Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In rando news:
Mel in Melbourne got something quite close to the bag Victoria wanted y/n?

(I think Victoria wanted a Birkin and this is a Kelly, but still. Made me chuckle.)

1602009574082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Errmmm just admit you weren't invited at all Vic, she has no problems to duck off to London for whatever excuse and what could actually keep her busy?? Oh right clean the house because cleaners cost money. Her influencer days are finished
Screenshot_20201006_154821.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t bring myself to watch her video about them getting a puppy but after the wedding which was basically one huge advert for several brands I feel like a new puppy will just be a muse for them to create new content. The poor dog will be subject to having a camera shoved in it’s face all day because their ‘countryside’ house renovation content has dried up. Wonder if they will name it Alex Magrath III or FrowDog... we just love the family name guyyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The puppy is only for 2 reasons:
1. To give her content as she is STRUGGLING
2. To give them something to distract them from their toxic relationship as now the weddings over theres nothing to look forward to and she's realised he's an asshole but he's dependent on her for all their £££ and they're both trapped?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Obviously Vic does not see the irony of having a shirt on the runway that says “vote”, not being available to buy until well after the election. That shirt seemed like such a last minute decision.

Anyway, no mention of the massively renovated event space, no mention of potential inspiration just “ooo I love this” or “ooo the colors!” while of course tagging the brand hoping for freeeeebies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Obviously Vic does not see the irony of having a shirt on the runway that says “vote”, not being available to buy until well after the election. That shirt seemed like such a last minute decision.

Anyway, no mention of the massively renovated event space, no mention of potential inspiration just “ooo I love this” or “ooo the colors!” while of course tagging the brand hoping for freeeeebies.
It’s another performative statement from Nicolas Ghesquière that he knows will grab attention. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy, but he’s more known for his business savvy ways than his activism.

Also maybe it’s just because I’m American, but why don’t Vic or these designers ever speak out about their OWN elections? It’s always about the US. England especially is a murky mess atm. Why does no one speak out about that? Where was this call to vote before the brexit disaster or even the major election that followed with another bad outcome? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s another performative statement from Nicolas Ghesquière that he knows will grab attention. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy, but he’s more known for his business savvy ways than his activism.

Also maybe it’s just because I’m American, but why don’t Vic or these designers ever speak out about their OWN elections? It’s always about the US. England especially is a murky mess atm. Why does no one speak out about that? Where was this call to vote before the brexit disaster or even the major election that followed with another bad outcome? 👀
Because them idiots are pro-Brexit. Lydia had once a verbal slip. If I remember correctly. I think it was an Insta video?? Someone here posted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has a phd in “fashion” but the only way she can describe a show is “cool”? Tragic
4C5F2AC1-743B-476B-B9DD-3ED25E4A7531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She also never talks about shows she’s “not invited” to. Christopher John Rogers had a gorgeous showing AGAIN, and not even a peep from INTHEFROW Vic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

A person with common sense would say that whatever happens with American elections it ends up affecting the rest of the world in many different aspects.
But sadly the vast majority specially Brits always looked at America like "wow America" like everything over there is pink, the vast majority in a consumerist way like carrying suitcases full of crap from Sephora or brands that are not available here or just because some stuff is cheaper or I don't know there is fascination for America and a bit for Canada too.
About Britain... The vast majority of companies have tories shareholders, soeven if they are against of the Conservatives they wouldn't say anything or they are over but to be honest I really doubt influencers like Vic would even understand how the political system works in UK, as long as she is fine the country can be on fire but she won't say a word against Boris, she never said anything about the mayor of London not doing anything about the acid attacks on people that's Vicky.

Reactions: 10
She also never talks about shows she’s “not invited” to. Christopher John Rogers had a gorgeous showing AGAIN, and not even a peep from INTHEFROW Vic.
He really did!! Swooped in at the last minute and stole the whole month of fashion. 🤗🤗 I bet she honestly doesn’t even know who Christopher John Rogers is. Which is a real shame! Same as I doubt she even knows what creative directors have been where outside of a few basic brands.

Her knowledge of fashion is as superficial as her knowledge of American politics. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WHY is there a photograph hung on the ceiling and a long rectangular pendant light canopy hung from a giant round fake looking ceiling rose? 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

E85DF914-AA92-4B3B-AB31-FA01B8071424.png
01EB5D66-83EE-4D4E-8D2F-A1CC43027ADA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.