Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha bloody brilliantly title. I see she’s back on the tik toks again. Can’t be bothered to watch.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god guyyyyyzzzzz I'm so #blessed I feel like celebrating with a Tik Tok dance party!!*

*Just kidding I bleeping hate Tik Tok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PMS-ing so I have to vent. She annoys the crap out of me, but I'm still subscribed. It's a masochistic thing, I love to hate-watch.. Or used to love hate-watching, 'cause now I mostly skip through her boring ass videos.

The reasons I dislike her:
- you CAN'T be all "hiii, lovely" with everybody. That screams fake to me. I'd have waaay more respect for her if she would just ONCE reply to a negative comment in an honest, "if you don't like it, duck off" kind of way. Instead she's all passive-aggressive in the YT comment section and then she does an IG rant to release the built up frustration. So passive-aggressive. That's so not "boss girl", hun.. That's "cowardly spiteful brat".​
-she's selfish (never gives anything back to her viewers besides her "elevated", narcissistic content that is actually so unrelatable to most of her subs), greedy and envious of other people's success​
-she's not transparent with her sponsorships (similar to the first point - just dishonest and shady) and she has double standards (the often discussed "sustainability", among many things).​
-she would put dog tit on her head if it had a Dior label. I've seen this woman raving about some fugly sh*t because she got paid for it​
-I think she is actually quite toxic IRL, just hides it with her "bubbly" facade. I also think her relationship is a mess.​
-her TikTok is an abortion. No rhythm or sense of humor whatsoever. It's not even in the "so bad it's good" category. It's beyond any kind of bad.​
-she sometimes talks while chewing in her videos and it absolutely enrages me. That paired with her lisp and that crooked duck-mouth of hers is just.. NOT LUXE, BABE!​
-Alex. That snobbish, annoying, gloomy man-boy, the sulky snot with his ginger hair plugs that SHE'd lied about for months! "Oh nooo lovely, he's just decided to grow it out xxx". Grow what out? The dead skin cells on his Moon head? Just shut that crooked overdrawn mug of yours already.​

A bit of a nitpicky reason: I absolutely detest the way she pronounces: "grungy", "done", "looove" and some words that sound-wise end in a T (e.g. cute) - she bleeping spits out that "T", something dies in me every time I hear. That. T.

Rant over. I feel empty. I shall eat now. :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
PMS-ing so I have to vent. She annoys the crap out of me, but I'm still subscribed. It's a masochistic thing, I love to hate-watch.. Or used to love hate-watching, 'cause now I mostly skip through her boring ass videos.

- you CAN'T be all "hiii, lovely" with everybody. That screams fake to me. I'd have waaay more respect for her if she would just ONCE reply to a negative comment in an honest, "if you don't like it, duck off" kind of way. Instead she's all passive-aggressive in the YT comment section and then she does an IG rant to release the built up frustration. So passive-aggressive. That's so not "boss girl", hun.. That's "cowardly spiteful brat".​
-she's selfish (never gives anything back to her viewers besides her "elevated", narcissistic content that is actually so unrelatable to most of her subs), greedy and envious of other people's success​
-she's not transparent with her sponsorships (similar to the first point - just dishonest and shady) and she has double standards (the often discussed "sustainability", among many things).​
-she would put dog tit on her head if it had a Dior label. I've seen this woman raving about some fugly sh*t because she got paid for it​
-I think she is actually quite toxic IRL, just hides it with her "bubbly" facade. I also think her relationship is a mess.​
-her TikTok is an abortion. No rhythm or sense of humor whatsoever. It's not even in the "so bad it's good" category. It's beyond any kind of bad.​
-she sometimes talks while chewing in her videos and it absolutely enrages me. That paired with her lisp and that crooked duck-mouth of hers is just.. NOT LUXE, BABE!​
-Alex. That snobbish, annoying, gloomy man-boy, the sulky snot with his ginger hair plugs that SHE'd lied about for months! "Oh nooo lovely, he's just decided to grow it out xxx". Grow what out? The dead skin cells on his Moon head? Just shut that crooked overdrawn mug of yours already.​

A bit of a nitpicky reason: I absolutely detest the way she pronounces: "grungy", "done", "looove" and some words that sound-wise end in a T (e.g. cute) - she bleeping spits out that "T", something dies in me every time I hear. That. T.

