Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new styling video is so lame! 😂😂 To this supposed fashion “expert” styling a coat is basically wearing it and adding a scarf —- which by definition is to be added to your neck while wearing a coat. A belt is also by definition to be worn at the waist and a scarf brooch with a threaded scarf 😂😂

what’s next? How to style shoes: Put them on your feet!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elle l’est son contenu est tres tragique!!!!!!
I saw it and thought exactly the same thing!!! Who doesn't wear a scarf with a winter coat? It's dressing not styling. And the brooch and neckscarf was a bad imitation of the Queen.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but wtf is that video of Boe in his bed on top of a bar height chair when apparently she wasn't in the room?! What if he wanted to jump down?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Begging for a PS5 I see 🧐🤔 “If anyone wants to sell me one” yeah right sticky Vic...aka if anyone wants to gift me one for my sulky teenager

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Begging for a PS5 I see 🧐🤔 “If anyone wants to sell me one” yeah right sticky Vic...aka if anyone wants to gift me one for my sulky teenager
Yeah I know who can sell her one - a shop. She doesn't need to shout it out on Instagram. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sulky teenager is doing another AD for some random male grooming products....“this one’s to me from me” no dear, it’s to you from a BRAND...you didn’t pay for it! He’s such an imbecile 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it annoying that these 'influencers' obsess over farrow and ball?? Like I see them everywhere going on about it..and it makes me laugh cos it's not even that good! My dad is a painter and decorator and said it's overpriced and not even good quality!

Seems like they want to shout out about more expensive stuff not because it's good, but because it 'looks good' to be able to have the more expensive stuff if that even makes sense?! 😂

Reactions: 27
Ughhh I knew it.....that horrid sink and taps etc were all PR in the POWDER room, did she declare they were gifted in the reveal video???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well she had that rant about people copying her video or Alex bringing her coffee so expect her to fume here! Or maybe because it’s a brand she will let it go. Frow got to thing of the ££s

Reactions: 12
Was just scrolling and saw this, Lipsy have posted a photo straight from Boe's insta without crediting :ROFLMAO: Don't think Frow would be too impressed, not very on-brand is it!
I can't believe the audacity of brands these days, where do they find social media managers who think it's ok to post other peoples photos without permission or credit?

Frow has done the same before with her Pinterest inspo posts though so I'm interested to see how she reacts 🤔

Reactions: 11
Well she had that rant about people copying her video or Alex bringing her coffee so expect her to fume here! Or maybe because it’s a brand she will let it go. Frow got to thing of the ££s
This is rich considering all her reels are copying other big influencers.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she takes this whole “dogmom” thing a bit serious 😅
She acts as if she gave birth to a baby and not like someone who bought a puppy 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like she takes this whole “dogmom” thing a bit serious 😅
She acts as if she gave birth to a baby and not like someone who bought a puppy 🙈😂
I am dog crazy so I'm in no position to judge, but I totally agree! Does she just really want a baby?!

Reactions: 5
Having seen her with the puppy I don't think she's cut out for having babies. She's been treating it like an accessory, and also seems really short tempered and incapable of dealing with normal puppy/pet antics. Imagine she's got a baby with a leaked nappy or keeping her up at night. She wouldn't be able to cope. She's just too self involved.

Reactions: 21
Just watched her Christmas tree vlog...I just can't. I don't even know what to say about her anymore, she's beyond help. The #kindlygifted situation is so utterly ridiculous now and don't get me started on her constant "care package" cover-up to make it sound less...free, I guess! It's at the point where there isn't a thing she buys for herself; fashion, beauty, hair, dog stuff, food stuff, Christmas stuff, EVERYTHING is gifted, which to a degree I could take, but it's the fact she continually contradicts herself with the 'supporting small businesses' crap, which she isn't doing as she's not paying for anything. She says she refuses a lot of PR these days and just takes the expensive stuff she really 'needs'. If this is her refusing, I dread to think how much she was getting before, that video was one free gift after another. Another annoying thing is throwing something into a video at the start or one thing you've bought, but then comes a load of freebies by way of a thank you to try and make out to us that "well, I did pay for that bit...I have no control over what people send me, so this isn't an ad". Was the cookie at the start one of the free ones and the editing (as usual) is round the wrong way? Or are we to assume she bought 1 cookie, so deserves an entire hamper for free. Also Alex grabbing at the free stuff really irks me...it's tampons, what are you raking through that box for???

The thing I hate most about influencers/bloggers/vloggers is when they promote something that you know they wouldn't be willing to buy themselves. The majority of what she sells us, she wouldn't shill out for, so why should we?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched her Christmas tree vlog...I just can't. I don't even know what to say about her anymore, she's beyond help. The #kindlygifted situation is so utterly ridiculous now and don't get me started on her constant "care package" cover-up to make it sound less...free, I guess! It's at the point where there isn't a thing she buys for herself; fashion, beauty, hair, dog stuff, food stuff, Christmas stuff, EVERYTHING is gifted, which to a degree I could take, but it's the fact she continually contradicts herself with the 'supporting small businesses' crap, which she isn't doing as she's not paying for anything. She says she refuses a lot of PR these days and just takes the expensive stuff she really 'needs'. If this is her refusing, I dread to think how much she was getting before, that video was one free gift after another. Another annoying thing is throwing something into a video at the start or one thing you've bought, but then comes a load of freebies by way of a thank you to try and make out to us that "well, I did pay for that bit...I have no control over what people send me, so this isn't an ad". Was the cookie at the start one of the free ones and the editing (as usual) is round the wrong way? Or are we to assume she bought 1 cookie, so deserves an entire hamper for free. Also Alex grabbing at the free stuff really irks me...it's tampons, what are you raking through that box for???

The thing I hate most about influencers/bloggers/vloggers is when they promote something that you know they wouldn't be willing to buy themselves. The majority of what she sells us, she wouldn't shill out for, so why should we?
Ding ding hard agree to all of this 🙌🙌🙌

The purpose (ethos? Value?) of influencers has so dramatically shifted. 10 years ago they were our friends and would share things they were using. Now all that motivates them is money, free tit and trying to one-up their “friends”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As a Canadian I am personally offended by this look.

B7414E79-98B8-4C55-9EB9-FDEDCC060196.png

Also, what to know about leaving the city for the countryside?! Have a lot of money, beg for free renovations and put your adult child to work? Okay, will get on that right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.