DIY, my dog, and exercise for the past 8 months šŸ˜‚
Hobbies? Interests? Self-development? She literally has so much time to become and interesting person but she chooses not to.

Books, cooking and DIY are interests/hobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm. Gotta love it when ā€œhustleā€ - as defined by influencers - is sharing content and constantly tagging brands šŸ™„

Triangl has since been accused of stealing designs from indie designers so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.