Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a full rundown of what happened at the wedding to catch me up, I've seen a few people mention Amelia before and honestly I want to know all the things that went wrong. Or am I best just trying to find around the right time that the wedding happened in an old frow thread?
I want to know too!

Reactions: 1
Exactly.... I rather look at vogue or something else but with her fake tan getting on all the clothes and seeing deodorant stains on her clothing.. itโ€™s just cringe... they are just too fame and money hungry that they wonโ€™t take a step back to reflect

she doesnโ€™t have a high fashion look either .. I know others may disagree but she really doesnโ€™t
The thing with influencers trying to get to this Vogue-level editorial content is that it falls flat because the Vogues of the world get the best talent whether it be photographers, stylists, filmographers, photo editors, etc. Vic and Alex will never get to that point unless they hire professionals since neither of them is that. I also find it really ironic that the general trend brands did of moving away from highly editorial ads to influencers is now going in reverse. These influencers are like โ€œwe did the girl next door/best friend experience, now itโ€™s time to take it to the next level of sellingโ€...to compete with TV/print ads. Like I get that you want to grow and continue honing your craft, but when your craft is selling unnecessary tat and thinking youโ€™re a celeb worthy of editorial content, it just looks try-hard and not good.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.