Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To no one's surprise Victoria is slumming it with Lydia 'Muppet' Millen these days...

The fact that Victoria's new influenza "bae" is social-climbing, brand begging, Twitter ranting, Affiliate Lynx pushing, pro-censorship, dried-things Lydia Millen says it all. 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:

FireShot Capture 859 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png
FireShot Capture 858 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Alex will be thrilled! A couple’s vlog channel...and a couple’s gossip thread!! He has officially arrived.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m honestly ashamed I ever liked her, although I do think she’s changed since she found her new BFF Millen and realised she would be supporting a child long before she had kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly ashamed I ever liked her, although I do think she’s changed since she found her new BFF Millen and realised she would be supporting a child long before she had kids.
I only started following #frowhome for Victoria's house updates. Huuuuuuuge disappointment. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you knew what was in tap water, you wouldn't drink it either love. 😄

I'm not even going to hate on them for that because I refuse to drink tap water as well. Extremely toxic. Google it.
not sure where you are based - but tap water is perfectly safe in the UK...

Reactions: 19
If you knew what was in tap water, you wouldn't drink it either love. 😄

I'm not even going to hate on them for that because I refuse to drink tap water as well. Extremely toxic. Google it.
I wouldn’t drink it in the USA but I would here

not sure where you are based - but tap water is perfectly safe in the UK...
snap 😂😂

675B2D27-F471-4608-983C-D0CF1D4D747A.jpeg

well your husband is kinda an emotionally abusive head so could that be where the difficulty sleeping comes from 😐

Reactions: 8
That photo where the fan girl declared herself a "troll" next to Victoria is totally depressing.

Haven't followed Victoria in years so I had a look after seeing the threads here. She used to be cool and quirky but now she's morphed into an identikit Instagram influencer with zero personality

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Housewife Alex is going to need to get his licence sorted since he'll be at home with the kids and they'll need driving from the minute they need to leave the hospital. Better get studying babe.

Reactions: 11
So poor Alex moans that his journey time to London takes longer now. Oh dear. Of course it does, they live miles away in the countryside! Which I assume was his idea as he didn’t like living in London! You couldn't make it up!

Reactions: 14
God it just speaks volumes about the kind of selfish little prat he is, to pressure his hardworking husband into moving out to the sticks when he can’t drive, won’t learn, and still feels entitled to have a right whinge about it! I’m so embarrassed for him...I mean maybe he has a health condition that prevents him from driving?? But then he’s the type who’d leverage that for optimal whinging too, just like all these gluten-intolerant influencers.

Reactions: 9
God it just speaks volumes about the kind of selfish little prat he is, to pressure his hardworking husband into moving out to the sticks when he can’t drive, won’t learn, and still feels entitled to have a right whinge about it! I’m so embarrassed for him...I mean maybe he has a health condition that prevents him from driving?? But then he’s the type who’d leverage that for optimal whinging too, just like all these gluten-intolerant influencers.

I think he just never learned, he’s a lazy git,
Looks like he’s editing her vlog this morning, the one that was supposed to go up last night,
he’s got her tied, he edits the vlog so he’s now “part of her business” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think he just never learned, he’s a lazy git,
Looks like he’s editing her vlog this morning, the one that was supposed to go up last night,
he’s got her tied, he edits the vlog so he’s now “part of her business” [emoji2368]
Ooh, please, have some empathy for the poor bub! He’s been a busy little cherub.

“Dearest hubby/Boss Babe Vicky,

Please find attached my invoice for services this past fortnight.

Description:
- Tuna and broccoli pasta bake x 1
- Cup of coffee x 22
- Edited vlogs x 6
- Kiss on the forehead x 3
- Appeared shirtless in your vlog (blushes)
- Wore my cap backwards the way you like!!!
- Put on my wedding suit to cheer you up when that cow Lydia called you her chauffeur...#tedbaker #ad
- Reminded you not to eat x 7000000000 (this one is priceless)

Balance due: A new Gucci backpack and a reversible Burberry tote/nappy bag for our future dogs and children, infinite trips to the nearest train station, at least 17 minutes of uncut airtime on each of your next 24 vlogs, and 20 pounds of your flesh—maybe instead of eating avocado toast you can just lick my plate after I’m done.

Hugs and kisses (I’ll throw those in for free because that’s what #marriedlife is all about...) from your loving wifey,

Alex Magrath (née Harrison, Lumi, not Lynx) xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So poor Alex moans that his journey time to London takes longer now. Oh dear. Of course it does, they live miles away in the countryside! Which I assume was his idea as he didn’t like living in London! You couldn't make it up!
Alex is such a wanker with an embarrassing lack of self-awareness.

Let the moaning games begin!

Reactions: 5
Do not attempt to moderate the thread. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I often lurk on here, disagree with a lot of what these influencers do and think it's important we're calling out the lack of transparency around ads. However, I have to say that this whole Alex = housewife thing is so bloody sexist and hypocritical. We moan at Victoria for supporting brands like Victoria's Secret and promoting companies that traditionally make women feel bad for the way they look and then here's everyone calling Alex a wifey because he took her last name? Come on, guys... Even if she went out and did all the work and he literally stayed at home and did nothing, that's totally fine if it works for them and doesn't mean that she's the husband and he's the wife. Wives can bring home the bread too!

I often lurk on here, disagree with a lot of what these influencers do and think it's important we're calling out the lack of transparency around ads. However, I have to say that this whole Alex = housewife thing is so bloody sexist and hypocritical. We moan at Victoria for supporting brands like Victoria's Secret and promoting companies that traditionally make women feel bad for the way they look and then here's everyone calling Alex a wifey because he took her last name? Come on, guys... Even if she went out and did all the work and he literally stayed at home and did nothing, that's totally fine if it works for them and doesn't mean that she's the husband and he's the wife. Wives can bring home the bread too!
Can’t speak for everyone but I can say my feelings toward Alex stem from his entitled MOANING about pathetic things.

I follow him on Instagram, he’s a very entitled little twerp. He whines over just about everything when really he should be grateful for the easy life he has.

I say good for Victoria for bringing home the bread.

It would be nice if Alex gave her public credit for it - instead he nitpicks at her all the time and tries to portray that he’s working his arse off when he’s really not. Victoria is the hustler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.