Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked in the comments why she hasn't just bought a Thermomix if she wished she had one, I wonder if I get a reply

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we know she bought a Range Rover?? Is she keeping it secret? What a head!
I can’t remember exactly when but Alex outed this first. He shared a shot from one of her Photoshoots in a field that had a Range Rover on the curb. Someone asked him if that was their new car and he said yes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't even with how dumb Vic is, I'm 30 seconds into the vlog "when is winter". Like if you don't know Google it! It is fall until the end of december, this year Dec 21st is the first day of winter. Doesn't everyone learn this in school when you are like 7 or 8? Is she trying to be relatable?
I'm used to these airheads/influencers not knowing what day it is, since they don't have a "real" job or purpose in life other than staring at their reflections 24/7.. But to be confused about seasons?!? Wow.. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember exactly when but Alex outed this first. He shared a shot from one of her Photoshoots in a field that had a Range Rover on the curb. Someone asked him if that was their new car and he said yes.
Woooah. That is shady af!!

Reactions: 5
Woooah. That is shady af!!
Get used to it with these two, I say.

I reckon she’s had something through the post from the ASA because it’s funny how she’s now claiming EVERYTHING is an ad??? Was she really hiding that many ads? I just find it curious...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
As someone who has an electric car, her advocacy of them was one of her redeeming features. I'm disappointed but not surprised that she's got a RR tho.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her new vlog and all I can say is, what an empty shell of a person. No personality at all outside of her “influencer” front, talks to Alex like she’s a child, does this squeaky fake laugh to seem cute? and has completely sold any last hint of relatability to brand deals.
I can’t even be mad when I see her content now because it’s honestly just so... boring. There is absolutely nothing original about her anymore. It’s kind of pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Covid/lockdown silver lining? Finally get to see how vapid, unimaginative and uncreative influencers actually are now that the travel and events curtain has been separated.

Reactions: 17
Covid/lockdown silver lining? Finally get to see how vapid, unimaginative and uncreative influencers actually are now that the travel and events curtain has been separated.
Frow's whole existence for years now has been travelling. I used to feel sorry for her as she was always flying somewhere. (I'm more of a homebody) It looked exhausting. This is such a life change for her it is interesting to see how they cope.

Reactions: 9
Another youtuber got a Miniature Dachshund and I was like not again! But then she explains her family have sausage dogs...so at least some knowledge and experience I guess! But am tired of 'instagram friendly' dogs used just for social media. My family adopted greyhounds that were beaten and needed a loving home. I feel V&A bought Boe just for him to be paraded on instagram.

Reactions: 10
Her latest reels post where she ‘falls out of bed’ I mean talk about struggling for content ideas. Now her trips and big luxe brand deals have dried up she’s showing how unimaginative they are (assuming he contributes to these ‘ideas’) Its getting embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The way she emphasises that one of her followers will be VERY LUCKY to win the perfume giveaway has rubbed me the wrong way this morning!

Imagine having a terrible Christmas, can't see your family, maybe money is tight, maybe you're having to work overtime, or even have covid, but you receive a stash of perfumes so Vic considers you very lucky indeed 🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The way she emphasises that one of her followers will be VERY LUCKY to win the perfume giveaway has rubbed me the wrong way this morning!

Imagine having a terrible Christmas, can't see your family, maybe money is tight, maybe you're having to work overtime, or even have covid, but you receive a stash of perfumes so Vic considers you very lucky indeed 🤔
*the biggest stash I've ever seen* Her PR unboxing are triple this on a daily basis.

We're talking about a nitwit who got gifted a Kelly bag - but yeah, totes lucky to get some midrange perfume :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth can she claim she bought herself a palette when this is an ad?! Unless of course she was made to buy the palette but was paid to promote the discount. What?!

Screenshot_20201118-113007_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
How on earth can she claim she bought herself a palette when this is an ad?! Unless of course she was made to buy the palette but was paid to promote the discount. What?!

View attachment 315113
I’m pretty certain she showed that off as a PR product.

who likes urban decay in 2020? 🤷🏻‍♀️ but geez she really is the home shopping network 😂Do guys have QVC in the UK? She totally reminds me of one of their stepford sales gals.

Today: Urban Decay
Yesterday: Viktor & Rolf
Monday: Cult Beauty/ByTerry
Sunday: Dior Makeup
Saturday: Armani Beauty

Edited to say she’s utterly shameless. And to think she looks up to people like Leonie who wouldn’t be caught dead running her Instagram like this.😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Her latest reels post where she ‘falls out of bed’ I mean talk about struggling for content ideas. Now her trips and big luxe brand deals have dried up she’s showing how unimaginative they are (assuming he contributes to these ‘ideas’) Its getting embarrassing
My favourite part of the editing was the clock on the bedside table that shows its 2.5 hrs between the clips 😂 a minor point but surely if you feel out of bed and got dressed it’d be the same time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My favourite part of the editing was the clock on the bedside table that shows its 2.5 hrs between the clips 😂 a minor point but surely if you feel out of bed and got dressed it’d be the same time haha
Haha, yeah, totally ridiculous... I would never do such thing.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cJMlR1SsCSkUjVY3iK" width="361" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

• Haha
Her new styling video is so lame! 😂😂 To this supposed fashion “expert” styling a coat is basically wearing it and adding a scarf —- which by definition is to be added to your neck while wearing a coat. A belt is also by definition to be worn at the waist and a scarf brooch with a threaded scarf 😂😂

what’s next? How to style shoes: Put them on your feet!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elle l’est son contenu est tres tragique!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new styling video is so lame! 😂😂 To this supposed fashion “expert”, styling a coat is basically wearing it and adding a scarf —- which by definition is to be added to your neck while wearing a coat. A belt is also by definition to be worn at the waist and a scarf brooch to a scarf 😂😂

what’s next? How to style shoes: Put them on your feet!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elle est tres tragique!!!!!!
I am fascinated to learn that every winter I style my coat with a scarf. On my Instagram main search page the other week Lydia was styling jumpers with elastic to keep arms up or reshape it, whilst I can't say I follow her or like her, at least that made sense as styling, it was about more than just wearing something as it is meant to be worn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.