Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so tone deaf, and she doesn't realize that some of us, don't even get time to read our emails. "We are too busy to discuss this today so just read the email I'm sending about this complicated subject" but then you don't actually have time to read that email bc there are other things you need to do.

plenty of us spend our time not at work worrying about work. And I realize worrying about work isn't that high on the list of priorities. Plenty of people don't have jobs or income right now or are losing family members and friends.

She hasn't got an ounce of empathy in her body does she?

Reactions: 5
I am genuinely so baffled by this? Is she trying to prove how “busy” and “hard working” she is with this list? What an utter joke.

View attachment 105826

Top of the list of things she “can’t switch off” about: filming tiktoks. Then posting on instagram. Then that she.. needs a coffee? Imagine that being what keeps you up at night lmao.

Meanwhile, millions of people can’t “switch off” because they’re worried about whether they will still have a job tomorrow, or how to afford food and rent because they’re now unemployed, or whether their vulnerable friend/family member is going to recover from the virus, or whether they themselves might get infected from working on the front lines, or about being stuck in the house while experiencing abuse as reports of domestic abuse are rising, or dealing with mental illness like OCD and panic disorders that are exacerbated by the crisis... and I truly wish this were an exaggeration, but one glance at the headlines from any reputable news source makes it undeniable that this is simply the reality.

I cannot for the life of me understand why she would share such an absurd list of hers. I don’t necessarily blame her for ”worrying” about filming tiktoks because I don’t blame anyone for not suffering. But I really can’t stand how she publicizes this kind of “I don’t switch off easily” as a slap in the face to all the people with real and serious worries.
Completely speechless by the list - not a single mention of her family might i add, if you are in a position of privilege posts like this are the WORST thing you could do. Also, dude needs a hobby if this is all what you're thinking about

Reactions: 13
Completely speechless by the list - not a single mention of her family might i add, if you are in a position of privilege posts like this are the WORST thing you could do. Also, dude needs a hobby if this is all what you're thinking about
Such a good point. She hasn’t mentioned friends or family once. She must have some relatives who are vulnerable surely?? Not that she clearly gives a toss. Too busy making tik toks and worrying about oat milk. And hey guyzzzz here’s some £8 cookies that I love *giggle*

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry Vic but a husband who brings you coffee every day isn't goals. Esp when that's all he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure I believe she gave the Red Cross ÂŁ5000, and if she did, why does she need to tell everyone she donated and the exact amount? Constanty looking for validation, that's really sad.

Also, just seen Ali and Lydia have been gifted the cookies Vic said she 'bought' loads of the other week - proof that they were a gift, it was an ad but she never declared it! They are all doing this and constantly breaking the rules. We can only hope that this pandemic sees these greedy witches demise!
That donation will be tax-deductible and will reduce her tax liability, she may be boring, but she's not daft when it comes to money. Someone over on the ChlamLydia thread has just said that TikTok is paying large sums to influencers to boost its platform. I thought money couldn't have been far away, she wasn't doing this for the good of her health.

Reactions: 6
LOL she’s now doing ads for some magic show? 😂😂 Wow. How luxeeeeee babe!!! What a vibeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He barely works, a coffee is the least he can do!
I smell bullshit - she has the same manicure in that entire video :poop:

Also, how lazy and spoiled is she, if he really makes her coffee every day, cooks for her, photographs her and edits her videos? :sick:

Reactions: 1
I smell bullshit - she has the same manicure in that entire video :poop:

Also, how lazy and spoiled is she, if he really makes her coffee every day, cooks for her, photographs her and edits her videos? :sick:
I don’t doubt that he makes her coffee but those videos were definitely staged - she’s “asleep” in different sides of the bed.

Reactions: 3
I don’t doubt that he makes her coffee but those videos were definitely staged - she’s “asleep” in different sides of the bed.
Agree. Who gets their other half to film them every morning when receiving a coffee in bed? Fake as duck.

Reactions: 6
Don't care for today's GRWM look. The liner has made her eyes look really stretched and odd

Just watched one of her stories. She said "starting with my brows as I hate them the most". WTF, her brows are perfectly normal. I would imagine so many more people have body dysmorphia as a result of these vapid, stupid influencers. If she "hates" her brows and is posting about it, I'm sure many of her easily led followers will start thinking there's something wrong with theirs

My favourite bit of that list is 'do my team have any work to do'

Lol. If you're asking that the answer is no baaaabbeeeezzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite bit of that list is 'do my team have any work to do'

Lol. If you're asking that the answer is no baaaabbeeeezzzz
My fave bit was clearing her in box (altho I did chuckle about the imaginary team). Nobody doing a real job in the last 20 odd years has the foggiest hope of clearing their in box. Most of us don't have time for lunch or a pee!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.