I hate how she says cookies and grungy it really annoys me so I understand you on that! You are right she's just a toxic person with a tit relationship with a mopey teen boy who just tries to hide that with her fake bubbly personality

Reactions: 5
All of this is so incredibly spot on! Re: Alex's hair, I'm sure Vic lied about the hair plugs for his privacy - he was probably embarrassed and didn't want it revealed. But how gross of them to share in a "big reveal" now that they could attach it to a sponsorship. They're disgusting! Everything is for sale with them.

Reactions: 12
Her obsession with tiktok is getting really annoying. Is THIS is all she does now????? Seems like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her obsession with tiktok is getting really annoying. Is THIS is all she does now????? Seems like it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The views on the video would indicate we’re all finding it annoying too. She needs to ask Gleam to take her back, she’s got no clue of what to do with her content without them. Dire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of this is so incredibly spot on! Re: Alex's hair, I'm sure Vic lied about the hair plugs for his privacy - he was probably embarrassed and didn't want it revealed. But how gross of them to share in a "big reveal" now that they could attach it to a sponsorship. They're disgusting! Everything is for sale with them.
I hope they never have kids, because they'll have no privacy at all and will be forced to grow up in the lens of a camera. I really despise parents that do that to their children. Children need childhoods, not commodifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s petty I know but her insta pic of her sitting on some straw bales in that pink blazer the othe day makes me hellish mad. Did they ask permission to go into that field? I doubt it. There is a pandemic and she’s sitting on other people’s property on their land. I HATE how people feel entitled to wander anywhere in the countryside, it really shows up how clueless they are to living someone more rural. Ok, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't wait for her next "How to in 10" video, what about you guys?

What's it gonna be - How to get 10 views in 10 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s petty I know but her insta pic of her sitting on some straw bales in that pink blazer the othe day makes me hellish mad. Did they ask permission to go into that field? I doubt it. There is a pandemic and she’s sitting on other people’s property on their land. I HATE how people feel entitled to wander anywhere in the countryside, it really shows up how clueless they are to living someone more rural. Ok, rant over.
This! Fashion Frois Gras, who I like has just moved out London and has been wandering all over taking pics. Fine if its a public footpath but don't go wandering into farmers fields and private property. I've had do many issues over the years with wandering public and loose dogs. Drives me nuts

Reactions: 9
Ok
This! And like this was just ‘a walk’ she put on that NEW blazer, a Chanel bag and went out with the intention to take some sort of photo, it’s clearly taken on a camera due to the blurry background, yet she acts like it was random. Ok there might have been no one around but your supposed to be staying at home and by posting it to a large audience that she has it sets the example that it’s ok to go out right now! Don’t they have a garden like the Millens?!

Reactions: 11
Ok

This! And like this was just ‘a walk’ she put on that NEW blazer, a Chanel bag and went out with the intention to take some sort of photo, it’s clearly taken on a camera due to the blurry background, yet she acts like it was random. Ok there might have been no one around but your supposed to be staying at home and by posting it to a large audience that she has it sets the example that it’s ok to go out right now! Don’t they have a garden like the Millens?!
She was begging for a garden make over in one of her vlogs recently, guess it’s not grammable yet?! But you are right, she’s gone out to take that picture, she’s gone into someone’s field, it’s not right. There are horses in the background, I’d be furious if I found out she’d been prancing about on my land. If she wants to have a walk, fine do that but honestly stop with the going out for photoshoots. I guess she needed to find some work for her team (aka hairy Harrison)

Reactions: 7
She was begging for a garden make over in one of her vlogs recently, guess it’s not grammable yet?! But you are right, she’s gone out to take that picture, she’s gone into someone’s field, it’s not right. There are horses in the background, I’d be furious if I found out she’d been prancing about on my land. If she wants to have a walk, fine do that but honestly stop with the going out for photoshoots. I guess she needed to find some work for her team (aka hairy Harrison)
HAIRY HARRISON!! That could be his new nickname. Like Harry Henderson back in the day!! 😂🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s posted a picture in her undies. The caption talks about ”treating her husband” puke.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol the amount of tags on that underwear photo, someone’s desperate for a regram
There is no way she spent £650 on that set of undies! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s posted a picture in her undies. The caption talks about ”treating her husband” puke.
Someone wants attention. I don't imagine she's a very sexual l person actually or him. Like Lydia I get the feeling she's a bit of a wet fish in bed, probably why she's still with the man child

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.