Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's literally an accessory she's matched him to the hat :cry: :cry: i want to steal him away

Reactions: 10
She has commented on the Lipsy post, letting people know it's Boe and tagging Boe's insta. Nobody in the comments alerted her to them using Boe's pic, so there's a good chance she found out here on her daily thread check!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the updates on what’s been in her vlogs lately! I haven’t been able to stomach her YouTube videos in a couple months with everything happening right now. I just can’t stomach her endless bragging and excess materialism.

Victoria McGrath has evolved into such shallow and selfish person. I really... don’t know if there’s any hope for her at this point to turn things around. It’s a shame to see an educated woman who had a unique point of view be replaced by a shell of a person who is drowning in greed and fallen so out of touch with reality and what really matters in life.

There is absolutely no depth to this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wouldn't say she lives in the countryside at all. Semi rural at a very big push I guess if you compare it to central london

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the updates on what’s been in her vlogs lately! I haven’t been able to stomach her YouTube videos in a couple months with everything happening right now. I just can’t stomach her endless bragging and excess materialism.

Victoria McGrath has evolved into such shallow and selfish person. I really... don’t know if there’s any hope for her at this point to turn things around. It’s a shame to see an educated woman who had a unique point of view be replaced by a shell of a person who is drowning in greed and fallen so out of touch with reality and what really matters in life.

There is absolutely no depth to this woman.
It’s a real shame she stopped lecturing tbh, I think that would’ve kept her more grounded dealing with students etc. She still could’ve done some of this influencer crap on the side but she’s so detached from the real world now.

Reactions: 14
She has commented on the Lipsy post, letting people know it's Boe and tagging Boe's insta. Nobody in the comments alerted her to them using Boe's pic, so there's a good chance she found out here on her daily thread check!!
I expect someone messaged her, I doubt she comes on here?!

Reactions: 4
73A91178-4BEE-4BB4-8F59-88EB841F4CE3.png

As if anyone asked about tips for tanning hands!!!! She’s so transparent, any excuse to flog her cheap rings on her orangey gnarled hands 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 319106
As if anyone asked about tips for tanning hands!!!! She’s so transparent, any excuse to flog her cheap rings on her orangey gnarled hands 😩😩😩
Generally I would avoid making comments about certain aspects of one's appearance that cannot be helped (genetics and whatnot, not their fault) but those are the witchiest looking hands I have ever seen. Have several of her fingers been broken or is it just the uneven manicure that makes them look like it? Seriously, I'll take my fat and pregnant swollen fingers over those claws any day.

Reactions: 14
Generally I would avoid making comments about certain aspects of one's appearance that cannot be helped (genetics and whatnot, not their fault) but those are the witchiest looking hands I have ever seen. Have several of her fingers been broken or is it just the uneven manicure that makes them look like it? Seriously, I'll take my fat and pregnant swollen fingers over those claws any day.
I’ve had orangey fingers from fake tan accidents loads of times 🤣 it’s the blatant attempt at flogging her rings thinly veiled as a question from a follower that got me. I agree, I think the fake free nails/manicure make her hands look worse.

I am PISSING myself at Henry VIII having...8 wives...where did they come from..and where did they go?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20201121-210706_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201121-210811_Instagram.jpg

She is the type that would send her family affiliate links. Also, no wonder she has no idea how much the renovation was. Most of it was gifted.

• Haha
Imagine not even knowing what you’ve spent renovating a home. Torn between thinking it’s clueless or obnoxious.
She’s probably too embarrassed to admit just how much she didn’t pay for! Judging by the amount of “pr” “gifted” “ad” items she’s declared over the last year!

• Haha
I mean if she can tell people a king had 2 more wives than he actually had so confidently, then she should be able to confidently tell people most of the house reno was gifted!

• Haha
View attachment 319106
Those nails are doing her hands no favors!!! I've got knuckley witchy looking hands too and long nails make it look so much worse esp with those pointy acrylic nails. I think a more natural length and shape along with fewer rings and her hands wouldn't look so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.